SD and PCT

StallionRx

Awards
Sup guys-

Im planning on doing my 1st cycle ever.

Let me know what you think-

Im thinking of starting with some dianabol, winstrol, tren and test.

Dianabol = 20x30x40x50x40x50x40x50x40x30x20
Winstol = 10x10x10x10x20x20x20x20x10x10x10
Tren/Test = pulsed dosing depening on how I feel. Basically- a little here, a little there.

for PCT: Im not too sure on where really to go with this, maybe superdrol?. I was thinking like
chicken soup, warm blankets, and lots of fluids. Ive put my name on the list for an organ transfer- If things get sketchy I was thinking a new liver with lots of Prograf would probabley be ok. Ive put money aside for a hair transplant as well. I also borrowed a few bras from my girlfriend if things get out of control with the gyno.

What do you guys think?- Is this ok?

Just playin fellas-

Im 22 years old and looking to do my 1st cycle of superdrol. Im of good health and have been lifting hard for a number of years. Ive been lurking these boards for a number of days reading as much as possible about superdrol logs and experiences. All and all it sounds like a good compound that provides some amazing results- Im working on my PCT and will most likely include Rebound XT, Nolvadex, Milk Thistle and Fenugreek. What Im most concearned at this point is dosages and blood plasma levels throughout my cycle. I plan on doing about a 3 week cycle of about 30mg max dosage depending on how I feel at the end of my 2nd week.

I was wondering if anyone had any pharmacokinetic parameters on methasteron. Since the manufacturer provides a dosage I would assume they have information regarding the drug's half life, volume of distribution, elim. rate constant, therapeutic range, etc.

If anyone has any of this or could point me in the right direction Id really appreciate it.