Test Enan 500mg/wk x 14wk
EQ 400mg/wk x 13wk
Tren Enan 400 x 14 wk.
HCG 5000 iu (2500iu e5d wk7-8)
HCG 5000 iu (2500iu e5d x wk14-15)
Nolva 50/50/25/25 starting wk 15.

Stats: 5'9", 195lb, 10-12% BF
Experience: 1 cycle (500mg Test E + 400mg Deca 14wk), added Winnie for hardness

Goal: I want to bulk w/out the fat (I know, I know ... watch my diet), while increasing vascularity and hardness.

Concerns: Tren side effects, especially aggression. I punted on acetate and hex b/c I do not want to inject ed or eod -- not ready yet. 2x/week is fine.

I plan to start my next cycle in Mid-Aug. My original plan was 500mg Sust & 400mg Eq for 10 weeks. Why change course? Everybody keeps raving about tren so I have to try it. My gut tells me just go with 500mg of Sust for 10wk (250mg every Mon & Thrus). Leave the EQ/TREN/TEST for #3. As usual, it's a mind ****!!!

Thanks, Hab.

PS: Bump Glenihan for some kick ass advice on cycle #1.

Last edited:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well i don't really like your HCG protocol .. i prefer swale (HRT doc's) method of 250ius 2x a week throughout

also i really would use tren ace as you don't know how you'll react and if you react badly with tren enan .. then it'll be 2 weeks until its outta your body

but if you are dead set on using tren enan i would pull it back to 300mg/wk (trust me that's plenty) and shorten it to only 10 weeks

and **** sust .. blends are stupid and need to be inject eod to take advantage of them and they are unpredictable in terms of when to start pct

Habanero

Awards
well i don't really like your HCG protocol .. i prefer swale (HRT doc's) method of 250ius 2x a week throughout

also i really would use tren ace as you don't know how you'll react and if you react badly with tren enan .. then it'll be 2 weeks until its outta your body

but if you are dead set on using tren enan i would pull it back to 300mg/wk (trust me that's plenty) and shorten it to only 10 weeks

and **** sust .. blends are stupid and need to be inject eod to take advantage of them and they are unpredictable in terms of when to start pct
Lookin' great bro! And thanks for the advice. I have a couple more questions if I may, Maestro.

First, using 5000 iu organon pregnyl, how do I strech that out 10wks. It only keeps for 30 days right? Can you freeze it? I take it the 1500 iu vile's lend themselves better to to 500 iu 2x/wk usage. Swale goes as far as recommending 250 iu/day usage if 500 iu/week does not suffice. I have an ample supply of bacteriostatic water so can you strech the 5000 iu over 10wks?

Secondly, what is your opinion on Pheeno's PCT Protocol: "PCT for cycles 8-16wks: Day 1-30- .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva." Swale warns agianst l-dex usage during PCT due to the risk of too much estrogen suppression. Pheeno is a highly respected Vet, however.

You recommended the same on my first cycle and I opted for usage at the end. So, I got to experience losing the old yam sack, which sucked! My wife kept calling me raisin nuts -- not cool.

Bummer on the sust, I have read the same opinion many times. Oh well, live and learn. Thx again, bro.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
clomid sucks .. nolva works just as well without all the negative sides

just get a 10ml presealed sterile vial .. add 10ml of bw to the hcg and bam 500iu/ml just inject .5ml sub-q 2x a week .. doing that it won't have enough time to go "bad" in the fridge

reasonable people disagree over the use of type II ai's in pct .. i was once a fan .. now i don't use them .. my pct looks like (with hcg throughout the cycle stopping 3 days before pct)
1-2 40mg tamoxifen
3-4 20mg tamoxifen
1-4 1 pill of rebound xt

Habanero

Awards
clomid sucks .. nolva works just as well without all the negative sides

just get a 10ml presealed sterile vial .. add 10ml of bw to the hcg and bam 500iu/ml just inject .5ml sub-q 2x a week .. doing that it won't have enough time to go "bad" in the fridge

reasonable people disagree over the use of type II ai's in pct .. i was once a fan .. now i don't use them .. my pct looks like (with hcg throughout the cycle stopping 3 days before pct)
1-2 40mg tamoxifen
3-4 20mg tamoxifen
1-4 1 pill of rebound xt
BUMP!

You're right again, you know your **** bro. I did some homework and the product is stable 60 days after reconstitution, per the manufacturer. I attached the link below for anyone intersted.

"PREGNYL® (chorionic gonadotropin for injection, USP) is a highly purified pyrogen-free preparation obtained from the urine of pregnant females." Dude, HCG is made from pregnant chick piss in New Jersey? Wow, I could have lived without that tid-bit of info.

http://www.drugs.com/PDR/Pregnyl_for_Injection.html

Shake

Awards
Change your tren to acetate.

And go with test + eq this time and next time go with test + tren. Its only your second cycle! :frustrate

Habanero

Awards
Change your tren to acetate.

And go with test + eq this time and next time go with test + tren. Its only your second cycle! :frustrate
Thanks, Brother. Good looking out!