1 more cycle???

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of running one more cycle this year. I've already ran 2 cycles: (SD, trans 1-test, trans 4ad) and (SD, 1,4andro, trans 1-test). I'd prefer this one to be mild with solid lean gains minimal shutdown, and good strength gains. I don't really want to use 1-test or 4ad since I will be using both in my winter bulker starting in January. So this one will most likely be all oral. Hopefully the gains stick.

The compounds that I did have in mind however were M4ohn, M5aa, Prostanozol, E...max, or Max LMG. I'm hoping you guys could throw down some good ideas. Thanks.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd run m4ohn + pro or M5aa + Max LMG. I prefer the second although I have not used Max LMG yet. I'm just not impressed with m4ohn yet. that would allow you to use one methyl and one thats not. also a nandralone base with a dht base.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, wasted. I think it is definitely a good toss up. I anticipate I'd get pretty ripped up off either since they are both very similar. Progestin + androgen. I like the sound of that.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Well I've come closer to making up my mind. I know I defeinitely will not be running Mohn or Prostanozol. I was actually thinking of adding another compound or to at the beginning and/or end of my cycle. Peep:

The base of the cycle with be Max LMG for 3 caps daily at 30 days.

I was thinking of jumpstarting either with M1,4add or M5aa. Then I was thinking of topping the cycle off with a couple weeks of SD.

All construcive advice is welcome and appreciated.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
1. Emax(20mg), M4OHN(8mg)
2. Emax, M4(8mg)
3. Emax, M4(8mg)
4. Emax, M4(8mg)
5. Prost, M4(36mg)
6. Prost, M4(36mg)
7. Prost, M4(36mg)
8. Prost, M4(36mg)

just mad scientist sh!t...

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
I decided NOT to run Prostanozol or Mohn.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
That sounds good actually. A little long but good. I might actually replace the Emax (so I can run it with 1-test/4ad in January) with SD or M1,4. Any ideas now?

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
why drop prost and m4ohn? i rather take either of those over MAX. i was on for a week and a half and my libido was non existent. i had to end my cycle early so i dont know how the gains would have been so i cant comment on that, but the libido... bad.

bump this thread though, i want to know more cycle options with these compounds.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
I'm not trying to run a methyl for that long (6 weeks) at the time, which is why I dropped the mohn. Plus I'm looking for a shorter, milder, lean mass cycle; also wanting to try out smoe new compounds.

tattoopierced1

why not jumpstart with M1,4ADD in the beginning, and then end with the M5AA for the hardening and strength...like m1,4add for 1-3, then no methyls until week 5-6 of the cycle when you start the m5aa

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to get all bloated up. Plus I heard that M1,4 isn't all that mild to begin with.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
so what do you have in mind for running right now?

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Just M5aa and Max LMG, probably for only 4 weeks like rogermoore in his thread. He seemed to have some great results.

tattoopierced1

I don't want to get all bloated up. Plus I heard that M1,4 isn't all that mild to begin with.
depends on how high you go with the dose for the bloating IMO. as far as being mild, i would before take milk thistle, and then during the 2 weeks you are between methyls start up the milk thistle and NAC again....

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to tax my system too much, since I will be running my main bulker come January. I don't have too much time to decide. My projected start date has been set for this Sunday.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well even though i know youve noted that youd rather not run a methyl but im on a phre-plex cycle right now with outstanding results, i would say running it solo even would bring you retarted results. im personally running it in a stack with prostan right now and gonna switch over to the sd soon, but its good stuff.