Homebrew Test Prop

P

pimpc1972

Awards
I'm interested in ya'll experiences with homebrew test prop.
My buddies say they trust it more than the real stuff.
I have both options available but the homebrew would be alot cheaper.
I'm just a little sketchy about making this myself.

Also I tried to private message somebody and wasn't allowed. Do you have to donate
to use this?

Thanks guys.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in ya'll experiences with homebrew test prop.
My buddies say they trust it more than the real stuff.
I have both options available but the homebrew would be alot cheaper.
I'm just a little sketchy about making this myself.

Also I tried to private message somebody and wasn't allowed. Do you have to donate
to use this?

Thanks guys.
A lot of people swear by it, but I've personally never tried it.
Check out the Conversions and Injectables forums.

Yes you have to be a donating member to use PM's.

W

wikked1

Awards
As long as you have a reputable source home brew is THE way to go. If you can make a cake or bake cookies you should be able to whip up a batch of painful prop on your own. NO I have never had "PAINLESS" prop,it's always a nice healthy bit sore the day after,but that's 1/2 the fun,you pin it ,wait for it to start hurting ,then you go squat! :twisted:

S

scarfacebling

Awards
if you guys are worried about prop pain look at this post by DR.D

"I've recently found that buffering your solvent system (oil mix) with trolamine @ 1% totally kills acetate and prop pain ;) I can't believe it took me this long to try it, but it works like magic."

"To my knowledge, they are no longer a sponsor on this board, but lemelange has Triethanolamine (as well as many other chems) readily available and rather economical in manageable sizes. Lemelange was one of the 1st advertisers on this board back in the old days, from it's home-brewing roots when it was BDC"

search under triethanolamine its $7.50 for 16oz that should last a lifetime

here is the origanal post

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?p=300300#post300300

P

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

"I've recently found that buffering your solvent system (oil mix) with trolamine @ 1% totally kills acetate and prop pain ;) I can't believe it took me this long to try it, but it works like magic."

"To my knowledge, they are no longer a sponsor on this board, but lemelange has Triethanolamine (as well as many other chems) readily available and rather economical in manageable sizes. Lemelange was one of the 1st advertisers on this board back in the old days, from it's home-brewing roots when it was BDC"

Damn it.... wish I knew about this sooner... :)

thanks.

P

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Quick Q, Whats the perfect ph for an injectible?

S

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i made prop at 200/ml using dazed oil and some extra bb. it is only slightly painful and i can do 700/wk w/ eod shots. there is plenty of space in syringe to mix trenace 125/ml and 1-test cyp 200/ml. i used dazed oil and some extra bb and i only experience slight pain. however i quickly get over it when i see explosive muscle gains and the chicks diggin it

P

Paracelsus

Awards
I recently converted 50 grams of prop powder, but ran into some trouble. (The melting point was 116-117 degress, with the literature value of 118 degrees, so I know it was "good" Powder was of very fine consistency, pure white). I was making 500mL of 100mg/mL. The majority of the powder dissolved in 15ml of benzyl alcohol and 400 mls of oil. I added another 90 mls of oil (I always slightly "overdose" it) and another five mls of the BA, but a small portion of white powder would not dissolve. Tried heating, shaking, etc. Still no luck. I believe that the undissolved powder is unconverted test base, but have not yet looked into this. A *ahem* "client" used 1/2 mL as soon as it was cooked up (tuesday at ~midnight) and a full mL at noon today. He has reported no soreness, pain, etc. The oil was extra virgin olive oil, autoclaved (His choice, not mine!).

Edit: This makes me feel like such a hack!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I heard of this happening to some other bros with the Prop. One bro had it run through an array and it was solid... so.. should just be a small amount of impurities, moisture or maybe unconverted test base like you said. I'd like to know, but I guess we never will. :think:
I had the same problem with my prop conversion. A small amount wouldn't get into solution.. is just swirled around and settled at the bottom. My first batch I got up to 5% BA and 22%BB and said "**** this" and just filtered it, as I didn't want anymore goddamn BA.

Then I just did it again at 2% 20%.. same results, but I bet this batch is less painful for sure.

I'll be test running it in a few weeks, so I guess I'll see how it feels. I'm going with the 5% batch too. ::nutkick:

B

bulkmuscle

Awards
I brewed mine at ~115mg/ml or so, 5% BA 15% BB. Pain-free prop :)

B

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established

Could this be something that could be added to premade gear? Could I put .1ml in my 10ml vial of prop and make it work?

P

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Could this be something that could be added to premade gear? Could I put .1ml in my 10ml vial of prop and make it work?
I wouldn't see why not... I have some.. but the prop portion of my cycle has ended for now... I plan doing just what you suggested on the end portion though.

S

scarfacebling

Awards
I wouldn't see why not... I have some.. but the prop portion of my cycle has ended for now... I plan doing just what you suggested on the end portion though.
i dont see why not just make sure it get mixed in well

B

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Why don't ya try it and load up a halfcc or so and give it a whirl bro....I'd be really interested to know....prop kills me but its my favorite steroid.

P

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why don't ya try it and load up a halfcc or so and give it a whirl bro....I'd be really interested to know....prop kills me but its my favorite steroid.
Okay what the hell... this weekend, I'll shoot .5ml without it... and .5ml with... to each delt. That should be a fair test. I'll report back monday at the latest. :)

S

scarfacebling

Awards
Okay what the hell... this weekend, I'll shoot .5ml without it... and .5ml with... to each delt. That should be a fair test. I'll report back monday at the latest. :)
let me know how that goes!

R

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I actually just gave this a try earlier this week. It works like a charm. I didn't try shooting it without the trolamine, but I shot 1/2cc with it, and didn't feel a thing. No pain the next day or anything.

My prop was made from synovex. I brewed it at 2% BA, 20% BB, and 0.8% trolamine.

Now I've only tried that 1/2cc. I'm not actually running a cycle right now. I just wanted to make sure that I could use this batch later on.

It is totally pain free. I am very sensitive to this sort of thing too.

P

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Okay.. Test injections have been implemented... It's only been about 10 hours.. No pain in either arm at the moment, usually takes me about 24 hours to start. I'll be back. :)

P

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
About 20 hours post injection.. and I'm just starting to notice very slight soreness to the touch on my right delt ( without triethanolamine)... and I have absolutely no pain or discomfort in my left delt (With Triethanolamine). So early indications are good.. but it's still early. I'm sort of surprised my right delt doesn't hurt more then it does to be honest.... Perhaps I've grown that more accustomed to it all..

(I may test this with 1ml shots... next, then perhaps Bold Prop(killer shiet).)

P

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just my luck..

I haven't been experiencing any pain at all from either my left or right delt.. so the experiement is a bust... ( I love my shooting my delts for reason).

So time to get serious... 1ml to the biceps... Administered shots 3:30pm earlier this afternoon.. (this is suppose to hurt).

peace.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Just my luck..

I haven't been experiencing any pain at all from either my left or right delt.. so the experiement is a bust... ( I love my shooting my delts for reason).

So time to get serious... 1ml to the biceps... Administered shots 3:30pm earlier this afternoon.. (this is suppose to hurt).

peace.
Thx for guinea piggin' for us!

:cheers:

I"ll be watching this thread!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
spelling of trolamine

Yeah Poobah. I'm extremely interested in your experiment. I fuckin' HATE this prop I'm running right now. It made me skip a few days training and I walk like a retard. I've been grunting so much and complaining, my girl is counting the days until I end. I shot my right Ventro, Right Delt, and Right lat in succession EOD last week, and I couldn't rest on my right side for even a second. It made for some painful sleeps.

Big ups to the trolamine if that **** works. I'll be getting that quick, fast, and in a hurry if it does.:aargh:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Poobah...where did you pick up the trolomine from? Does lamelange carry it?

J

joetrisman

Awards
Be sure to rinse, rinse, rinse when making homebrew prop injectable. I didn't rinse enough and I'm now battling gyno :(

P

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Be sure to rinse, rinse, rinse when making homebrew prop injectable. I didn't rinse enough and I'm now battling gyno :(
You must be talking about a brewing from cow gear to human gear? ANd you ended up with to much estrogen in the batch? Otherwise I don't understand the connection.

But I should worry I suppose.. I just took 200mg of test prop today... nips are likely going to get sensitive.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Does the trolamine reduce the prop flu as well, or just soreness? The flu is the worst side from prop for myself...injection soreness can just be remedied by popping an advil.

S

scarfacebling

Awards
Does the trolamine reduce the prop flu as well, or just soreness? The flu is the worst side from prop for myself...injection soreness can just be remedied by popping an advil.
just the injection soreness

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Oh that sucks bro...we're talking about from powder. No washing needed. It's easy as pie..... You just have to be lucky and know how to get it. ;) Leave that for the cows next time.
mmmmm cows.... delicious cows.

:food:

P

pimpc1972

Awards
I'm going to make a batch, but cannot find the powders. So I'm going with the cow pellets.

Anyone here have experience with this?

P

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's just about 24 hours... and I'm not all that sore really.. nothing to terrible, it feels like fairly bad bruises in both biceps... but that's it at this point. I could probably workout my biceps with out much trouble. The pain tends to get worse for 48 hours normally, so perhaps it will get much worse?

But from past experience, I should be in much worse shape right now.

---

I wonder if the triethanolamine somehow works systematically to raise ph levels as the prop is cleved from the ester? If that's the case it could explain why neither arms is really bothering me that much? After all I took 1ml to each bicep... technically that should suck. lol

Ohwell.. lets wait another 24 hours and see what happens.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Did you inject one with Triethanolamine and one without? Sorry but from what you just posted it seems like you're experiencing the same thing with both.

I'm waiting on it in the mail as of now,

Anxiously yours,
Ubi
:type:

P

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Did you inject one with Triethanolamine and one without? Sorry but from what you just posted it seems like you're experiencing the same thing with both.

I'm waiting on it in the mail as of now,

Anxiously yours,
Ubi
:type:
yes one with and one without...

Bad news... it's now been 29 hours, and my biceps are pretty f'n sore. hard to extend my arms straight. NO way in hell i could exercise back or biceps.... Not looking so good at the moment.

But perhaps I can recover much quicker in my left arm? both arms are pretty much equally f'n sore right now.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Hmm....bummer :( Do you normally hit bi's?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Dang, well Biceps are bad news anyways. I'll see for myself when it comes I guess.

B

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
yes one with and one without...

Bad news... it's now been 29 hours, and my biceps are pretty f'n sore. hard to extend my arms straight. NO way in hell i could exercise back or biceps.... Not looking so good at the moment.

But perhaps I can recover much quicker in my left arm? both arms are pretty much equally f'n sore right now.
DAMN MAN!!! Sorry I havent checked this thread since I made that post. Thanks for sacrificing yourself for science bro! I would never think of shooting prop in my bi's, it would fucking kill me for at least a week. Did the triethanolamine mix well with the oil or did was it a suspension. I am wondering if you got any in with your bicep inj..? Hopefully you will recover soon...

P

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hmm....bummer :( Do you normally hit bi's?
I perfer not to inject prop in biceps.. I have though on many occasions but usually never over .5ml per bicep... I don't mind other injectioning tren ace in them though.

P

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DAMN MAN!!! Sorry I havent checked this thread since I made that post. Thanks for sacrificing yourself for science bro! I would never think of shooting prop in my bi's, it would fucking kill me for at least a week. Did the triethanolamine mix well with the oil or did was it a suspension. I am wondering if you got any in with your bicep inj..? Hopefully you will recover soon...
It seemed to mix alright, but this could be a problem... I injected the additive to a 10ml bottle containing 9.5 ml of test prop... I used that on my first experiement in my delts.. a few days later I came back to that same bottle to inject my left bicep, I took a good look at the bottle but I could not detect any kind of seperation... it seemed to be solution. But maybe not?

As for recovery.. I'm already well on my way, I took some perscription strength Anti-inflamatories last night.. and this morning, I can straighten my arms easily enough, and there is not alot of pain from normal movements.... Hopefully it won't get worse again, but for 1ml of test prop in each bicep, I still think I'm doing really well.

Anybody know if there could somehow be a system wide effect?

P

pimpc1972

Awards
I'm going to make a batch, but cannot find the powders. So I'm going with the cow pellets.

Anyone here have experience with this?

R

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anybody know if there could somehow be a system wide effect?

I don't think so. I think the trick it provides is strictly related to the pH of the depot. It keeps it from turning acidic during hydrolysis, which is what supposeably causes the short ester pain.

I added my trolamine to the prop before filtering. Mine has been perfectly stable since. There is no seperation at all. It looks as golden amber as ever.

S

scarfacebling

Awards
what would be the need? with longer esters I havent heard any reports about pain and from personal expreince i have had none

B

BMW

Awards
  • Established
O there can be pain from long esters dont let that fool you its usually not a pronounced as prop but it can have its bite. when that **** recrystalizes in your leg, youll be walking stiff legged like o.j. simpson.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
O there can be pain from long esters dont let that fool you its usually not a pronounced as prop but it can have its bite. when that **** recrystalizes in your leg, youll be walking stiff legged like o.j. simpson.
Up the BB then, it keeps it from crystalizing in Depot. It's pretty rare for that **** to happen with Enan.

B

BMW

Awards
  • Established
as a matter i just brewed some last night and i make it at .9% ba and 20% bb. what i mostly mean is for the higher concentrations like 400 or 500mg test e's

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
as a matter i just brewed some last night and i make it at .9% ba and 20% bb. what i mostly mean is for the higher concentrations like 400 or 500mg test e's
Alright, well you should really clarify that. Of course high concentrations are going to hurt. 500mg/ml test E???? That's ridiculous!!!! Are you kidding me? 400mg is pretty stupid too. There is no need for that. Why subject yourself to that pain? It's probably pretty hard to get that to hold in solution anyways.

I don't see the point. :frustrate

B

BMW

Awards
  • Established
Alright, well you should really clarify that. Of course high concentrations are going to hurt. 500mg/ml test E???? That's ridiculous!!!! Are you kidding me? 400mg is pretty stupid too. There is no need for that. Why subject yourself to that pain? It's probably pretty hard to get that to hold in solution anyways.

I don't see the point. :frustrate
because real men inject 500cc's:head: .....and then go cry off in the corner....