Superdrol And Raloxifene @ The Academy?

LowKeyLifter

Awards
I was hoping Cuff's and some of the other board members could help me with this question. Would using superdrol while at police academy be frowned upon by my employer or the personal at the academy? I wouldn't make my usage of the superdrol public knowledge, but if it was discovered could I get into trouble? Superdrol is legal so it shouldn't be an issue right? Now, what if I wanted to continue my experiments with my rats at the academy by giving them Raloxifene. Could this get me into trouble? Any info or insights would be appreciated. Thanks. One of my fears is losing an appreciable amount of muscle mass while running daily at the academy, hence the reason I'm going to really jack my calories up and hopefully add a superdrol cycle or two.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sd is legal so I wouldn't think there would be any problem. Raloxifene is not and that is where you might run into trouble. Maybe rebound xt or 6-oxo would be a better choice.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I pretty sure it would not look good if your use was made known and it was described as soon to be banned legal steroids. Stick them in a nondescript vitamin bottle.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd watch out for pumps and/or cramps from the SD. Take plenty of taurine and potassium with you!

SHSUStudent

Awards
LMAO...

When I first read your message I thought you were talking about Academy "Sports and Outdoors". God I'm dumb. :confused:

Thinking... since when did Academy carry "research chems", lol.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd be careful with superdrol. the general public dont know what these substances are. I would try some UH, rxt or novadex. 1,4 would be good if you had it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29