Test E while cutting?

pimpc1972

Awards
I saw in earlier threads stating that test prop could help with cutting. Is this the same for test E? Should you be on a cutting diet for this? Seems to me if you were eating minimal calories, you wouldn't get the full advantage of the test. Can you eat for mass and still cut on this cycle? Thanks guys

Guido

Awards
I saw in earlier threads stating that test prop could help with cutting. Is this the same for test E? Should you be on a cutting diet for this? Seems to me if you were eating minimal calories, you wouldn't get the full advantage of the test. Can you eat for mass and still cut on this cycle? Thanks guys
The name of the game with a cut is to minimze caloric intake and maximize expenditure. Test is used during a cut to preserve lean mass and combat the catabolic effects of cutting agents such as clen and T3. But yes, Test Enan and prop are good choices for this. Winny is also good for a cut, and the literature on Primobolan indicates it's utility during low calorie diets.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
right. cycle's are determined by what you do in the kitchen and how you go about in training, both resistance training and cardio. no reason why one couldnt use Test E during a cutting cycle however it will leave you with water retention so if you choose to use enan, i would get your hands on some arimidex, just .25mg per day, starting few weeks into your use would do you good man. How about this for your cutter. (seems like this might be one of your first anabolic use?)

Test E: week 1-10 500mg/week
Test Prop: week 1-3, 10-12 100mg/eod

or

Test E: week 1-12 500mg/week
Winstrol: week 10-14 50mg/ed or eod

Simple and effective
Sage

Guido

Awards
right. cycle's are determined by what you do in the kitchen and how you go about in training, both resistance training and cardio. no reason why one couldnt use Test E during a cutting cycle however it will leave you with water retention so if you choose to use enan, i would get your hands on some arimidex, just .25mg per day, starting few weeks into your use would do you good man. How about this for your cutter. (seems like this might be one of your first anabolic use?)

Test E: week 1-10 500mg/week
Test Prop: week 1-3, 10-12 100mg/eod

or

Test E: week 1-12 500mg/week
Winstrol: week 10-14 50mg/ed or eod

Simple and effective
Sage
I like the second one, and with just test E at that dosage I dont think he'll need anything more than some thermogenics (diuretics) or an OTC diuretic. Although cant go wrong with arimidex, i'd save it for a heavy test bulk (kind of like when taking 750-1000 mg sustanon a week like someone i know, errr...like me)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
clen is anti-catabolic
..in rats

they have far more beta-2 recepetors than humans .. i do not believe for a second that it exerts any anti-catabolic properties in humans