Add EQ?

ILoco

Awards
I just pinned yesterday for the first time.

Here's my current cycle:
Wk1-14 500mg TestE
Wk 1-4 dbol 30mg
Wk 12-16 winny or sd

.5 Ldex ED
end of Wk 16-20 PCT nolva/clomid
possibly HCG last 4 wks of cycle (depending on shutdown)

I'm 6' 242lbs 29y.o. and ~15%BF.

My question is this -- should I add EQ to this cycle? It would take me a couple of weeks to get it, but I could run wk 4-14.

For my first test cycle, I was trying to keep it real simple.

Also, should I finish off the last 2 weeks (wk 14-16)w/ prop?

Tad50

Awards
If this is your first cycle, then I don't think you need EQ. You have plenty there to make some awesome gains given diet is optimal.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not that EQ would hurt at all...you're already injecting 2x/week, why not? (provided u can get it cheap enough)

ILoco

Awards
Yeah, I can get it cheap... just wondering on starting the EQ that far into cycle (about wk 4)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
More isnt necessary better, especially for your first cycle. The cycle you have set up for yourself is a good one, I would recommend you sticking to what you have. But if you do decide to stack the eq to your cycle, its really a solid choice. 400mg/week of that eq would do you good, and running it weeks 1-14/12... split into 2 injections bro. Good luck.
Sage

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'd run 600mg/week, but that would depend on the concentration you have (i get 300mg/mL) if you want to avoid an extra mL/week.

agreed that more isnt always better, but for me, if i'm buying and sticking and taking all that time, i like to make the absolute most out of my cycle.