Superdrol and Prostanozol

1. Registered User
    Answers

Superdrol and Prostanozol

Has anyone stacked these 2 together? I know what SD can do but I haven't read much feedback on prostanozol. Seems like a mild product that needs to be stacked with LMG or SD.

2. Registered User
    Answers

I have just started a Max LMG (1-4) Prostanozol (1-4) and SD (2 and 3 only) stacked cycle. I really don't expect much from the Prostanozol once the SD starts, as SD is a pretty effective partitioning agent all on it's own. I am curious to see what the combination of MAX LMG and Prostanozol does with the first two weeks by themselves though.
    GG
  3. Really Really Good Looking
    Answers

I did Max LMG and Prostanozol for 4 weeks before running SD. Got great strength gains, I think mostly due to the Max LMG, Max also made me hold a bit of water. Prostanozol might be best included at the end of your SD cycle to get the hardening effect.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Cool hello atrain

Quote Originally Posted by atrain
    Has anyone stacked these 2 together? I know what SD can do but I haven't read much feedback on prostanozol. Seems like a mild product that needs to be stacked with LMG or SD.
    I ran prostanozol alone and with sd.Alone prostanozol didn"t do much if anything,I suspect the doseage may be to low for the prostanozol ,but just guessing?.When I ran sd and prostanozol together the prostanozol was great for my libilo and seems to me that the prostanozol made the sd take effect sooner, but this just my opinion?
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wheels
    I ran prostanozol alone and with sd.Alone prostanozol didn"t do much if anything,I suspect the doseage may be to low for the prostanozol ,but just guessing?.When I ran sd and prostanozol together the prostanozol was great for my libilo and seems to me that the prostanozol made the sd take effect sooner, but this just my opinion?
    Hey Wheels, I'm interested in doing the same stack (Prost & SD). My question to you is how exactly and at what amounts did you stack the two? I figured that a three week cycle would be sufficient, however I could be wrong? Please feel free to elaborate as much as possible.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Wink Hello gten79

Quote Originally Posted by gten79
    Hey Wheels, I'm interested in doing the same stack (Prost & SD). My question to you is how exactly and at what amounts did you stack the two? I figured that a three week cycle would be sufficient, however I could be wrong? Please feel free to elaborate as much as possible.
    .The prostanozol I would run at 75mg/day or 1cap every 8hrs and sd I think about 20mg/day for me , I weight 230 you may respond with less,but the norm is about 20mgs/day.One in the morning and the next dose 12hrs later.I can only go 2wks at a time on sd before the back pumps bring me to my knees ?So my cycle looks like this.

Day 1-12 -prostanozol 75mgs/day,sd 20mgs/day

Day13-23-prostanozol 75mgs/day

Day24-30-prostanozol 75mgs/day,sd 20mgs/day

Day31-37-sd 20mgs/day

Remember you need to drink about a gallon of water a day when you use sd.This protocol works for me so this may be a starting point for you.What does your pct look like?
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wheels
    .The prostanozol I would run at 75mg/day or 1cap every 8hrs and sd I think about 20mg/day for me , I weight 230 you may respond with less,but the norm is about 20mgs/day.One in the morning and the next dose 12hrs later.I can only go 2wks at a time on sd before the back pumps bring me to my knees ?So my cycle looks like this.

Day 1-12 -prostanozol 75mgs/day,sd 20mgs/day

Day13-23-prostanozol 75mgs/day

Day24-30-prostanozol 75mgs/day,sd 20mgs/day

Day31-37-sd 20mgs/day

Remember you need to drink about a gallon of water a day when you use sd.This protocol works for me so this may be a starting point for you.What does your pct look like?
    That has gotta be one of the oddest cycles I have ever seen....
  8. Registered User
    Answers

It looks similar to the layered fruitcake 2 on 2 off which seems to be popular among the young and dangerous.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

I haven't noticed much of anything weight wise adding Prostanozol to my cycle. I started with 1-week of Superdrol at 10 mg per day and I gained something like 4 pounds in the first week stacked with 75 mg Prostanozol. My first cycle with SD alone I netted 6 pounds in the first week. So it didn't seem to accelerate gains... I didn't have any libido problems on my last SD cycle either, so I can't comment there.

I'm going to run it for the duration of my cycle since I have it... but I'm not so sure it's doing much, but it very well may be too low a dose. I thought about experimenting with 100mg or so, but I don't know if I will do that.

One thing I DID notice was that my strength was up rapidly this time. After only one week "on" I made a tremendous gain on my dead-lifts... going from a PR of 405 x 12 reps to 405 x 16 reps. I didn't see gains of this magnitude until 3 weeks in and the 4th week (PCT week 1) of my last cycle.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Cool hello thanatopsis

Quote Originally Posted by thanatopsis
    I haven't noticed much of anything weight wise adding Prostanozol to my cycle. I started with 1-week of Superdrol at 10 mg per day and I gained something like 4 pounds in the first week stacked with 75 mg Prostanozol. My first cycle with SD alone I netted 6 pounds in the first week. So it didn't seem to accelerate gains... I didn't have any libido problems on my last SD cycle either, so I can't comment there.

I'm going to run it for the duration of my cycle since I have it... but I'm not so sure it's doing much, but it very well may be too low a dose. I thought about experimenting with 100mg or so, but I don't know if I will do that.

One thing I DID notice was that my strength was up rapidly this time. After only one week "on" I made a tremendous gain on my dead-lifts... going from a PR of 405 x 12 reps to 405 x 16 reps. I didn't see gains of this magnitude until 3 weeks in and the 4th week (PCT week 1) of my last cycle.
    I agree with you ,I also think the dose is to low on the prostanozol so next cycle I will be running it at much higher dose.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Angry hello boss k

Quote Originally Posted by Boss_K
    That has gotta be one of the oddest cycles I have ever seen....
    LIKE I SAID IT WORKS FOR ME THATS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT IT WORKS,ITS CALLED CAUSE AND EFFECT.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs down HELLO MarcusG

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusG
    It looks similar to the layered fruitcake 2 on 2 off which seems to be popular among the young and dangerous.
    YOU TALK LIKE A LAYERED FRUITCAKE.THIS FORUM IS FOR MEN NOT HONEYBUNS LIKE YOURSELF GO TO WWW.SHEBOYS.COM AND YOU WILL FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR PROBLEM?
  13. Board Supporter
    Answers

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Christmas Bulk: Superdrol and 19-Nordiol
    By darius in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 11-08-2011, 11:40 AM
  2. Superdrol and PCT
    By nas7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-12-2005, 10:09 AM
  3. superdrol and its diuretic properties
    By realsoundjim in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 08:07 PM
  4. 1AD, superdrol, and possbly MOHN stack?
    By z28man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-29-2004, 08:21 AM