Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Go to 4th week and bump to 30mgs

Votes: 45 28.1%

• Total voters
revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Monday wil mark the end of my 3 week cycle. I have not really noticed any gains untill recent with no sides except shrinkage and minor back pumps. I am up a total of 8.5 and my strength is starting to raise a little. Was wondering what everyone thinks about going to another week. BTW, the first week was 10mg and the 2/3 has been at 20mg. The fourth week would also be 20mgs.
Thanks
Andrew

I am currently weighing in at 198.5lbs

Last edited:
revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Things looking pretty equal as of yet. Does any one have any reasons for either or?!
Andrew

iwannagetbig

Board Supporter
Awards
If your still gaining I dont see why another week would hurt.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, my sleep schedule has sucked and I do account this as a little hold back for me. I really think I could have made better gains had I gotten more sleep on a nightly basis.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, my sleep schedule has sucked and I do account this as a little hold back for me. I really think I could have made better gains had I gotten more sleep on a nightly basis.
I just posted a thread on my bloodwork results after SD. I don't really know what a difference one week would make, but you should get bloodwork done ASAP.
Sleep is definitely important. I'm having that problem myself.
I love using NO Explode pre-workout, but I'm certain it has caused a few almost sleepless nights.

thanatopsis

Awards
  • Established
I just posted a thread on my bloodwork results after SD. I don't really know what a difference one week would make, but you should get bloodwork done ASAP.
Sleep is definitely important. I'm having that problem myself.
I love using NO Explode pre-workout, but I'm certain it has caused a few almost sleepless nights.
NOX keeps me awake to 1 or 2 AM if I take it past about 2:00 PM. I just take my last stimulant product at 2 PM and I'm still ready to go when I hit them gym at 5:30 PM. Valerian is also a big help when you are wired up!

FYI, I just posted my blood-work on my SD Log after 2 months of recovery from my 3-week cycle and everything looks perfect. I imagine it should recover nicely even if you go to 4-weeks, but it will probably take even longer.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to let some of you down but there is no way I can do another week. It looks like I will be starting some concrete work, hard as hell and my back pumps are just to much. Will be starting PCT tomm. using UH'er, LX, Fenu, and dhea. Will keep all posted as to how things go.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I actually pulled my bicep 4 days into pct. My gains were still coming strong but the injury hindered everything. I took 6 weeks for rehab and am just getting back into it heavy. While taking break I was serriously depressed about not bieng able to get in there like I wanted to. Tried keeping up with cardio but I just got really down on myself. I will do another cycle in about 3 months. Have to get back to where I was before hand. I lost 18lbs in those 6 weeks. What a waste. Atleast now I know for myself how good it does work.

Ultra Natural

Awards
I'm on my 5th week of superdrol, lifting twice aday. Man I'm telling you this is some good stuff. up bout 17 lbs. With lowered bodyfat.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
wow 5th week... someone is not smart and not natural.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my 5th week of superdrol, lifting twice aday. Man I'm telling you this is some good stuff. up bout 17 lbs. With lowered bodyfat.
are you taking it alone or with something else???

any chance you will get bloodwork done soon and post results???

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
wow 5th week... someone is not smart and not natural.
This may be the wrong time to bring this up and I know its probably been beaten to death, but why is this not smart? I've never understood why 5 weeks is worse that 4 weeks or even 10-12 weeks. Blood pressure may be high, lipid profile may be bad, etc. but it's something that will improve with proper PCT regardless of whether the cycle is 3 weeks or 12 weeks. Another thing, if he's shut down, he's shut down and an extra few weeks is not going to shut him down anymore than would be after 3-4 weeks.

Ultra Natural

Awards
LoL, I know I'm not new this board, But not a newbie to lifting and supplements. I'm a Co Director at Wellness Center, And my blood work is normal. Everything is normal, even blood pressure. Maybe 9 years with no fast food, fried foods helps. Haven't had any shutdown. Not really sure why.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I am going with 3 and a half weeks, just cause I am going to the olympia and dont wanna start PCT while traveling.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
This may be the wrong time to bring this up and I know its probably been beaten to death, but why is this not smart? I've never understood why 5 weeks is worse that 4 weeks or even 10-12 weeks. Blood pressure may be high, lipid profile may be bad, etc. but it's something that will improve with proper PCT regardless of whether the cycle is 3 weeks or 12 weeks. Another thing, if he's shut down, he's shut down and an extra few weeks is not going to shut him down anymore than would be after 3-4 weeks.
on that note better just run it forever. :D

its just not good to stay on something that is beating the crap out of some important parts of your body. bad lipid profiles if left very low can cause severe problems like blood clots which could kill you. just like high BP, with time it can cause unseen problems that you wouldn't find very benifitial. i believe even with semi good blood tests one needs to stop taking whatever it is in order to keep it safe.

remember PHs were banned because a select few decide to abuse this stuff, which ruined it for the rest.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
on that note better just run it forever. :D

its just not good to stay on something that is beating the crap out of some important parts of your body. bad lipid profiles if left very low can cause severe problems like blood clots which could kill you. just like high BP, with time it can cause unseen problems that you wouldn't find very benifitial. i believe even with semi good blood tests one needs to stop taking whatever it is in order to keep it safe.

remember PHs were banned because a select few decide to abuse this stuff, which ruined it for the rest.
Well I definitely agree that to run them "forever" of even an unreasonably long period of time would be detrimental to ones health. My question however, has to do with how we arrived at the suggested number of weeks to run cycles (generally 4 on/4 off or w/SD 3 on/3 off). I just don’t see how 4 weeks on as opposed to 10 weeks on is going to (in most cases) screw you up any more or less. Once you come off and practice proper PCT you SHOULD recover just as well from either scenario. Also, I believe it is reasonable to conclude the longer you can stay on anabolics the greater amount of muscle growth you will experience (and possibly retain); so, if one could stay “on� longer and not experience any more side effects than they would with the standard 4 on/4 off, then why not?

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
It seems the gains taper off after the 3rd week. I've used sd for 4 week cycles.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
It seems the gains taper off after the 3rd week. I've used sd for 4 week cycles.
Results must vary from person to person. I've ran it 6 weeks, and while the gains did slow down, they continued to come thorughout the cycle.

JonasDavidsson

Awards
Results must vary from person to person. I've ran it 6 weeks, and while the gains did slow down, they continued to come thorughout the cycle.
what gains in weight and at what dosagedid you run it for the 6 weeks??

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
what gains in weight and at what dosagedid you run it for the 6 weeks??
I actually ran a 4 week cycle folowed by 4 weeks PCT follwed by a 6 week cycle. On the 4 weeker I ran 20 mg a day and went from 220 to 233. I dropped 2 pounds PCT to 231. Next I ran a 6 week cutter at 10mg (submaintanance calories) and actually went uup to 241 while loseing fat at the same time. The only downside (besides the pianful shin pumps when running on the treadmill) was the fact that my waist kept growing right along with my arms (which went from 17 to 18.5).

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing a 3 weeker of revenge sdx starting at 10mg and going up 10 more each week. eearlier in this thread someon said to do something else for another three weeks. Any suggestions? I have some M-dien left which I know isn;t great but I can dose it high. I've done DHEA at 200mg befor and had satisfactory results, would that be an ok addition after the 3 weeks of revenge sdx?

browndustin

browndustin

Awards
Holy ****... 6 weeks?
I went 4 weeks at 10/20/20/20 and I'm going to do it again (blood work wasn't too bad, pressure stayed nice and perfectly consistent). I can't imagine the sides going for 6 weeks though. Second week the shin pumps were so bad it took 5 times longer to walk from my car to the gym because I constantly had to stop walking lol

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
^^ geeeze, that sounds painful to just think about! i delivery cases all day to restaurants/diners.. i havent taken sd yet but am going to in a couple of months.. did u get any shinpumps at 10mg??