Change of Plan Cycle

• Thread starter fkngchucknorris
  • Start date

fkngchucknorris

Awards
Okay, well this will be my first cycle so I was going to go with 500mg of test e every week for 10 weeks injecting 250 every monday and thursday, along with nolvadex 10mg ED with nolvadex as pct as well. Here is where the change came in. I have acquired some trenabol depot, and oxydrol, and I wasnt planning on using anything else except test t before I got these. But now that I have them I am wondering if I should use them in this cycle, or wait and use in a different one. If so, how would I use them in this cycle? Thanks guys.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
alot of people will reccomend that you just stick to one or two compounds your first cycle, so you can see how you react to them.

i think using the oxydrol to jumpstart the cycle would be perfectly fine. this is anadrol correct? if it is run it at 50-100mg ed week 1-4 or 6. i would hold off on the tren until a later cycle, but if you are really set on running it you can start it after you are done with the drol and run it 75mg eod.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Oxydrol would be an alright kick start for sure.. start at 50mg for a week to cage your reaction to it.. 100mg right off the bat might take you by surprise.. i'd hold off on the tren.

fkngchucknorris

Awards
alright thanks guys. SO this is what my cycles gonna be. Weeks 1-10 500mg of test enanthate injecting monday and thursday of 250mg. Oxydrol @50mg first week, then increasing based on effects til week 5. Also, 10mg of nolvadex ED. Then for PCT Nolvadex at 40/30/20. Thanks for all the help guys, know I can always count on this board.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
You're cycle is pretty low dosed so why the 10mg of nolva ED?? I say to leave it out to see how you react to gear. If you're not prone to gyno, just hang on to it for "just in case" and/or PCT.

fkngchucknorris

Awards
You're cycle is pretty low dosed so why the 10mg of nolva ED?? I say to leave it out to see how you react to gear. If you're not prone to gyno, just hang on to it for "just in case" and/or PCT.
Hmm maybe ill just do the nolva 10mg EOD. I have half a bottle of it and a whole nother bottle so i was figuring I should use up what I wouldnt be using.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
you will love the drol bro. i'm on 75mg ed right now and LOVING it. blowing up and strength is through the roof, not to mention the wicked pumps i'm getting. also running test E and just started tren yesterday. test should be kicking in sometime this next week.

you will blow up with the test/drol as your first cycle man. have fun :)

fkngchucknorris

Awards
you will love the drol bro. i'm on 75mg ed right now and LOVING it. blowing up and strength is through the roof, not to mention the wicked pumps i'm getting. also running test E and just started tren yesterday. test should be kicking in sometime this next week.

you will blow up with the test/drol as your first cycle man. have fun :)
ahh you're making me excited!!! haha just gotta wait for my pins to get here. :)

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
ahh you're making me excited!!! haha just gotta wait for my pins to get here. :)

i like it alot more than dbol, i had the most painful pumps on dbol but with the anadrol i get the same pumps without the pain. **** i get a pump walking up the stairs :rofl:

fkngchucknorris

Awards
Anyways, how much of a diff do you think I would see if I added the tren depot to my cycle? I kinda wanna use it but not if I wont notice it much because if I do do another cycle after this one it wont be for a long time.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
Anyways, how much of a diff do you think I would see if I added the tren depot to my cycle? I kinda wanna use it but not if I wont notice it much because if I do do another cycle after this one it wont be for a long time.

if you ran it at 75mg eod for around 8 weeks you would DEFINATELY notice it. tren is great stuff, its just not reccomended for a first cycle because of the sides. agression (i like to call it focus), night sweats, tren cough, etc. its just nice to see how you react to the other gear first so that if you get sides you know its just the test or the drol. if you were using tren in addition to those, you wouldn't know what was causing it.

as for noticing tren... theres a saying that goes like this: god made man, man made fina, fina makes gods. and i'll be damned if i don't feel like a god among men on the stuff. massive strength gains and in the gym my focus is killer.

fkngchucknorris

Awards
hmm right now all I have is 100mg/ml - 10ml amp so I dont have enough to go that 8 weeks with it.

fkngchucknorris

Awards
have fun, first pin everyone usually is shitting themselves :rofl: but really, its no big deal man.
yeah, im actually excited about my first pin lol. I like needles haha.