SD cycle length question..

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking into doing a cycle of SD, and of course the first thing i did was search for "superdrol" But i didn't really find any info specifically on cycle lengths.

Personally, i'm a big fan of longer cycles with lower or moderate doses. I would prefer an 8 week cycle of 1-test to a short 4 week cycle of M1t.

With that being said, how long are you guys running the superdrol. I believe from what i have seen around here 6 weeks is about the max, would that be correct?

btw, i will be using this as a bulking agent

thanks

Eric

DR X

Awards
I've never made it over a month without lethargy kicking my butt. However SD seems to continue to work in your system for another 2 weeks from my experience. I don't go voer 30mg ED

thanatopsis

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if you will respond anything like me... but 10mg @ 3 weeks put 12 pounds on me. It started off as FAST weight gain, then my third week I gained very little so I went ahead and cut the cycle off.

Blood work after 6 week cycles looked pretty bad, although IIRC they were 3-2-3 style cycles with the break in between. If you have great liver and lipid values to begin with you can probably withstand 6 weeks, but if you want to run that long I'd definatly get things checked out beforehand.

Good luck!