Giant ATD vs. Novedex RX

umdog

Awards
Just wondered if anyone has heard which is better. I have both on hand and want to take the better one... I got the Novedex RX at a smoking deal and ordered the ATD 2 days before that.... Just want to take the best for me .. Coming off 4 week Ergo-Prostanazol stack.. Also what is the maximum dosage..........

I am taking Liquid Nolvadex at night and have read where some are taking the ATD spread out througout the day ? WTF

Later

The Machine

Awards
Just wondered if anyone has heard which is better. I have both on hand and want to take the better one... I got the Novedex RX at a smoking deal and ordered the ATD 2 days before that.... Just want to take the best for me .. Coming off 4 week Ergo-Prostanazol stack.. Also what is the maximum dosage..........

I am taking Liquid Nolvadex at night and have read where some are taking the ATD spread out througout the day ? WTF

Later
I dont know the answer to your question, but I am wondering how effective your ergo-prostanazol stack was.. and was it e-max not the old school ergomax? IVe heard discusion that they are differnt. I have e-max and am thinking of combining it with the prostanazol.