Feel like Pure S**T on Ergomax-Prostan Stack

umdog

Awards
Week 2 or my Ergo Max (20mg daily) and Prostanazol (75mg) and I am feeling like hammered dog S**t. Not real sure what the deal is. Diet is good, plenty of rest, but me and my sisters boyfriend both feel tired all day long. I feel like I drank a case of beer last night. I have some Novedex RX coming tomorrow. Mabye taking the ATD at night may help.... Anyone having these sides, or am I just being paranoid.....

Damn this sucks......

Help guys, gains are good, but this feeling it horrible

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
every supplement effect people different. though i have heard from 1 person that prost made them feel tired. never though have i heard someone say they felt tried becasue of emax.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lethergy can be caused for many reasons. I am not familiar with prostanazol but when I did sd both cycles I felt like absolute crap. Was always tired. This can be caused from a number of things but for me I noticed I wasn't getting enough water. Only when I exceeded 2 gallons+ of water did it somewhat get better. Try that if not maybe lower the dose. Are either of them liver toxic? If so better be taking liver protectants. When you experience hepatoxicity you will definately feel tired. Get some antioxidants as well. What else are you taking, when it comes to herbs and such? Hold out on the novadex and try my suggestions first.

umdog

Awards
I am on Pro-Liver (6 pills a day). Have some saw palmetto coming today or tomorrow..... The pro-liver has NAC and Milk Thistle in it. I feel only like S**t in the morning time... Feel better at lunch and nioht-time......

Another thing. I have no appetite..... Feel extremely blotated and constipated. Drinking plenty of water. Dropped stumpy the wonder terd off this morning and it killed me, not sure why to constipation. Plenty of fiber in the old diet......

Am i taking enough or need something else....????????

Lethergy can be caused for many reasons. I am not familiar with prostanazol but when I did sd both cycles I felt like absolute crap. Was always tired. This can be caused from a number of things but for me I noticed I wasn't getting enough water. Only when I exceeded 2 gallons+ of water did it somewhat get better. Try that if not maybe lower the dose. Are either of them liver toxic? If so better be taking liver protectants. When you experience hepatoxicity you will definately feel tired. Get some antioxidants as well. What else are you taking, when it comes to herbs and such? Hold out on the novadex and try my suggestions first.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
some things definitely give me lethargy, such as M1T and SD. Ergomax and prost. do not. It is dif for dif people, though, for sure. I use E/C or just caffeine daily, and supps such as citrulline malate, taurine, tyrosine, ALCAR, ginseng and others which keep energy high seemingly. Get your sleep, eat clean, and don't overtrain.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am on Pro-Liver (6 pills a day). Have some saw palmetto coming today or tomorrow..... The pro-liver has NAC and Milk Thistle in it. I feel only like S**t in the morning time... Feel better at lunch and nioht-time......

Another thing. I have no appetite..... Feel extremely blotated and constipated. Drinking plenty of water. Dropped stumpy the wonder terd off this morning and it killed me, not sure why to constipation. Plenty of fiber in the old diet......

Am i taking enough or need something else....????????
Eat alot in the morning. Start eating a little more fruits and veggies too. With what you are describing, novadex probably won't help, is milk of magnesia an ingredient? J/k. Ayway more fruits and veggies. Keep drinking a lot, especially before bed have a huge glass of water. If you wake up to go to the bathroom have more water. When you wake up you should feel better a little. But unfortunately these compounds just might not agree with you. Just eat healthy and unless it gets too rough, stick it out. If you can't handle it lower the dose or get off it.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I found that upping my carb intake..even if it was a little bit of dirty carbs..really eased the M1T lethargy quite a bit. M1T is so strong I still leaned out overall while adding the usual 5-8 pounds of lbm.

KR-ALA/Gxr is another potent antiox and liver/kidney protectant.

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
Not to get this thread off topic, but umdog are you using E. Max or Ergomax( the orginal) and how has your cycle gone aside from the lethargy i know they are the same but just curious how people are doing with the latest release

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
Lethergy can be caused for many reasons. I am not familiar with prostanazol but when I did sd both cycles I felt like absolute crap. Was always tired. This can be caused from a number of things but for me I noticed I wasn't getting enough water. Only when I exceeded 2 gallons+ of water did it somewhat get better.
same here, felt like crap on SD cycle.

thanatopsis

Awards
  • Established
I used Diesel Fuel during my SD cycle and I felt pretty darn good, plenty of energy all the time. Might be worth a try, but definatly be sure to keep up with your Blood pressure supps since the stimulats may raise your BP even more. I had one nose bleed on cycle (I'm prone to them anyway), but upped my Hawthorne and it didn't happen again.