1-test cyp w/ ???

Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson

Awards
I have not used a PH in a year or so and am ready to dive back in. I have some 1-test cyp saved up which has worked well for me in the past, but when I used it alone I was SO TIRED. I do not have any 4-ad. This would primarily be a cutter. What else could I stack it with to combat those sides? I currently also have MOHN, Methyl Jacked and M1T saved up as well. I could probably get some real test if needed. I would also be running ECA or clen along with TriMax.

Thanks,

-TF

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Get some test and run the test, 1-test and m4ohn, would be a nice cutter. If you REALLY want to use it, throw in the M1t for the first 2 weeks. Be sure to have ancillaries and PCT ready.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Run the m1t for 2-3 weeks to jumpstart your cycle, get some real test and run that with your 1-t, use the methyl jacked before your workouts (that is mdht, correct?) then use the m4ohn the last 4-5 weeks your cycle ends. Definately buy NAC aND milk thistle and run them during and after this cycle.

scipio

Ruthless.
Awards
I'm thinking of doing something similar with 1t-cyp.

Can't decide between M4OHN, M1T, MD, SD, Prostanz, and Ergo.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
If you can get test, there is no reason to use anything else with it.
Test/1-Test cyp is a great cycle.

Bas4Lizzife

Awards
find some test and you will be very happy. Man, I miss my 1-test cyp, wish some UG labs offered it.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
find some test and you will be very happy. Man, I miss my 1-test cyp, wish some UG labs offered it.
Ask them......often their powder suppliers still carry it. I've seen a few ppl mention it.