pinned 1.2cc of test e and may have a problem

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
used a 1 inch 23g pin. first time pinning this UG lab. went in smooth but it seems to have left a knot in my delt. after i pinned it the area seemed a little bigger, so i massaged it a bit. wake up today and there is a fair bit of soreness and the knot still seems to be there. no local heat at the site of injection and no fever. the area is not red either, nor does it have any red streaking.

whats going on here? did i move the needle too much while injecting? i was shaking a bit b/c i hadn't pinned in a while :sad:

i'm thinking its not an abcess b/c there doesn't seem to be any of the symptoms, would they show up this fast?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Probably just from the shaking and the muscle not being primed for the oil.

1.2cc ain't that much and chance of infection is pretty darn low u nless you're just "dirty".

Keep us upated!

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
Probably just from the shaking and the muscle not being primed for the oil.

1.2cc ain't that much and chance of infection is pretty darn low u nless you're just "dirty".

Keep us upated!

lol i hope i'm not dirty :lol:

i used good injection technique, i believe. alcohol pad on arm for a good 30 seconds of rubbing, let evaporate. cleaned top of vial with another pad. drew air into barrel with 20g pin, injected into vial, drew the gear, switched to 23g pin, injected slowly for a total of about 30-45 seconds. appliead another alcohol pad to the injection site until the slight bleeding stopped.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
For me, my injection last a total of maybe 5-10seconds, if that :D

I just get it in there ;)

Maye leaving it in so long makes it easy to wiggle more than is necessary?

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
For me, my injection last a total of maybe 5-10seconds, if that :D

I just get it in there ;)

Maye leaving it in so long makes it easy to wiggle more than is necessary?

thx man :) i think it was just the shakes that got me heh. would this cause the knot also? maybe i didn't pin deep enough?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Maybe? I've been using 1.5" even on my delts :eek:

I'm gonna try 1" 25g tomorrow, so I'll report back.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
Maybe? I've been using 1.5" even on my delts :eek:

I'm gonna try 1" 25g tomorrow, so I'll report back.

i'm pretty lean and have never used 1.5 on my delts. i can even get away with 1inch on my glutes. i hope it was just the shakes that caused this.

if it was shaking tha caused it, should it be better by tomorow?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Maybe, maybe not.

I pinned my L-Ventro Glut and it was sore for a few days...last night I did R-Ventro Glut and it was perfectly okay.

I guess it just happens.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
Maybe, maybe not.

I pinned my L-Ventro Glut and it was sore for a few days...last night I did R-Ventro Glut and it was perfectly okay.

I guess it just happens.

same symptoms as me huh. did it have a knot or just sore?

thx for the fast replies btw :wave:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I was sore..maybe a little knot...nothing major.

Oh,and re: the fast replies....I need a life :eek:

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
haha thx bro. this knot isn't anything major just a little bit. i'm gunna pin the other delt on thursday see how it goes. try not to shake like i'm a junkie this time :lol:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I have given up trying to figure out why one time you pin and all is good then the next time you have a knot.

I have tried heating the syringe, going slower, going faster, 1" 1.5" I have just accepted the fact that for whatever reason sometimes it will knot and sometimes knot LOL

I just do all I can to do it right and leave it at that.

CROWLER

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
I have given up trying to figure out why one time you pin and all is good then the next time you have a knot.

I have tried heating the syringe, going slower, going faster, 1" 1.5" I have just accepted the fact that for whatever reason sometimes it will knot and sometimes knot LOL

I just do all I can to do it right and leave it at that.

CROWLER

haha. its true though. it just seems that for whatever reason my delt decided to be a dick this time around
:trout:

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't worry about it either. I get some degree of a knot and/or pain practically everytime I pin. Now that I think about it I do seem to get more of a knot in my delts than anywhere else. :think:

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
thx bro, i'm not real worried about it. just wish my delt would have cooperated with me :lol:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
25G 1" everywhere for me. i usually have some soreness for the first couple of injections of a cycle, then nada. and i'm going 3ml's per shot to the arse.

perhaps, with the 23G, you injected fast and oil didn't disperse properly??? i dunno, i just wanted to use 'disperse' in a sentence.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
25G 1" everywhere for me. i usually have some soreness for the first couple of injections of a cycle, then nada. and i'm going 3ml's per shot to the arse.

perhaps, with the 23G, you injected fast and oil didn't disperse properly??? i dunno, i just wanted to use 'disperse' in a sentence.
Its not everyday you get to use that one.....Im impressed. :D

Good job sneaking it in there... :thumbsup:

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you heat the oil prior to injecting and use moist heat on the area afterwards. Helps to make it more comfortable. I know I say this in tons of threads, but it works.

Also, is this your first injection with the batch of test e you have? There have been some problems with comfort, pain, and knoting with a particular brand/batch. What is the concentration of your product? That may be an issue as well.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you heat the oil prior to injecting and use moist heat on the area afterwards. Helps to make it more comfortable. I know I say this in tons of threads, but it works.

Also, is this your first injection with the batch of test e you have? There have been some problems with comfort, pain, and knoting with a particular brand/batch. What is the concentration of your product? That may be an issue as well.
Oh yeah...hot shower after every pinning for me :D <-- da bomb

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established

its only 250mg/ml. well known UG lab known for pain free injects. feels a ton better today, just a bit of soreness left. will be pinning it again tomorow so we'll see how it goes. i'm gunna pin right delt this time and try and steady my hand a bit more this time :lol:

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established

i pinned it pretty slowly, took a total of around 30 second to plunge it all in there.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
its only 250mg/ml. well known UG lab known for pain free injects. feels a ton better today, just a bit of soreness left. will be pinning it again tomorow so we'll see how it goes. i'm gunna pin right delt this time and try and steady my hand a bit more this time :lol:
Well, I know a dude who was using a test e 300 and he would suffer from pain and swelling everytime. The product was from a very well know UG and as it turned out, others had problems as well.

Also, remember....moist heat therapy! Brown rice in a sock, throw it in the microwave for a couple minutes and apply to area for 5-10 minutes. I can't say this enough.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
Well, I know a dude who was using a test e 300 and he would suffer from pain and swelling everytime. The product was from a very well know UG and as it turned out, others had problems as well.

Also, remember....moist heat therapy! Brown rice in a sock, throw it in the microwave for a couple minutes and apply to area for 5-10 minutes. I can't say this enough.

thx bro, i think i'm gunna start talking a hot shower after every shot form now on :)

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
well, pinned again in the other delt and all is well. no knot, no shaking :eek:, no pain :) took a nice hot steamy shower after pinning and massaged it for a bit also. pinned the right today, and the pain from the left is pretty much gone now.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Your pain was probably caused by shaking while injecting and not heating the oil up. If you get your oil real good and hot, to where it will flow thru a 25g no problems, I guarantee you will have less pain. Shaking like a dopefeind is also gonna give ya some pain, try leaning on something to get better stability. The general rule of thumb is pain+lump and you are ok, pain+lump+heat and you need to go the ER.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
Your pain was probably caused by shaking while injecting and not heating the oil up. If you get your oil real good and hot, to where it will flow thru a 25g no problems, I guarantee you will have less pain. Shaking like a dopefeind is also gonna give ya some pain, try leaning on something to get better stability. The general rule of thumb is pain+lump and you are ok, pain+lump+heat and you need to go the ER.

ya, i was shaking like a junkie on the left delt. right delt is fine. no heat at the site of injection so i'm not worried baout an abcess.