Halo with SD

Lionheart

Awards
Running 3 weeks of SD(30mg daily)...on top of TC....For 1 week could I stack in some Halo( ? how much?) for a CNS kick for strength and how bad will this be in long run for the Liver/Cholestrol?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I don't think I would want to experiment with that combo..

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
doesn't sound like a wise idea. SD will be fine by itself bro, just give it a week or so to notice any changes.

Lionheart

Awards
My strength is at an all time high, but I have the biggest show of the year in about a week and was wondering if for just 1 week this would put me over the top without causing to many sides? This is not something I would want to do on a regular basis.Just a final kick in the backside to put me over the top.

Thanks for your guys input though.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
My strength is at an all time high, but I have the biggest show of the year in about a week and was wondering if for just 1 week this would put me over the top without causing to many sides? This is not something I would want to do on a regular basis.Just a final kick in the backside to put me over the top.

Thanks for your guys input though.
Are you doing a bodybuilding or lifting comp?

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
SD will put you over the top, but it takes a week. If you are a larger person and you think that your body can handle higher doses, run 40mg for a week. You'll see the strength difference! and I also think that one of the unheralded aspects of SD is a reduction in muscle fatigue. During my cycle I noticed that I had much quicker and greater muscle recovery between sets than I have ever had clean.

Lionheart

Awards
I will bump to 40mg then and just take 40mg of Halo the day of to be pissed off.

Lionheart

Awards
Went 600mg of the TC last night( WHAT'S AN EXTRA 100MG?)and bumping up the SD for the next week.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
why not drop the sd and use halo instead, nothigns gonna be better than halo for hardening up and gettin strong