Ultra Hot vs. RXT

umdog

Awards
Ordering for PCT now. Taking Dr. D's recommened 4 week cycle PCT. He has the RXT dosage at 25/25/50/50mg . What would that dose be in Ultra Hot. I looked at the bottle on Bodybuilding.com but can't find the amounts....?

Need help, going to start in a couple days ?

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
You probally should have done this awhile ago. Are you sure he has if going 25 then 50? Not sure why you would ramp up on pct but if that is what he said then it is what it is. If you cant find the amount per bottle call a supp. store and ask

Drew

aspirate

Awards
You probally should have done this awhile ago. Are you sure he has if going 25 then 50? Not sure why you would ramp up on pct but if that is what he said then it is what it is.
Drew
at the begining of PCT your estrogen levels are usually low (if using non-aromitizing steroids) and so there wouldn't be much need to supress estrogen when it's already low. As PCT continues though, estrogen levels increase, thus the ramping up.

That's my take on Dr. D's rec.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
what he said. also, he recommends taking nolva with it in a ramping down fashion, kinda like this

rebound : 25/50/75/75-100
nolva: 40/40/20/20

something like that.

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
I think that this is a critical distinction.

If you don't do a SERM, you would start high on the AI and ramp down.

Regards,
R

Shock133

Awards
I'm using Ultra Hot and ZMA for the last week of my cycle (Superdrol + Max LMG) and pct right now. I am following a protocol I've seen suggested many times on this board and elsewhere. The Ultra Hot dosing starts at 6 pills for the last week of the cycle and then tapers off to 4 pills the first "off" week and on to 3 pills for 2 more weeks with the ZMA throughout obviously.

I can definitely say that my libido has increased immediately to a noticeable extent. Tingling is a good sign:) I am using no other AI or SERM at this time. We'll see how it goes.