Elephant Max

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
I cannot find any info on Elephant Max release date? My friend was in LV for the National Show and Gaspari had all the stuff out, so how come I cant find the release date?

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
There is no release date. It is on hold.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What is this about Elephant Max...? I've heard of Ergomax, then Max LMG then E Max LMG, there's an Elephant Max too? How the heck are we supposed to keep up? Are they are pretty much the same formulation, or WHAT? 'cause I ordered something called E Max LMG but I realized that I did that thinking it was Ergomax, and mixed it up with Max LMG in my reading of results... Overall quite confusing, I would say.

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
Damn.......how long do we have to wait? Should I put Max LMG( non methyl) or will elephant come out in the next month or so. Cuz I am gunna be at 250 by middle of September.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Elephant max is not coming out for a while if at all. As far as E Max goes it has been tested by someone with avery reason to claim it is a fake and he said it tested out to be exactly what it claims which is exactly the same thing as the original Ergomax.

What is this about Elephant Max...? I've heard of Ergomax, then Max LMG then E Max LMG, there's an Elephant Max too? How the heck are we supposed to keep up? Are they are pretty much the same formulation, or WHAT? 'cause I ordered something called E Max LMG but I realized that I did that thinking it was Ergomax, and mixed it up with Max LMG in my reading of results... Overall quite confusing, I would say.

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
So would E max or Max LMG be good with M1T and Orastan-E? Or should I just get some test 250?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well it depends on your perspective on taking two methyls at the same time. Both EMax and M1T are methylated so that could be an issue. If it is an issue for you then I would advise just getting some Test 250 and running it with the M1T and Orastan. I do not think Max LMG will be good for your goals nor your libido when combined with M1T and Orastan.

The other path is to run the M1T with the Orastan and Max LMG. I am sure you will get great gains but libido will be in the crapper, you'll be shut down hard, and will likely have such great pumps that any semblance of endurance will be gone.

So would E max or Max LMG be good with M1T and Orastan-E? Or should I just get some test 250?

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
yeah, test 250 it is then. Definitely do not want to kill libido. Man I was really looking forward to Elephant MAx too......

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can anyone answer my question? PM me the answer if you must!?!?!?

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
so which one is the oral tren, this whole time that is what I thought it was

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My answer is as follows:

Ergomax

E Max = Ergomax

Elephant Max = Non methylated Ergomax

Max LMG = Progestin Anabolic not related to any of the above compounds.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
None of the products yet released is the oral Tren that ALR has spoken of. It was a planned project but with the developments for ALR of the past week I can not say whether or not this will ever come to the market.

so which one is the oral tren, this whole time that is what I thought it was

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
None of the products yet released is the oral Tren that ALR has spoken of. It was a planned project but with the developments for ALR of the past week I can not say whether or not this will ever come to the market.
:sad: Such a shame.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
you guys are so busy waiting around for the next "big thing" to hit the supp stores, I hope you're not too busy to keep training hard, eating, and sleeping, right?

okay, i'm just kidding around. I check all that sh!t out just as much as anyone... ;)

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
I would just rather go to the store than to my friend who might or might not have what I need. So elephant max is just non methylated, and that is it? Damn, what a bummer. I thought it was tren, of well.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
No, Elephant Max is non-methylated Ergomax + THP Ether

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
Elephant Max will never see the light of day.

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
I beleive they didn't see any results when they were testing it and they abandoned the project. Honestly might as well just forget about it.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any information on this or is it just a guess?

I beleive they didn't see any results when they were testing it and they abandoned the project. Honestly might as well just forget about it.

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
Well if you look at ALRI's website today it looks they are out of the PS game. No more Prostan, Max LMG, E-max...... which leads me to also believe no chance at all of Elephant Max

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It sure looks like ALRI are putting their shields up. But they did play with fire in products with names like pro-stanazol and a graphic description of Ben Johnsons supposed drug of choice in his quest for the world record in the write-up.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So is Max-LMG gone for good? I never got the chance to try it. BK and Author both spoke about an oral tren as well as a possible non methyl Dbol, but due to the current heat I'm scared those will never see the light of day. I'm hoping either Gaspari or Anabolic Xtreme will pick up Max as well as the new products in development.

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
Well if you look at ALRI's website today it looks they are out of the PS game. No more Prostan, Max LMG, E-max...... which leads me to also believe no chance at all of Elephant Max
:jaw:say it ain't so!! Damn that sucks!!