Ultra Hot Discontinued ? What to take ?

umdog

Awards
I just received an order e-mail from BB.com saying Ultra Hot is being discontinued..... What the Freak? I mean I have read where some people say it did nothing. I also heard it did wonders....... What should I do? Send this S*** back to BB.com and order something else? Did Rebound Xt a while ago and it was a bad batch... What in the world is wrong with these companies, get it right...... What would you guys do if you were in my shoes... Send the 2 bottles of Ultra Back, and replace it with something else,,,,, or just take it and see what happens?

This is starting to piss me off !

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
discontinued does not mean it is bad or does not work. They could just be coming out with something better next week or something and no longer need to sell this. They could be reformulating it for better. There are many reasons why it could be discontinued. Ergo-max for a time was discontinued, but according the everyone who took it it was great stuff.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Actually after looking at ALRI's section I found out they are coming out with a new formula next week. Talk about a good guess. :)

Shock133

Awards
I just received an order e-mail from BB.com saying Ultra Hot is being discontinued..... What the Freak? I mean I have read where some people say it did nothing. I also heard it did wonders....... What should I do? Send this S*** back to BB.com and order something else? Did Rebound Xt a while ago and it was a bad batch... What in the world is wrong with these companies, get it right...... What would you guys do if you were in my shoes... Send the 2 bottles of Ultra Back, and replace it with something else,,,,, or just take it and see what happens?

This is starting to piss me off !
Bro, you need to find a supplement that will combat "head explosion" because at least 50% of your posts I've seen make it sound like you're going to dirty up the walls with gray matter.

Why would you send the Ultra Hot back? Have you tried it for yourself? I've had great results with it and stand by it. Everyone responds differently to supplements but ALRI has the research and bloodwork to back their products up. If you're that unhappy with the products you mentioned then send it back and try Giant Nutrition's ATD.

I believe Designer Supplements is entitled to a mistake here and there. They did more than what 99% of the companies in this industry would in that situation to remedy it. Have you forgotten all of the great supplements they've brought to market recently?

Take a cold shower and put on some silky panties before you post next time.:type: