Is Ergomax LMG all hype?

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I keep reading all of these posts saying that the last run of Ergo ALRI ran, isn't living up to the hype. Can someone fill in some of the blanks here for me. I bought 4 bottles thinking it would be gone forever and now I'm wondering if I jumped the gun. I am finishing up an SD 3 weeker, up 10 lbs. and happy with the outcome so far.
Ergomax LMG
What gains did you get from it?
Dosage, How long did you run it?
Did you get Gyno from it?
If you can think of anything else, please elaborate.

Dungeon1

Dungeon1

Awards
It has been reported to be the exact same thing as the first run, so results should be comparable. I have taken both together and loved it. On submaintenance calories I gained 6lbs while losing fat. My libido was insane and I looked harder/fuller/more vascular. Felt great on cycle too. My advice: don't pay attention to the internet hype, finish your pct, let your body fully recover AFTER PCT, and then take 20mgs a day for 4-6wks and decide for yourself what you think.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
It has been reported to be the exact same thing as the first run, so results should be comparable. I have taken both together and loved it. On submaintenance calories I gained 6lbs while losing fat. My libido was insane and I looked harder/fuller/more vascular. Felt great on cycle too. My advice: don't pay attention to the internet hype, finish your pct, let your body fully recover AFTER PCT, and then take 20mgs a day for 4-6wks and decide for yourself what you think.
You took SD/Ergo together? I will finish and give it a shot. Not Ergo/SD together.
Anybody else have anything to say about this stuff?

Last edited:

SilentScream27

Awards
I keep reading all of these posts saying that the last run of Ergo ALRI ran, isn't living up to the hype. Can someone fill in some of the blanks here for me. I bought 4 bottles thinking it would be gone forever and now I'm wondering if I jumped the gun. I am finishing up an SD 3 weeker, up 10 lbs. and happy with the outcome so far.
Ergomax LMG
What gains did you get from it?
Dosage, How long did you run it?
Did you get Gyno from it?
If you can think of anything else, please elaborate.
I made a poll about this in the now defunct ALRI section. Since its gone, I will paraphrase the results. There were about 30 responses.

(This is for Ergomax LMG, the "original")

40% experienced a huge increase in libido, 20% no change/a decrease in libido. 40% experienced some increase.

50% gained over 8 pounds, 50% gained 1-8 pounds.

40-50% gained "a lot" of strength, and the rest got some strength.

This is not what I had thought ergomax was known to do, i.e., boost libido and size a crapload in nearly everybody. There are clearly those that didn't respond as well on it as others.

However, that being said, and knowing that e...max contains DMT (same as Ergo), there have been three people who have told me they used Ergo and E..Max and that their cycle(s) with Ergo were VERY good and their cycle with E...Max was nowhere near it. This leads one to question whether e...max might be underdosed. I do not believe the "receptor downregulation" theory ALR put forth adequately explains this phenomenon, as two of the three who have relayed stories to me did TWO cycles of Ergomax and experienced the same strong gains twice, and the third time did not. The other person experienced strong gains, and the 2nd time (with E...Max) did not.

What would help is if those who have used both could chime in. You should expect the 2nd cycle to produce less results, but not qualitatively and only with a small (<50%) quantitative change.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I made a poll about this in the now defunct ALRI section. Since its gone, I will paraphrase the results. There were about 30 responses.

(This is for Ergomax LMG, the "original")

40% experienced a huge increase in libido, 20% no change/a decrease in libido. 40% experienced some increase.

50% gained over 8 pounds, 50% gained 1-8 pounds.

40-50% gained "a lot" of strength, and the rest got some strength.

This is not what I had thought ergomax was known to do, i.e., boost libido and size a crapload in nearly everybody. There are clearly those that didn't respond as well on it as others.

However, that being said, and knowing that e...max contains DMT (same as Ergo), there have been three people who have told me they used Ergo and E..Max and that their cycle(s) with Ergo were VERY good and their cycle with E...Max was nowhere near it. This leads one to question whether e...max might be underdosed. I do not believe the "receptor downregulation" theory ALR put forth adequately explains this phenomenon, as two of the three who have relayed stories to me did TWO cycles of Ergomax and experienced the same strong gains twice, and the third time did not. The other person experienced strong gains, and the 2nd time (with E...Max) did not.

What would help is if those who have used both could chime in. You should expect the 2nd cycle to produce less results, but not qualitatively and only with a small (<50%) quantitative change.
Good post my friend. I would like this stuff to produce some results. Do you think Nutraplanet would take back 4 unopened bottles? If I'm going to put my liver through it, it better produce something.

I would like to see some E-Max results then, because that's what I have. Post your E-max results people.
Again, thankyou for your help Silent Scream.

JonasDavidsson

Awards
i am doing a emax cycle right now,doing 500 kals over maintance and after 2 weeks i have gained olmost 10lbs,and it is 10 lean lbs.that is in only 2 weeks!! i am happy!!

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
i am doing a emax cycle right now,doing 500 kals over maintance and after 2 weeks i have gained olmost 10lbs,and it is 10 lean lbs.that is in only 2 weeks!! i am happy!!
Ok, Like what I'm hearing. Do you have a log started somewhere? If you don't, do you at least have it written down? Come back to this thread and keep us updated on your progress. Is this your first run of anything, SD, Ergo etc? Keep it up man, good stuff.
:thumbsup:

JonasDavidsson

Awards
Ok, Like what I'm hearing. Do you have a log started somewhere? If you don't, do you at least have it written down? Come back to this thread and keep us updated on your progress. Is this your first run of anything, SD, Ergo etc? Keep it up man, good stuff.
:thumbsup:
yes i have a log at bb.com in the log section
jimmorrisons e...max,max lmg and prostanozol log

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
if i'm interpreting right the first cycle or two of these do well and after that they suck , so that means to me i'll use a great doseage and stack the first two times so there wont be any leftover after that for a sucky one that just tears up my liver.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
if i'm interpreting right the first cycle or two of these do well and after that they suck , so that means to me i'll use a great doseage and stack the first two times so there wont be any leftover after that for a sucky one that just tears up my liver.
I have 4 bottles, so I'll probably be sending at least 2 back.

desmo996

Awards
Two weeks into, hopefully, an 8 week cycle, up 7 lbs. Strength gains across the board on all lifts, nothing dramatic 5-10lbs and/or a few more reps. This is particularly important, b/c I had really slowed making progress before trying E...Max LMG. The two weeks prior to starting I was stuck at the same weight as the previous week. This is my first go around with any of the ErgoMax formulas, I hope that the next one goes as well.

david4zero8

Awards
I have 4 bottles, so I'll probably be sending at least 2 back.
There's a 20% restocking fee at NP. I believe Raven herself stated that if anyone was not behind ALRI 100%, that she would give you a refund for your bottles.
What was your starting body weight, height, and BF%?

SilentScream27

Awards
If that was a "rule" we could apply across the board, then the two who used Ergomax twice would have seen not-so-great gains in their 2nd ergomax cycle and very bad gains in their 3rd (E...Max). This wasn't the case. More data is of course needed...

Perhaps this may help. Who has done two SUPERDROL cycles about 3-4 months apart... and can they compare the gains/sides here in this thread?

Dungeon1

Dungeon1

Awards
No I was referring to the old and new formulations of Ergo in one cycle. SD and Ergo would not be a good idea in the same cycle. Search around you'll find plenty of reasons.

SilentScream27

Awards
No I was referring to the old and new formulations of Ergo in one cycle. SD and Ergo would not be a good idea in the same cycle. Search around you'll find plenty of reasons.
I never said that. I am merely trying to gauge how the strength/size/libido/other effects of SD changes from the 1st cycle to the 2nd cycle, and then will extrapolate to ergomax. So again, whoeever has used SD and then done SD again (note dosage and cycle length differences, and please, other hormones you were taking), let us know how things went.

thanatopsis

Awards
  • Established
I am doing SD gain... I gained 4 pounds in the first 5 days on it second time around and I gained 6 pounds the first time around in that time period. This time around I am stacking with 75 mg of Prostanozol as well, first time it was all by itself. Don't think this matters much since Prostanozol is reported to be very mild as far as weight gain goes, but it's worth mentioning.

So... it seems like gains are slower, even stacked, but I would still consider the gains I'm experiencing exceptional especially considering I only use 10 mg per day.

I won't be able to do a full comparison to my first SD 3-weeker since I'm just doing a small 1-week section of SD before I start 4 weeks of E...Max.

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
E...Max makes me feel sick!

Just finished a two week trial of E..Max.. I gained 5 lbs, but felt sick the whole cycle. The first 1.5 weeks @ 20 mg/day E..Max completely fucked up my sinuses, made me feel lethargic, made food "shoot" out of me and killed my sex drive. The last .5 week I felt the same but to a slightly lesser degree.

Obviously, I am either allergic, I respond opposite than most or ???? Of all the anabolics I have done throughout the years, this stuff made me feel by far the worse. It looks like my second bottle will be gathering dust.

Back to the dark side!

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I never said that. I am merely trying to gauge how the strength/size/libido/other effects of SD changes from the 1st cycle to the 2nd cycle, and then will extrapolate to ergomax. So again, whoeever has used SD and then done SD again (note dosage and cycle length differences, and please, other hormones you were taking), let us know how things went.
I asked Bohica and he said he ran SD 3 times so far with like 13, 15 and 18 lbs. to show for it. He must be a super responder. I want some of that. :blink:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
36lbs sounds like a lot....if those were in between cuts, then I can believe it. 36lbs on straight bulk is quite a bit though. Especially for a stand alone.

People too often exaggerate their gains and what steroids can do for you. Even the likes of Ronnie Coleman, etc, had to be on for years to gain huge amounts of weight.

Nobody is going to gain a solid 15lbs on a 3 week cycle. 5 lbs glycogen, 5 lbs water, 5 muscle maybe.

Too much hype gave myself and others too high of expectations. It just shouldn't be like that.

Cheezefacta

Awards
36lbs sounds like a lot....if those were in between cuts, then I can believe it. 36lbs on straight bulk is quite a bit though. Especially for a stand alone.

People too often exaggerate their gains and what steroids can do for you. Even the likes of Ronnie Coleman, etc, had to be on for years to gain huge amounts of weight.

Nobody is going to gain a solid 15lbs on a 3 week cycle. 5 lbs glycogen, 5 lbs water, 5 muscle maybe.

Too much hype gave myself and others too high of expectations. It just shouldn't be like that.
EXACTLY...46 lbs in 3 cycles? Dam, run about 20 more cycles and this dude is gonna be 500+lbs

SilentScream27

Awards
EXACTLY...46 lbs in 3 cycles? Dam, run about 20 more cycles and this dude is gonna be 500+lbs
I don't think he kept all those gains, that was merely the weight change from beginning to end of cycle. This is the most accurate measure in comparing steroid effects, as you don't need to control for varying PCTs.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I don't think he kept all those gains, that was merely the weight change from beginning to end of cycle. This is the most accurate measure in comparing steroid effects, as you don't need to control for varying PCTs.
He used the same Pct (I think) for each cycle. I'll PM him to post here to see what he says about it.

Cheezefacta

Awards
Hey Silent, how far apart were those cycles? 3 already?

SilentScream27

Awards
Hey Silent, how far apart were those cycles? 3 already?
They told me, but I wasn't looking to remember the months they cycled. I would assume one in februaryish, one in mayish, and one july-ish. Not that I do or do not condone such cycling of methyls; I'm merely reporting the information.

EDIT: I really need to read before I post. If you were referring to the two guys who did 2 Ergomax and 1 E...Max cycle, then the above applies. If you were referring to the SD cycle information that was posted above, then I don't know... I was trying to explain to other members here that it was almost certain that those weight gain numbers were not referring to retained weight (post-PCT) but merely cycle gains (pre-PCT, post-cycle). It would be quite some miracle if he actually gained ~50 pounds in 8-9 months and kept them all, which is why I assumed he meant otherwise.

I'm sure he will chime in with when he cycled.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
You say nothing dramatic yet you're up 7 lbs in 2 weeks? That's AMAZING. Perhaps you meant nothing dramatic in strength gains. You know, for experienced lifters (those that should be using AAS/PHs) any strength gains at all are good. For you to be noticing gains in 2 weeks on all lifts is a very, very good response.

I don't mean to come harsh at all, just don't want you to understand your great results. Strength gains all around and a 7lb increase in weight (presumably mostly LBM) are OUTSTANDING results! Keep up the good work.

Two weeks into, hopefully, an 8 week cycle, up 7 lbs. Strength gains across the board on all lifts, nothing dramatic 5-10lbs and/or a few more reps. This is particularly important, b/c I had really slowed making progress before trying E...Max LMG. The two weeks prior to starting I was stuck at the same weight as the previous week. This is my first go around with any of the ErgoMax formulas, I hope that the next one goes as well.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
You say nothing dramatic yet you're up 7 lbs in 2 weeks? That's AMAZING. Perhaps you meant nothing dramatic in strength gains. You know, for experienced lifters (those that should be using AAS/PHs) any strength gains at all are good. For you to be noticing gains in 2 weeks on all lifts is a very, very good response.

I don't mean to come harsh at all, just don't want you to understand your great results. Strength gains all around and a 7lb increase in weight (presumably mostly LBM) are OUTSTANDING results! Keep up the good work.
NBE is right. What do you guys expect? E-Max isn't a miricle pill and I think you guys are expecting way too much from it.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
NBE is right. What do you guys expect? E-Max isn't a miricle pill and I think you guys are expecting way too much from it.
Bingo...people expect too much for AAS altogether.

Kids who are gaining 20,30,40 "solid" (wink) lbs are probably taking the products too early in their training or are confusing fat / subq water with muscle.

blazinred

Awards
Just finished a two week trial of E..Max.. I gained 5 lbs, but felt sick the whole cycle. The first 1.5 weeks @ 20 mg/day E..Max completely fucked up my sinuses, made me feel lethargic, made food "shoot" out of me and killed my sex drive. The last .5 week I felt the same but to a slightly lesser degree.

Obviously, I am either allergic, I respond opposite than most or ???? Of all the anabolics I have done throughout the years, this stuff made me feel by far the worse. It looks like my second bottle will be gathering dust.

Back to the dark side!
Hey duckway, have you ever taken DS SD? thats superdrol,if you did, did you have same symtoms of lethargy,etc...?

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Ran SD for 20 days. First day of SD pct today. I went from 189 to 199. I'm at 198 today with a noticable decrease in water retention. Maybe from the transdermal 7 oxo dhea/ Dhea combo this morning. Let's see what I get to keep from this baby. My body just doesn't feel as full as it was, which I'm sure is normal for AAS runs. Yea I'm doing all the rest of the normal Pct products, Nolva, RXT etc as well.

E max is next in line.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Ran SD for 20 days. First day of SD pct today. I went from 189 to 199. I'm at 198 today with a noticable decrease in water retention. Maybe from the transdermal 7 oxo dhea/ Dhea combo this morning. Let's see what I get to keep from this baby. My body just doesn't feel as full as it was, which I'm sure is normal for AAS runs. Yea I'm doing all the rest of the normal Pct products, Nolva, RXT etc as well.

E max is next in line.
The glycogen levels returning to normal is going to be hard :D

ITs insane how much glycogen SD stores....

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
The glycogen levels returning to normal is going to be hard :D

ITs insane how much glycogen SD stores....
I got a little freaked at first, but now I'm starting to like my defined Ectomorphic gains. Give me a week with some light cardio and I'll look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club. Mesos, Endos, I hate it for ya. :D

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I did run 3 cycles of SD, and each of those gains were legit gains after my PCT. My third cycle ran was after a 4 week cutter though. But I ran my first SD cycle sometime in January/February, and I put on 13 pounds. That put me up to 215, which I maintained until mid March. I then went to use Bobo's services, and stayed at the same weight, but I leaned out and measurements went up. After his bulking program I ran another 3 week SD cycle in which I put on 15 pounds. This brought me up to the heaviest I have ever been at 230. I stayed 230 until finals hit at the end of may, and dropped to 225 and put on quite a bit of fat from eating crap. I then went on a cutting diet from last week of May until 2nd to last week of June. I dropped from 222ish down to 210. I then ran my last cycle of SD after that cutter, and because of the carb increase, and the SD together I was able to put on 18 pounds leaving me at the weight of 228. I was still as lean after the SD cycle as I was while running my cutter. I stayed that weight until mid July when I went on vacation and stopped going to the gym. It has been nearly a month now with no gym or strict eating schedule, I feel like crap, but still look decent and am sitting at 220 pounds. Diet and Gym routine goes back tomorrow.

My PCT of each SD cycle consisted of 3 weeks, and while running the SD the 2 final cycles, I was taking 125mg of DHEA ED with 20mg of SD.

PCT Was:
Week 1: 40mg Nolva - 500mg DHEA - (forgot dosage of Fenugreek) just recommended

Week 2: 500mg DHEA - Fenugreek

Week 3: 250mg DHEA - Fenugreek

Week 4: off with tons of flax/fish oil to recoup lipids.

Hope this helped and kind of explained my gains.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Yea, this tells me I must run DHEA with my SD next time.

SilentScream27

Awards
I did run 3 cycles of SD, and each of those gains were legit gains after my PCT. My third cycle ran was after a 4 week cutter though. But I ran my first SD cycle sometime in January/February, and I put on 13 pounds. That put me up to 215, which I maintained until mid March. I then went to use Bobo's services, and stayed at the same weight, but I leaned out and measurements went up. After his bulking program I ran another 3 week SD cycle in which I put on 15 pounds. This brought me up to the heaviest I have ever been at 230. I stayed 230 until finals hit at the end of may, and dropped to 225 and put on quite a bit of fat from eating crap. I then went on a cutting diet from last week of May until 2nd to last week of June. I dropped from 222ish down to 210. I then ran my last cycle of SD after that cutter, and because of the carb increase, and the SD together I was able to put on 18 pounds leaving me at the weight of 228. I was still as lean after the SD cycle as I was while running my cutter. I stayed that weight until mid July when I went on vacation and stopped going to the gym. It has been nearly a month now with no gym or strict eating schedule, I feel like crap, but still look decent and am sitting at 220 pounds. Diet and Gym routine goes back tomorrow.

My PCT of each SD cycle consisted of 3 weeks, and while running the SD the 2 final cycles, I was taking 125mg of DHEA ED with 20mg of SD.

PCT Was:
Week 1: 40mg Nolva - 500mg DHEA - (forgot dosage of Fenugreek) just recommended

Week 2: 500mg DHEA - Fenugreek

Week 3: 250mg DHEA - Fenugreek

Week 4: off with tons of flax/fish oil to recoup lipids.

Hope this helped and kind of explained my gains.
wow, very impressive...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
UNCfan1 Anabolics 0
Anabolics 0
fibercarbon Anabolics 1
Anabolics 5
xtraflossy Anabolics 19