Best cutting LEGAL cycle?

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hello,

I've been lifting for 13 years seriously and for my 38th birthday, I thought I might get into really good shape for once. I'm 5'11", 216 lbs maybe 16% bf. I'd like to take this down to 200, maybe 195 and be nice and ripped.

I have never taken any testosterone-enhancing supplements, but I now realize that it will be nearly impossible for me to get there without such help, as any time I go and do serious cardio, I turn flat and seem to lose more muscle - and motivation - than fat.

I'm training 5 times a week, keeping the workouts intense and under 60 minutes. I take in a minimum of 200g per day of protein and calories are maintenance, roughly 3000.

I've tried the anarchy stack, as well as ephedrin and although they seem to have SOME effect, I'm looking to do things without thermogenics this time around. Overall, I am very resistant to most supplements and drugs and larger-than-normal doses are usually required.

Lifts

Bench 250 x 5
Deadlift 355 x 5
Squat - Can't do them no more due to bad knee.
My arms are 17½" and I can curl 70s without cheating.

As I said, I lift 5 times a week with minimal cardio, that is 15 minutes bike each way to and from the gym. I might increase that, who knows.

Also, I plan on taking 7-oxo-dhea and formestane throughout.

Well, if you guys can help me out, that'd be just great, I'll post some Before and After pics from my webcam.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Try CissusRX stacked with Camphobolic - herbal supps that really do work very well. Ive been steadily cutting with them and have gained strength, lost fat, and retained lean muscle.

BV

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Didn't you just ask this same question? I even think the wording was the same..

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Who says them boys from Alabama can't read?

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually, Matthew, I asked the same question in the "Anabolics" section. I'm trying to figure out if I could, theoretically of course, get the BEST cutting / lean mass cycle from sources around here, and if not, well, I'll settle for second-best : the best LEGAL cutting / lean mass cycle.

I'm a long time reader of your board, BTW, just love the info. It's just my first venture into playing with enhancers.

I see that 1,4androstenedione is available. Is this good? Can I use it for my purposes? Can it be stacked? I'mma do a search on it... ;-) There's also Things like "Gear Cycle" and "On Cycle" by Fizogen... Worth anything? Biotest has a product called Red-Kat. Does that work?

And thanks for the help, guys. Vrunga... I'll definitely look into them. Are you still on CKD?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
No bro only did CKD for aboout 5 weeks back in march. Ive been cuttin on a 40/40/20 diet since then. CKD works, but it will kick you in the ass strength-wise. Especially those first two weeks when you dont get to carb up. In retrospect, I think 3-4 day 'Carb/calorie cycling' would be much more effecting in retaining LBM and dropping fat.

There's also Things like "Gear Cycle" and "On Cycle" by Fizogen... Worth anything? Biotest has a product called Red-Kat. Does that work?
I think that Fizogen stuff is crap...its expensive and dosent do ****. I dont know about RedKat. Im tellin' you man - a good diet, 4-5 sessions of low intensity cardio and Cissus if you want something extra,and a good training program is all you need.

The only stimulant I use is 2 cups of coffee and 2 cups of green tea per day.

You might want to look into the Designer supplements NHA stack (Rebound should be shipping soon). That's something Ill try as soon as well.

BV

Parteeman

Awards
Go to an HRT doctor and get some Test Cyp at at least 100mg per week and HGH at 2-4 ius/ed. Then add in 20-40 mg of Superdrol per day, divided into two doses. I find that DHEA at 200 mg/ed in two doses helps a bit as well. For someone your age, this is the best I think you can do--legally. You also could add in IGF-1lr3 at 80-100 mg/ed, but that would have to be solely "for research purposes" in order for it to be legal.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Parteeman, that's a good idea, although I don't really know if it's doable. I'm in Canada and docs here behave differently than in the Sates.

As far as the IGF goes, I have absolutely loved the stuff at 40mcg... Isn't 80mcg an absolutely huge dose? And yes, I do PLENTY of research. I can even order clenbuterol for research purposes... ;-)

Seriously though, I'm looking at doing this :

Lipoderm Ultra on my tits until they vanish
Trimax 2on / 2 off -- I hear this is much less suppressive of the thyroid and gives very good results... ?
Prostanozol
E...Max LMG / Superdrol -- A few weeks of each?

PCT I am not so sure about. I have metacort (6-oxo and 7-oxo transdermal) to which I can add DHEA. Will 100mg of the oxo's and 200mg DHEA be enough? Twice that? Decreasing over time?

Does that seem to make sense? I'm planning on eating maintenance and lifting 5 times a week.

Parteeman

Awards
Parteeman, that's a good idea, although I don't really know if it's doable. I'm in Canada and docs here behave differently than in the Sates.

As far as the IGF goes, I have absolutely loved the stuff at 40mcg... Isn't 80mcg an absolutely huge dose? And yes, I do PLENTY of research. I can even order clenbuterol for research purposes... ;-)

Seriously though, I'm looking at doing this :

Lipoderm Ultra on my tits until they vanish
Trimax 2on / 2 off -- I hear this is much less suppressive of the thyroid and gives very good results... ?
Prostanozol
E...Max LMG / Superdrol -- A few weeks of each?

PCT I am not so sure about. I have metacort (6-oxo and 7-oxo transdermal) to which I can add DHEA. Will 100mg of the oxo's and 200mg DHEA be enough? Twice that? Decreasing over time?

Does that seem to make sense? I'm planning on eating maintenance and lifting 5 times a week.
I have used up to 120mcg/ed of IGF with great results and no "gut". Just need to do some "research" and figure out what works best for you. As for PCT, don't mess with the 6- and 7-oxo stuff. Just get some liquid clomid or nolva from a research company. As for the DHEA, some say that anything more than 50mg/ed increases E to unhelpful levels, but I have not experienced that. Others advocate going as high as 300 mg/ed. I take a middle of the road approach, which appears to be the consensus on this board, that 200mg/ed (no tapering up or down) is best. Again, this is really a recommendation for someone our age, not really applicable to someone younger. As for the Superdrol, I'd go four weeks max, probably 20-40 mg/ed.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Be aware that, with the SD, your lipid profile is going to get hit hard. So take the extra steps to protect yourself.

BV

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When you say lipid profiles, you mean HDL/LDL? Flax, Sesathin in Lipoderm-Ultra, what else?

Any ideas on the Trimax protocol? PCT for that?

Parteeman, it's funny you should mention excess estrogen issues. I was adding 600mg ED of DHEA to my current 300mg each of 6-oxo and 7-oxo, all transdermal, and at one time I remember telling a girl friend of mine "I feel so fat" just like those hysterical women when PMS hits them... That's what estrogen does to ya. I knocked the DHEA dosage DOWN big time... :-D I think that one episode of "thinking like a gurl" will remain an amusing memory for a while...

Does the SD aromatize? Both the E Max LMG and the Prostandzol don't, right?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yes, he means cholesterol levels. Search on lipids, you'll find plenty of logs. CED59 had a great one.

SD shouldn't aromatize, per Dr. D.

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
if you had the sd, ergo max and pros....would you do the ergo first then the sd last to clean up the water? when would you use the prostanozol?

ELTORONEGRO

Awards
if you had the sd, ergo max and pros....would you do the ergo first then the sd last to clean up the water? when would you use the prostanozol?
How do you think a cycle of prostanzanol-SD combined with Melting Point or Trimax work???

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm about to order, within minutes, E Max LMG, Prostanozlo and Dicana (I can't get a hold of trimax). See my other thread for log, I'll post BEFORE shots soon and start updating when I get the stuff, late next week probably.

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to order, within minutes, E Max LMG, Prostanozlo and Dicana (I can't get a hold of trimax). See my other thread for log, I'll post BEFORE shots soon and start updating when I get the stuff, late next week probably.
You can get Trimax here: http://m5research.com

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well actually I am in Canada and have found a source for the Trimax. BUT this e-store carries almost none of the rest of the other products I plan on using this time around, and I really don't feel like re-planning the entire thing with other products, especially considering how the ALRI products seem exactly what I need. I'm sure there are other very very good products at this other webstore but I just don't feel like studying them to see what suits my needs.

Trimax? Next time around. I ordered it all today anyways, all that's left is wait, psych up, and ... wish me luck with the sides. :D

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Watch the Superdrol/E Max stacks. They are both methyls, so your lipids could be all to ****.

I know Prostan is not methylated, but am not up to date on it's effects on bloodwork, so SEARCH, but i think it would be ok with EITHER SD or EM.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm only doing E Max LMG + Prostanozol + Dicana + PCT. I have another thread with my log in it, although it isn't a log yet because I haven't received my shipment.

It's titled "First Cycle at 37 | E Max LMG + Prostanozol + Dicana"

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Just be careful bro. Like jmh80 said, all those compounds are new and, as of yet, relatively untested. IMHO, you'd be better of with a 4-6 weeks cycle of transdermal test base with an anti-e, and a good PCT than anything hot off the presses. (or erlenmeyer flasks, depending how you look at it:))

BV

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Now that, is a GOOD point. I guess it's the abs on the photo of ALRI's banner that did it for me... ;)

Seriously, you're right. Oh well, wish me luck.

Growin Guns

Awards
Additional supps that are very helpful with lipids (HDL, LDL, VLDL, Triglycerides) while on and after SD are Red Yeast Rice (1.2gm/day) and Policosanol (20-30mg/day). jUst hadn't seen anyone answer that one yet. Good luck!
GG

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
legal? ;)

"legal" means nothing. The question should be, if u want to include drugs and AAS, even among the research and OTC markets?

That will make a huge difference.