Stupid delivery question

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Would the punishment for getting caught / controlled delivery for receiving HGH be the same as for regular gear? HGH isn't a scheduled substance like steriods right?

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info, nate!

I really need to invest in a copy of legal muscle.

Guido

Awards
anything thats obviously for personal use will most likely be let off with a confiscation of your gear (the worst part of it IMO) and a steep fine, depending on your prior criminal record (or lack thereof). If you're caught with an apartment full of vials and pills, you might want to invest in a cast iron chastity belt. But to answer your question, yes, HGH is in the same category as steroids as far as controlled substances.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I would not count on that in the present political climate surround AAS

Guido

Awards
I would not count on that in the present political climate surround AAS
yeah i know...i take a few minutes everyday to look at my gear and just literally laugh at loud at the political witch hunt that surrounds AAS. With all the problems in the world, our Congress is most concerned with performance enhancing substances!! It's amazing, and really a sad sad commentary on our society. But that's another topic for another time.

Coolkat

Awards
You're right Guido.

It's like the world is driven by perception, not reality. not only this issue, but if enough people got informed and voted maybe a difference could be made.

Am I wrong ???

Guido

Awards
You're right Guido.

It's like the world is driven by perception, not reality. not only this issue, but if enough people got informed and voted maybe a difference could be made.

Am I wrong ???
No, you arent wrong at all. Look at some of the other civilized countries where AAS are legal without presriptions. They arent exactly in the stone age. Did you know that the statin drugs that work wonders for hypercholesterolemia can only be given for 10 years because they cause irreversible liver damage? How about our current modes of chemotherapy? It's poison, pure and simple. How about all the docs that prescribe speed (Ritalin, Adderall, etc) to people that dont need it? This debate can go on forever. I know what i'm gonna be doing with my life, and in this world unfortunately we all have to fend for ourselves.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Actually, HGH ISN"T a controlled substance. Neither Federal nor state.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
AAS is sched. 3....HGH is not listed there. I have actually seen people I know get INT'L packs seized but since HGH is minor game, they didn't get even a slap on hte wrist. Although their addy's are probably flagged to **** now...lolo.l

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
That is because HGH is schedules by state not federal
Taken from Rick Collins article

Okay, here's the law: hGH is a prescription drug but is not on the federal list of controlled substances (found in 21 USC § 812(c)). Congress considered scheduling it along with steroids, but chose not to do so. However …

When Congress bootstrapped anabolic steroids into the Controlled Substances Act by passing the Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 1990, steroids were already covered under 21 USC § 333(e), a part of the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. That law, passed in 1988, made it a felony to distribute steroids (without criminalizing their personal use). When the Control Act effectively took steroids out of that section, Congress filled the void by sticking hGH in there. So, while hGH is not scheduled, 21 USC § 333(e) prohibits the distribution or possession with intent to distribute hGH for any use in humans other than for recognized medical reasons and pursuant to a valid prescription. Violations may be punishable by imprisonment of up to 5 years (10 years if to a person under 18 years).

Of course, all this pertains only to federal law. The individual states are free to pass their own laws about hGH, and many have. Idaho, Oregon, Rhode Island, and West Virginia have all scheduled hGH. Colorado makes hGH a schedule III controlled substance by including it in the definition of "anabolic steroid," and curiously making its use a misdemeanor but its possession a felony. Illinois doesn't schedule it, but makes its non-medical distribution a felony. Minnesota controls "anabolic substances" in its Schedule IV, and includes the vaguely described "growth hormones." In Maine and Massachusetts, all prescription drugs are controlled substances. For the state-by-state penalties for steroid and hGH crimes, check out LEGAL MUSCLE: Anabolics In America.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Actually, HGH ISN"T a controlled substance. Neither Federal nor state.

I never will understand why guys will make statments like this that could get other board members in a world of ****.

Lifted you are a good guy and am suprised you would make a post like this. It doesn't help anyone. I know you didn't mean any harm but IMO it is better not to say anything if you don't know for sure about something like this.

CROWLER

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I never will understand why guys will make statments like this that could get other board members in a world of ****.

Lifted you are a good guy and am suprised you would make a post like this. It doesn't help anyone. I know you didn't mean any harm but IMO it is better not to say anything if you don't know for sure about something like this.

CROWLER
I thought I was sure....and the last time I checked, HGH wasn't listed in ANY state.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well if you look at the last part of that quote I posted from Rick Collins it listed several.. and I think Alabama is right there with them also

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
FDA & HgH::Food and Drug Administration & Human Growth Hormone

The FOOD and DRUG ADMINISTRATION is the governments’ body that keeps a watchful eye on all consumable products and their manufacturing in the USA.
With regards to the HgH Human growth hormone and anti-aging health the following can be said;

Only prescription HgH human growth hormone (injection) is approved by the FDA and may only be acquired with a medical prescription as the human growth hormone is a controlled substance (drug).

All other forms of HGH human growth hormone contain either small (non-pharmacological) amounts of hgh human growth hormone or no hgh human growth hormone at all which generally makes them a non controlled substance.
As such they fall under the food supplement category (same as vitamins and such) and may be sold without a medical prescription.

There are no FDA Approved Dietary Supplements. The FDA does not approve or disapprove of Dietary Supplements. The Dietary Supplements Health and Education Act (DSHEA) of 1994 says that Dietary Supplements do not need FDA approval.

What does FDA Approval mean?

FDA drug approval (prescription hgh human growth hormone) means that the hormone is available in pharmacological dosages which lead to clinically proven results. We have seen sites advertising prescription (injection) hgh human growth hormone for which no prescription is needed, this is an illegal practice in the USA.

Other sites advertise that the product is made by or in an FDA approved facility. We do not know precisely what specific hgh human growth hormone benefit is alluded to. The only thing we hope is that in an FDA accredited facility certain production procedures will be in place guaranteeing a certain basic level of food supplement manufacture procedure, other than this, no specific guarantee is given regarding the contents or efficacy of the advertised product.

Having said this, we would most definitely buy a hgh precursor, homeopathic hgh or hgh releaser manufactured in a facility with FDA accreditation rather then one mixed in the basement of Joe’s Garage.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
We have seen sites advertising prescription (injection) hgh human growth hormone for which no prescription is needed, this is an illegal practice in the USA.
- meaning illegal as in i can't have it without a perscription much like zocor, zoloft, etc. Which is different then a controled substance? See where my confusion is coming from (that and I'm dense)? If it is not scheduled in your state it would fall under the same category as a regular perscription, right?

Which leads me to this little peice of internet info/brotelligence
HOUSE VOTES TO PROTECT PERSONAL PRESCRIPTION MAIL ORDER From Foreign Countries.

What follows is part of an article published in 'The Washington Post',Tuesday, July 11, 2000. "House Blocks Drug Import Curbs"

Amid growing public resentment of high prescription drug prices, the House voted overwhelmingly yesterday to prevent the government from discouraging the purchasing of drugs in Canada or other countries where the medicines are cheaper....The FDA sometimes sends warning letters to those caught doing it.

The [Food and Drug Admin] gives its employees discretion to permit import of drugs that violate its restrictions so long as they are intended for personal use.

The House approved 363 to 12, an amendment to an FDA appropriations bill that would prevent the agency from enforcing the importation ban.... A second amendment, approved 370 to 12, would bar the agency from sending warning letters."

When this is actually signed into law it may affect the way you do business as it effectively removes most import restrictions as long as the drugs are "intended for personal use."

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Well you can obtain steroids legally right, but only through a prescription and supervision through a doctor. What exactly are you getting at here? Are you talking about what would happen if your package was seized during shipment?

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, pretty much. I am just trying to figure out if there is a diffenece in being caught importing a non scheduled drug as opposed to a scheduled one.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, pretty much. I am just trying to figure out if there is a diffenece in being caught importing a non scheduled drug as opposed to a scheduled one.
I can almost gaurantee that that **** will be seized along with a letter being sent to your address of record. In that situation the best thing to do is just ignore the letters. They can't bust you if you never took possession of the package (in essence claiming it as your own).

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking getting a dick up the ass while in prison for having a Rx drug with no Rx pretty much feels the same as having a dick up the ass in prison for having a scheduled drug. :hammer:

Then again I have never had a dick up the ass so I don't really know.

BTW hgh has been illegal without a Rx in many states for YEARS.

CROWLER

Guido

Awards
I am thinking getting a dick up the ass while in prison for having a Rx drug with no Rx pretty much feels the same as having a dick up the ass in prison for having a scheduled drug. :hammer:

Then again I have never had a dick up the ass so I don't really know.

BTW hgh has been illegal without a Rx in many states for YEARS.

CROWLER
unless you're caught with a pharmacy in your apartment you can get away with a fine, or even less, if you know the right people or have a good lawyer. This is america after all folks. Just dont kill your wife or molest kids, cus then you'll end up in the slammer...errr....uhhh....yeah whatever.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
unless you're caught with a pharmacy in your apartment you can get away with a fine, or even less, if you know the right people or have a good lawyer. This is america after all folks. Just dont kill your wife or molest kids, cus then you'll end up in the slammer...errr....uhhh....yeah whatever.
Guido this is a VERY dangerous post.

Guys don't listen to this ****> There are LOTS of guys who have done time because of listening to idiot internet lawyer advice like this.

If you want to know the real truth do yourself a favor and get the book Legal Muscle by Rick Collins who is a REAL attorney.

CROWLER

Guido

Awards
well i'm just speaking from personal experience, i apologize. i have a few connections and get out of jail free cards. I didnt mean to make a blanket statement like that and give others a false sense of security. Again, that's my bad. But yeah, Legal Muscle is good stuff. But as with any other controlled substance, the amount possessed at time of arrest is very important in determining the outcome. If it's obvious that it's for personal use, and you have no priors, the penalty will not be as stiff if say this was your 3rd time being caught and you had $10,000 worth of gear that was obviously for distribution, and god help you if you're caught selling to a minor. The only caveat to this statement has to do with smuggling stuff across the border. If you're caught with 2 vials of Deca in your fag bag comin in from Mexico you're in deep doodoo.

Honestly, i think that anyone considering using AAS should, even before getting bloodwork and allocating $$ for your gear, read Legal Muscle cover to cover. It could save your ass.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I take it you're an avid player of Monopoly? A few get out jail free cards. :rolleyes: