Rebound XT Were is it?

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Rebound XT Where is it?

Did anyone receive there new "batch" bottle of Rebound yet? I sent mine back about 6 weeks ago.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Its all over the Designer Supps board, bud.

They're beginning the ship-back today (i think).

go take a look.

muscles4life

Awards
Could we get an exact answer when the reshipments went or are going to be shipped out? DS could at least keep people updated, so people wouldn't keep asking the same questions. This is money people had already spent awhile back. I know DS is taking care of us, but let us know when to expect it. Some people would like to start cycles without having to spend MORE money on someone elses product for PCT, when we already paid for XT.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I thought myself, Mike and Tim had covered most boards quite well with updates about this. Either way, we began shipping replacements on monday, continued through tuesday and should be up to date by the end of the week.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I thought myself, Mike and Tim had covered most boards quite well with updates about this. Either way, we began shipping replacements on monday, continued through tuesday and should be up to date by the end of the week.
Thank you!.... I should have gone to the DS thread before asking the question.

muscles4life

Awards
It just seemed like most of your updates were still tentative, like shipping this week. Just wanted to know if you had started to ship for sure. Thank you for the response.