stoping superdrol cycle

NotBigEnough

Awards
0I started superdrol cycle 6 days ago,, 10 mg for 3 days , 20 mgs for 3 days,, today was the sixth day and while taking a shower i noticed a bunch of hair falling, and tonite more hair coming off when i rub my hands on my head, So Im stopping the cycle,, How long should I do the PCT for?. I have half a bottel of nolva, ( and still waiting for the rebound XT)

** Now that I stopped the superdrol , wil the hairloss stop? I dont wanna use any spiro or alzelic acid,, already tried that and it made my scalp itch

thx

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
hard to say whether it will stop or not.. Personally I find that it stops within a few days or so once hormonal balance returns somewhat.

NotBigEnough

Awards
0I started superdrol cycle 6 days ago,, 10 mg for 3 days , 20 mgs for 3 days,, today was the sixth day and while taking a shower i noticed a bunch of hair falling, and tonite more hair coming off when i rub my hands on my head, So Im stopping the cycle,, How long should I do the PCT for?. I have half a bottel of nolva, ( and still waiting for the rebound XT)

** Now that I stopped the superdrol , wil the hairloss stop? I dont wanna use any spiro or alzelic acid,, already tried that and it made my scalp itch

thx
BUMP!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
It might and it might not. Some people find that androgens accelerate their own natural genetic hair loss. For instance, if your were predisposed to start losing your hair at 35, and a cycle of hormones caused you to start losing your hair at 25, it might just keep continuing on that path. So you'll go bald 10 years earlier than you normally would have.
And in others, the hair loss is only apparent when andrigen levels are elevated through extrgenous means.

Personally, I doubt a week SD would have too serious of an effect.

If you're really worried, I would start a topical anti-androgen regimen on your scalp *immediately*. Where did you get the spiro and azelaic acid from? Some formulations cause more scalp irritation that others. Normally, you'll get used to it after a few applications.

This goes without saying but you should *always* be well prepared when you decide to start tweaking with your endocrine system. If your prone to MPB, stock up on hair loss prevention information and products well before you start your cycle. Dont start your cycle until PCT is already mapped out and you have the products in hand and ready to use whenever necessary.

SD isnt supposed to be that harsh on HPTA in terms of shutdown, so after 6 days you should be OK. Maybe a week of nolva at 30mg and week at 20mg and you'd be straight. Ive never used SD though, so dont quote me on that.

BV

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Or you can simply embrace the beauty of a life unencumbered by the frivolities of hair.

Ommmmmmmm.

BiO the Bald One.

CJS11721

Awards
heres my opinion... dont take the nolva because it will probibly make it worse. if the hormone cant convert into female hormones (hence the purpose of anti E's) then i will want to convert into male hormones (which cause hairloss). its only been 6 days i highly doubt youve been shutdown.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established

thx
What about Nizoral shampoo, did you try that?

Cheezefacta

Awards
Or you can simply embrace the beauty of a life unencumbered by the frivolities of hair.

Ommmmmmmm.

BiO the Bald One.
Yea, if it happens...I would rather take that route than dump **** on my head everyday!

iwannagetbig

Board Supporter
Awards
I dont mean to hijack this thread, but would running Sprio throughout the cycle and during PCT prevent this type of problem.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 4
Blackspider24 Anabolics 10