So like I said..I'm TIRED of searching TELL ME WTF is UP

Str8tStacK

Banned
Awards
I've searched for previous threads and done some research. When do most people use Winstrol. I've been deciding to do it at the end of a Dbol/Test E cycle to lower the water weight. I've always thought it just makes you look leaner by hardening your muscle. Also, what is the difference between Winstrol and Winstrol Depot? Any comments would be appreciated.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
ok jackass .. you can't just change your age and expect no one to notice

plus stating you're TIRED of searching is never gonna work .. you expect us to do all the work for you because you are lazy?

i have to imagine you're going to get banned

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Why don't you try reading the stickies... like the 3rd one down on this forum.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I've searched for previous threads and done some research. When do most people use Winstrol. I've been deciding to do it at the end of a Dbol/Test E cycle to lower the water weight. I've always thought it just makes you look leaner by hardening your muscle. Also, what is the difference between Winstrol and Winstrol Depot? Any comments would be appreciated.
You're a freakin' moron....

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Can you explain to me what "hardening" of the muscles is...I mean, like...do they turn to steel or something? :rolleyes:

you obviously have no freggin' clue what you're doing, and shouldn't be touching AAS.

If you just ate a ltitle bit, you'd earn your 225lb bench in a few short months there, studly. :rolleyes:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Amazing how your age changed all of a sudden from 20 to 21.. and I locked you last thread.. and told you to read..

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
Maybe his birthday was in the middle of the day today???

What an ass pirate

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, The Asshattery is strong with this one...

Last edited:
kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
That smiley was not on AM.com, it was foudn elsewhere...if you wanna post a pic, you do this (remove the asterisks):

[img*]http://www.inserturlhere.com/blah.jpg[/img*]

that easy ;)

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, when creating a post, click the little arrow next to the smiley face and scroll to the bottom.. click down there to reveal all the available smileys here.

For others, like my 'grim reaper' smiley above or my 'hat tippin' smiley below, you have to just have the URL and insert it as a pic. Do that by clicking on the picture icon (looks like a yellow box with a couple of mountains in it) and insert the URL. Viola!

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, when creating a post, click the little arrow next to the smiley face and scroll to the bottom.. click down there to reveal all the available smileys here.

For others, like my 'grim reaper' smiley above or my 'hat tippin' smiley below, you have to just have the URL and insert it as a pic. Do that by clicking on the picture icon (looks like a yellow box with a couple of mountains in it) and insert the URL. Viola!

That easy get the f**k outta here. I've been wondering this the whole time I've been a member.:lol:
Thanks for the help guys.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Damn it, I'm not in before the ban. Good job though UH.

BTW, how is this thread still open Matt? (I'm in at least.)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I decided to keep it open just for the fun of it... ;)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Man, I wish. Haven't seen her on Hot or Not. Will have to Google "big tits, blonde, brazilian wax job".

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
the gov't should stop worrying about banning supps, and just ban morons...

...or the Mod Squad can just do it. Hell, you guys could run for office...

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Nope don't want that job at all...
I think Bill Cosby said it best: "I am not the boss of my house. I don't know how I lost it. I don't know where I lost it. I don't think I ever had it. But I've seen the boss's job... and I don't want it"

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
LOL... I remember listening to that on an LP

knox

Awards
  • Established
I figured for sure that the pole-smoker who took my chopper challenge championship title would be found in this thread with some witty remarks. better pray i don't find you bro, because i'm gonna beat you into the ground with a hammer!:hammer:

lol

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
the gov't should stop worrying about banning supps, and just ban morons...

...or the Mod Squad can just do it. Hell, you guys could run for office...
The Gov't would just be banning themselves right off the bat.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
The Gov't would just be banning themselves right off the bat.
I was gonna say. If the government gets the Matt D - Bobo tandem ban stick, there may not be any people left in Washington.

"They say they want to get rid of incompetence in government. Where are these people gonna work?!" -Gallagher