What do I do with liquid clomid?

1. Registered User
    Answers

What do I do with liquid clomid?

Does it need to be injected? Is it superior to 6oxo? I'm going to do a T-1 cycle for 4 weeks and I really want to make sure I do my post-cycle right.

2. Banned
    Answers

No. Liquid clomid is to be taken orally. There is no direct comparison to 6-oxo for clomid, but its assumed to be more potent.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Scary scary scary. Get an oral syringe for dosing. It is an oral..as YJ stated. 4 week cycle...I guess do standard clomid therapy, although it seems a bit much, WTF.

Day 1 300mg
    days 2-10 100mg/day
    days 11-20 50mg/day
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

You know, it seems like I search and search for info., then as soon as I say "**** it I'm just gonna ask" I find all the info. I need. Thanks for the reply though. I'm sure it's been asked but what do you guys think about nolva vs clomid? I read bigcats article and he seems to think nolva is better but I see clomid mentioned more.
  5. Banned
    Answers

We have an article by Bill L. here comparing Novladex and Clomid, if you find it, Im certain all your questions will be answered.
  6. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

The simple answer!

Nolvadex is favoured more due to its ability to block estrogen more than Clomid.. Yet you gotta worry about the rebound.. Same with Clomid, but I've never heard anyone mention the rebound being too bad,(i.e., excessive bloat from the free estrogens that can't bind to receptors)..

Either one is golden, but if you got the loot, hit up http://liqua-solutions.com for some Liqua-Dex, only $75 per 40ml bottle..
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by T-Bar
    Does it need to be injected? Is it superior to 6oxo? I'm going to do a T-1 cycle for 4 weeks and I really want to make sure I do my post-cycle right.
    eeeek! Imagine if you had to inject it ED...(i've never done a cycle, so I wouldnt know offhand, but I wouldnt imagine it would be cool )

But yeah, its taken orally.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Also, just a word of advice to those taking liquid clomid. Spend the extra couple of bucks and by the empty gel caps to inject into. I have taken some pretty god awful things in my bbing days but that has to take the cake. Seems to burn the throat and leave an aftertaste for half the day. If you are too cheap like I was, take a sip of water and hold it in your mouth....mix the clomid and then chase with more. Best solution i found.
  9. Ectomorph man
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Answers

thx for the info on the gel caps i think i'll be doing that at the end of my cycle
  10. Registered User
    Answers

I ended up ordering the Nolva.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by Scottyo
    Also, just a word of advice to those taking liquid clomid. Spend the extra couple of bucks and by the empty gel caps to inject into. I have taken some pretty god awful things in my bbing days but that has to take the cake. Seems to burn the throat and leave an aftertaste for half the day. If you are too cheap like I was, take a sip of water and hold it in your mouth....mix the clomid and then chase with more. Best solution i found.
    ha ha i read that and just laughed at work and everyone was like what are you laughing at.... but damn bro i feel ya cause that **** taste like liquid death, and the after taste last damn near half the day, i drank a diet coke about 3 hours after taking it and about puked cause the after taste was still very strong in my mouth and made the coke taste like ****....LOL you made me laugh bro.
  12. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Answers

good thing u said that about the taste..i think imma look into the gel caps too....good ****

h19
  13. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Hell, I've eaten army food for 3 straight years.. Can't taste that bad..
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Hah, try it some time Pete. I tried doing a whole post cycle of it just because I was too cheap to spend a couple of bucks on gel caps. Ended up draining my fish oil caps into my mouth, then filling them with clomid...was that bad. I daily take 4X green tea, ALC, and ALA in powders and have no problems. Also I have eaten some pretty weird combinations of food, but the clomid was intense to say the least. But I managed to do it for a few weeks, so knock yourself out
    I think b-boy knows exactly what I am talking about
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What do I start with??
    By usmceric in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-10-2006, 04:07 PM
  2. liquid nolva turned to paste. what should i do?
    By jeff33333 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-11-2006, 11:49 PM
  3. What should I do with one bottle of M4OHN?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-08-2006, 10:20 PM
  4. what would you do with the following????
    By rdj6107 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 09:01 AM
  5. what cycle to do with the stuff i have laying around?
    By good_guye28 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-18-2004, 06:43 PM