SuperD - my new best friend

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
Well I finally tried SD for the first time and I don`t believe it, a product that does live up to the promises. Even after reading dozens of positive threads on SD I still didn`t think it could work this good. Maybe because M1T and M4ohn did nada for me. So far this is what`s going on (keep in mind my last few cycles were injectible Test anywhere from 500-750 per week and Fina @ 75mg per day.)

Starting bodyweight pre SD @ 200, BF about 7-8%. Started SD about 2 weeks ago at 20MG, 2 days later expericened major pumps, bumped up to 30mg. Weight gain has been fast and consistent, I`m now 210 with the same BF level as far as I can tell. Bumped up to 40MG last night. I swear I can`t even barely finish my workouts from the pumps - Fina/test couldn`t even pump me like this. Also I`ve been drilling myself in the gym even working out an extra 20 minutes or so and the next day there is almost no soreness.

The coolest thing is that I have none of the side effects that make me not want to gain more weight or using juice in high amounts, such as increased BP, rapid heart beats, sweats, friggin super puffy nipples, mild gyno sympyoms, hair shedding. Basically when I`ve been 210 in the past I just don`t feel 'good' like I`m just plain unhealthy and putting my body through hell. But now, I feel good and normal-ish except abnormally pumped of course (which is a good thing).

I`m not gonna say my diet has been perfect either, I moved into my new townhome last weekend and things have been hectic (back on track tonight though), so my diet has been sub par (about 3500-4000 cal per day with adequate protein and carbs, but at this point I need wayy more to pack on size) but results still extraordinary. I don`t expect to put on much more weight as I`ve read most the gains are in the first 2-2 1/2 weeks, however if I make it to 215 I will shat myself because in my avatar I was 215 and that was the most I`ve ever weighed using illegal means.

Thanks DS for an excellent product.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
"Basically when I`ve been 210 in the past I just don`t feel 'good' like I`m just plain unhealthy and putting my body through hell. But now, I feel good and normal-ish except abnormally pumped of course (which is a good thing)."

I know what you mean. I went from 220 at the beginning of the summer to about 238 now, and I feel great. The last time I made it up to the upper 230s I felt like complete crap: joints hurt, water bloat, etc. This stuff is great though; the only problem is that my endurance has taken a hit when doing cardio...it's well worth it though.

S

surferph34

Awards
Trav is that you in your Avatar? :blink: If so, Good Work! :box:

I

ike7

Awards
however if I make it to 215 I will shat myself because in my avatar I was 215 and that was the most I`ve ever weighed using illegal means.
my guess says yes

D

david4zero8

Awards
travbedamn

You're not experiencing any sore joints at all? Today is my 7th day on SD and my left knee is definitely giving me some problems.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
i didn't really like my short stint of using SD. but im glad it is working for you.

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
travbedamn

You're not experiencing any sore joints at all? Today is my 7th day on SD and my left knee is definitely giving me some problems.
No, nothing like that at all. Actually my tennis elbow is actually not hurting at all..so far.

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good progress and I have a successful thread going>>>>>

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29911&page=1

What is your height in that picture because you look heavier in muscle weight? You said you were 215 pounds in the picture but you look like you could be 230 pounds and low body fat.
I`m about 5"11. Most people think I`m heavier than I really am, I believe it`s because I have small bone structure which generally tends to make you look bigger (if you have enough muscle mass of course.)

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
I`m about 5"11. Most people think I`m heavier than I really am, I believe it`s because I have small bone structure which generally tends to make you look bigger (if you have enough muscle mass of course.)
Bro, you definitely look heavier in that picture...like a frickin beast.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
Back to the topic of SD; I'm currently on the second half of a 4 on/4 off and SD is hands down the best stuff I've EVER taken (I've only gone the legal PH/PS route). I'm bigger and stronger than I've ever been and sex drive is through the roof; my arms are over 18 and a quarter for the 1st time ever and I'm lovin it. Another positive is that it's cut my appetite down which helps shed some of the fat I gained during the 1st 4 week cycle. Getting leaner and more muscular/stronger...can't beat it.

R

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
at your bodyweight, do u really think u need 40 mg,I have not read any better results from that high of a dosage, and yea u look big as **** in that pic, keep the updates coming.....