superdrol and M1P for 10 weeks!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown
    After reading this, my liver is starting to hurt, I mean seriously it's throbbing.....maybe I should go into pct now before I even start another cycle...
    Get some milk thisle and NAC stat!

2. I in another thread talked about this briefly but I will do it again because it shows how dumb people can be, just like diplomats supp guy. A friend at my gym decided to do a cycle not knowing anything at all about it. It was an anadrol only cycle. This cycle lasted 16 weeks!!! He also would fluctuate his dose from 100 to 200 MG A DAY. CRAZY! He finally decided to get off due to my and others advice. He really didn't want to go off though because he "had no side effects". When asked how long he would stay on for he would tell everyone "its neverending, even the pros never go off cycle". Well here is the sad part, when he finished that one he weighed a completely shredded 215 roughly if I remember correctly.
    He then took 2 ****in weeks off then hopped back on for another 10 weeks. He complained that the anadrol he got this time was no good, but stayed on anyway because when he gave some to his two buddies they put on 10 lbs. in two weeks. Obviously the stuff was good. But because he was so messed up 50mg a day didn't do ****. He during this 10 weeks went from 215 to a sloppy 185. The guy now looks like an aids patient and barely comes to my gym anymore because he is so embarassed about his stupidity and his horrendous appearance. He also told me he can't get off. Can barely keep a wood.

Should also note the ONLY other things he took with it were animal paks, creatine, and original t-bombs. No milk thistle, obvoiusly no pct.
    People are dumb and ignorant. This guy was warned a thousand times and didn't listen. Now he spends every weekend getting drunk out of his mind. Thats real good for your fried liver and test levels. Oh yeah he now has these rock hard things all over his body underneath his skin that feel like bb's. That was worth it. Big for a couple of months, now small and completely messed up.
    •   

3. Unhappy dont you just love those GNC employees

Quote Originally Posted by max-rot98
    I in another thread talked about this briefly but I will do it again because it shows how dumb people can be, just like diplomats supp guy. A friend at my gym decided to do a cycle not knowing anything at all about it. It was an anadrol only cycle. This cycle lasted 16 weeks!!! He also would fluctuate his dose from 100 to 200 MG A DAY. CRAZY! He finally decided to get off due to my and others advice. He really didn't want to go off though because he "had no side effects". When asked how long he would stay on for he would tell everyone "its neverending, even the pros never go off cycle". Well here is the sad part, when he finished that one he weighed a completely shredded 215 roughly if I remember correctly.
    He then took 2 ****in weeks off then hopped back on for another 10 weeks. He complained that the anadrol he got this time was no good, but stayed on anyway because when he gave some to his two buddies they put on 10 lbs. in two weeks. Obviously the stuff was good. But because he was so messed up 50mg a day didn't do ****. He during this 10 weeks went from 215 to a sloppy 185. The guy now looks like an aids patient and barely comes to my gym anymore because he is so embarassed about his stupidity and his horrendous appearance. He also told me he can't get off. Can barely keep a wood.

Should also note the ONLY other things he took with it were animal paks, creatine, and original t-bombs. No milk thistle, obvoiusly no pct.
    People are dumb and ignorant. This guy was warned a thousand times and didn't listen. Now he spends every weekend getting drunk out of his mind. Thats real good for your fried liver and test levels. Oh yeah he now has these rock hard things all over his body underneath his skin that feel like bb's. That was worth it. Big for a couple of months, now small and completely messed up.
    A lot of the guys who work there are not well informed toso the least I heard one guy tell a customer that Muscle Milk was not a good product because it has too much fat in it .

4. A chick at the GNC by me said steroids will end up killing you. Meanwhile she is in her mid 40's with acne and biceps bigger than most the guys at my gym. She's big and ripped, something a little fishy there.

5. There is a guy here at work (huge guy)... Who just finished
    a 8 week 20mg/30mg cycle of M1T and jumped right into a
    20mg cycle of SD. He is 42 and said PCT is for pussies. He is going
    to run the SD for 4 weeks.... Now that guy is stupid! He also said he had no sides.
    •   

6. well at least he ain't running them together
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. D-bol and Test-E 10 week cycle for a friend
    By titstatus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 11:31 PM
  2. PCT for 10 week test E cycle
    By phluxX in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 08:52 PM
  3. lr3igf-1 low dosage cycle for 10 weeks???
    By 2slow in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 04:10 AM
  4. nolva or clomid for 10 week cycle
    By MikeK in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 07:18 PM