1,4 androstenedione + ergomax cycle advice needed?? PLZ pros take a look...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan33

im going to be doing a 4 week ergomax cycle soon... i was wondering if this would be wise or helpful to add to the cycle. i have a very very good pct planned so thats covered...ive heard that the 1,4 brings an increase in appetite with favorable aromatisation for lean mass.

so if this is a good idea what should i dose it at(800mgs a day?) and will running it for 6 weeks be long enough? ive also heard that u need 1gram a day orally to be effective.... it would look like this:

weeks 1-6 1,4 at 800mgs
weeks 3-6 ergo at 20mgs(4 weeks total)

or

weeks 1-4 ergo at 20mgs
weeks 1-6 1,4 at 800 mgs

how much more do u think i would gain by adding this instead of the ergo by itself?

Evan33

anyone?? sorry i just need to know so i can order it.....want to get started asap...lol

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would go with option 2, use the ergo to kickstart the cycle. Do you have enough ergo to run the full 6 weeks? that would be a even better option IMO

Is the 1,4 trans or oral? oral 1g/ed is the preffered dose, but 800 would still be ok

Evan33

i only have enough ergo for 4 weeks... plus i wouldnt want tu run it any
longer than that. the 1,4 andro is a bottle of 90caps that are 200mgs
each. it is 50 bucks from bulk..

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Is the 1,4 trans or oral?
No one's selling a powder version that can be made into a transdermal (although I have some available).

excalibur

Awards
go with 4 weeks ergo at 20 mg/day
No need to use 1,4 as it only will supress you more and then make it harder to hold the gains after cycle.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
go with 4 weeks ergo at 20 mg/day
No need to use 1,4 as it only will supress you more and then make it harder to hold the gains after cycle.
that's just silly.

1,4ad is a fine addition to the cycle, for the appetite stimulation alone. granted, it will be all but overpowered by the ergo, but boldenone is great stacked with virtually anything.

my winter bulker looks like this (as of now) and it has these considerations in it...

1,4ad 600mg ED weeks 1-6
ergo 20mg ED weeks 1-4
EQ 600mg/wk weeks 1-12
test cyp 600mg/week 1-11

Evan33

since 1,4 andro is expensive, it would cost $100 to get enough for 6 weeks at 800mgs. what else would be a good stack to add with ergo. at this point im just doing the ergo alone but im just wondering what everyones thoughts are on this.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
since 1,4 andro is expensive, it would cost $100 to get enough for 6 weeks at 800mgs.
That's 6 weeks x 7 days x 800mg = 33.6g

It's available for less than $100. It's stilla legal PH. Let me know if you want more info.

excalibur

Awards
that's just silly.

1,4ad is a fine addition to the cycle, for the appetite stimulation alone. granted, it will be all but overpowered by the ergo, but boldenone is great stacked with virtually anything.

my winter bulker looks like this (as of now) and it has these considerations in it...

1,4ad 600mg ED weeks 1-6
ergo 20mg ED weeks 1-4
EQ 600mg/wk weeks 1-12
test cyp 600mg/week 1-11
Its his first cycle, so I still think he is better of just using ergo rather than stacking it.

Evan33
insted of asking everyhvere what to stack ergo with, just start taking them pils, train,eat and sleep and then you will be fine..

Status
Not open for further replies.