help with SD

T

terp067

Awards
Ive been out of the PH game for a while, and to my dissapointment, there were no the legal issues regarding them 2 years ago when I last used them as to now. I used to use 1-test transdermal from avant and I loved it. Ive been doing my reading, and superdrol from anabolic extreme is looking real nice. Aside from how it works, I am not 100percent on how to stack with it, what should be taken as PCT. Anyone with experience with this product who could help me out would be greatly appreciated. I kinda stopped workin out after goign to college for a while, and in the past 4 months of being back in I've dropped about 20lbs of fat and put on a solid 10lbs of muscle. Im currently 6'3, 225, hard to tell my bf% right now, but its definately improved dramatically. My questions are these:
A. How much and how long should I go on cycle for
B. What should I, if anything, stack it with
C. What do you recomend PCT
D. Do most people feel that the gains are mostly lean, I am tryin to minimize excess fat at all costs, Im actually going to be strongly watching my diet while on this so Im not expecting craaazy gains.

Any feedback is welcomed.

T

terp067

Awards
cycle length

Would a 4 week cycle of SD work nicely, or do you recomend 6 weeks. I would be more than happy to do six, my only concern is that I'm going back to college in 5 weeks, and I dont want to be drinking a lot while on cycle. If I need to do six I am going to wait until a couple weeks after the semester starts when I wont be drinking all the time.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From what I've read... and I've been reading for 2 months now. SD should only be taken for 4 weeks no more. Cholesterol levels go down the shitter and LBM gains go down after 2 weeks but strength gains continue to rise. And gains are lean. Correct me if I am wrong anybody.

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
definitely only 4 weeks. i stretched minefor five weeks waiting on rebound....i felt like total ass that 5th week. ending up going the nolva route, since rebound still isn't here yet.

J

jverch

Board Supporter
Awards
I'd have to agree...my longest cycle of SD was 6 weeks (back in the beginning of SD) and things pretty much plateaued around 4 weeks for me personally and I'm sure my liver was hating it :nono: