First cycle at 37 | E Max LMG + Prostanozol

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Please help with cycle: E Max LMG + Prostanozol + Dicana - UPDATED

I'm looking for help on dosages. This will be my first EVER cycle of androgens. I have split a mg of IGF-1 with a friend before, and have used a little bit of test-boosting products like tribulus.

Other than that, the strongest products I've ever tried were GHB, Creatine, Alcar, and of course ECA. So I am a newb at this game. I thought I would always be 100% natural but now it seems I need all the help I can get to be in decent shape for my 38th Bday on September 2.

My goals are multiple :
1. Get rid of my tits.
2. Get better definition, lose bf%
3. Strength
4. Some lean mass would be nice, but not essential

In other words, I am now 216, I would ideally go down to a ripped 205 if that's doable. I figure I would be pretty ripped at 195 right now so what I'm asking for is like -20lbs bodyfat, +10lbs LBM. A lot? Too much? Reasonable? I haven't the slightest clue. Also, since there is a lot of bodyfat to lose, should I just plunge headlong into aerobics early in the cycle and stop them and the dicana when the fatloss is sufficient, then go for lean mass building? How does one do this?

I eat clean always, never cheat. I will probably add aerobics as I do absolutely zip in that department other than the bicycle ride to the gym and back, totalling 30 minutes MAX. I plan on eating maintenance or so, depending on your advice and how things go.

I'll have :

4 oz Lipoderm Ultra = spray on tits
90 caps Dicana = Thyroid precursor and metabolite
60 caps ALRI E Max LMG
90 caps ALRI Prostanozol
3 grams of pure synthetic guggulesterone powder for thyroid PCT
60 caps Gaspari Novedex XT - for PCT
1.5 bottles Metacort for PCT = 45 x 100mg each 6-oxo and 7-oxo spray
1 bottle E-form for ... ? = 30 x 100mg Formestane spray (aromatase inhibitor)
DHEA for PCT

I am also ordering some other things like ALA, green tea, and biotin.

Is it advisable to do a 4-week cycle with this stuff? If I take both the E MAX and the Prostanozol each at their recommended dosages, 3 caps prostanozol and 2 caps of the E Max LMG per day, I get 30 days out of this. Is this too much? Bear in mind it's my first ever androgen cycle and I have thyroid (dicana) on top of that.

For PCT, I figure I should be OK. RIGHT?

I'm 37, lifting for 13 years. 216lbs, about 20% bf very approximate. Main lifts are a little bit off at the present moment due to training in the very high rep (20 to 30) for a good while. Previous regularly used weight on main lifts was :

Bench : 250 x 5
Deadlift : 355 x 4
Leg Press : 630 x 6
DB Curl : 70 x 6.

I will edit this to resemble real-life testing in the gym between time of ordering the stuff and the actual beginning of the cycle. I will also get a good webcam and take some BEFORE pics for your laughing needs. With regards to the AFTER pics you have to be nice to me though... :p

And, of course, this will turn into a LOG. Your input will be much appreciated.

Last edited:

jverch

Board Supporter
Awards
Good luck on your first cycle. Keep us updated on your progress.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts on dosages now that I've included the dicana?

20mg E Max
75mg Prostanozol
3mg Dicana

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts on dosages now that I've included the dicana?

20mg E Max
75mg Prostanozol
30mg Dicana
Dicana is not very strong (and catabolic) IMO. Yuo can go anywhere from 2 to 4 caps a day. Thyroid PCT would be smart but thad depends on how long are u going to run Dicana. If 4 weeks or less u can avoidd it.

Neu

Awards
I am 1 week into my cycle e-max 20mg ed prostan 100mg eb atd 100mg ed so far so good keep in mind I`m 255lbs around 15% bodyfat

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's MUCH more than I plan on taking. I guess you have a lot of PH/AAS experience? Would you say my planned dosages look OK for a first cycle of anything at 37, 13 years training, 5'11" 216lbs 17%bf ... ?

Neu

Awards
That's MUCH more than I plan on taking. I guess you have a lot of PH/AAS experience? Would you say my planned dosages look OK for a first cycle of anything at 37, 13 years training, 5'11" 216lbs 17%bf ... ?
If anything I would start off the e-max at 10mg ed for the first week or two just to see how you react to it then if all is going well dump it up to 20mg the others should be fine

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What should I do with the 7 extra pills? Try 30mg for the last 7 days of the cycle?

Neu

Awards
NO I wouldn`t go that high with e-max or any Methyl for that matter but thats just me I would just save them but if you want start at 20mg and run that all the way thru just keep an eye on your BP and drink plenty of water and above all else just listen to your body and all should be good

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK I'm looking at this again because I didn't get my delivery last week so hopefully monday I'm "ON". What if I do :

Week 1 : 10mg ED E...Max LMG
Week 2 : 20mg ED E...Max LMG + 3mg ED Dicana
Week 3 : 20mg ED E...Max LMG + 75mg ED Prostanozol + 3mg ED Dicana
Week 4 : 10mg ED E...Max LMG + 75mg ED Prostanozol + 3mg ED Dicana
Week 5 : 75mg ED Prostanozol + 3mg ED Dicana
Week 6 : 75mg ED Prostanozol + Thyroid PCT
Week 7 : PCT + Thyroid PCT
Week 11 or 12 finish PCT.

The thinking for this is that I don't know how I will react to any of the supps and that I find coming OFF both the dicana and the androgens will be rough going. So instead, I run the Ergomax 1 week by itself, then onto fat-burning mode for 4 weeks and during my first week of thyroid PCT I still have the prostanozol Doing its thing and I guess I'll have some ergomax left in my system since the stuff is methylated. Right?

I think I need advice : a hard 4-weeker or a softer more complex 6-weeker like this? What do you say?

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what you meant when you said "tits" but I have read that emax can cause gyno. I would really like to here what you think about Novedex XT while your on your PCT.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I mean, a-cup sized tits that have been growing on me since teenage. Yeah, there are 2 ideas behind what might make emax cause the gyno : other hormones or maybe the leftover testosterone turning into estrogen. That's why I have the formestane in there. I'll use it for the first week or 2, then now and again if I feel like I'm about to need a bra...

I've heard only good about Novedex XT.

What about my cycle? Why is it so hard to get any kind of advice?

Neu

Awards
If you are pron to get gyno I would have some Nolva on hand incase it flares up other than that you can run an ATD with your cycle but it can get pricey something like rebound xt at around 50mg ed would help with keeping estrogen in check as fare as what you have layed out it looks good

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tanks Neu. I can't wait to get started. Some people say that when you do your first cycle after training a LONG time naturally, at a time that you know your body super well you do superbly on that cycle. I just want to see that. :D

Neu

Awards
Yup being the old farts that we are we need all the help we can get

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're not that old. There are quite a few guys here in their 40s. And let me tell you bro, if you think your organism is old now, the next 5 years will feel like 15. You're right though, the more we age, the more assistance we need.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
One of the sides with these supps is breast enlargement. Diets, consistent workouts, and years of training are what does it. Just my opinion.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good luck with your cycle, u will make great gains with your first cycle, make sure u eat enough to really get all out of the cycle that u can, like was stated above watch your B.P. and drink alot of water, Nue at 32 I still felt pretty young, now at times I am starting to feel my age, but I still look and feel younger than most at my age, training really is the fountain of youth...........

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Calories?

OK since this is a body recomp, what do I do with calories?

Ideally, I would lose 20lbs of fat, and put on 10lbs of lbm. No. Ideally, that's what I would obtain after PCT when all is said and done. Tall order? Certainly. Maybe with your advice it is doable.

I plan on doing the same kind of training as right now : 5-day split. Except I will add about 60 to 75 minutes of aerobics and HIIT 5 times a week.

How much calories should I consume? Right now I'm at maintenance. I know that between the androgens, the Dicana and the cardio, I am set up for leaning out just fine. I wonder if that would be OK for putting on the mass? HOW does one achieve this magical feat?

I would like to hear from Syr, who has a couple body recom cycles under his belt, and anyone else with experience, ideas, advice, links. Basically, anything...

Oh, and finally it looks like my dosages will be :

Week 1 : E...Max LMG, 10mg | Prostanozol, 50mg | Dicana, 3mg
Week 2 : E...Max LMG, 20mg | Prostanozol, 75mg | Dicana, 3mg
Week 3 : E...Max LMG, 20mg | Prostanozol, 75mg | Dicana, 3mg
Week 4 : E...Max LMG, 30mg | Prostanozol,100mg | Dicana, 3mg***
Week 5 : begin PCT.

*** IF I feel just fine after week 3. I require higher dosages of almost everything than most people, so that might work just fine. Otherwise, I will just stretch the same dosages as in week 2 and 3 a few days more.

So, calories?

WILL POST PHOTOS AS SOON AS I GET MY ORDER!!! :rant:

Novi

Awards
I just recieved my bottle of E Max LMG and 1 capsule is 110mg so how exactly are you guys only taking 10mg, 20mg, etc... doeses?

Novi

Awards

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Another week, no shipment. I opened a thread about Canadian customs. I think we Canadians need to help each other getting the goodies across. Too bad, I've got my webcam to take some gory pics, but what is the use of "before" shots if there isn't an after? :mad: