Anyone had new gyno on SD?

Anyone had new gyno start from using SD ?

• Total voters

stu_r

Board Supporter
Awards
As per title.

Wondering if anybody has taken Superdrol and ended up with gyno. More interested in those that have never had gyno before rather than a reoccurence of previous gyno.

Yes I know it's meant to be unlikely I found on the boards a few SD and gyno cases but most seemed to be a reoccurence of previous gyno

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
I had the onset of gyno. Itching and tenderness.No lump. Took some nolva and went away.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
If you pay attention to the SD feedback it seems that a lot of users experienced some nipple sensitivity. I did in the first week and it never amounted to anything more then a bit of itchiness.

I am wondering if some got that and assumed right away that it was gyno and/or a gyno flare up.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
On the fourth day my left nip was very sensitive but has gone away as now I am on my second day of 20mgs and the 9th day total.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
I thought the only guys reporting anything like this were stacking SD with something else such as 4ad

patricio

Awards
first time user of anything anabolic and got gyno on day 4 on 10 mg/day.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
i hadn't read anything about anyone stacking 4ad w/ sd...i was kinda curious, since some ppl may have some 4ad still hanging around somewhere and wonder if it's ok w/ sd...any feedback?

chaz92398

Awards
I've used S1+ and SD and had no problems with either. I used E-form when I used S1+.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Im on week 2 of SD and have had no problems at all. I just bumped up to 20mg yesterday at the beginning of week two. I had mild onset during week 5 of my 1ad/4ad cycle, but I think that was due to my 900mg of 4ad for 4 weeks. I have had no problems yet, but will keep you updated as I am paranoid of gyno and constently watching, especially because I think I may be prone to it and have a mild case of pubertal gyno. You can see it a little bit in my pics, but its not bad.

stu_r

Board Supporter
Awards
Im on week 2 of SD and have had no problems at all. I just bumped up to 20mg yesterday at the beginning of week two. I had mild onset during week 5 of my 1ad/4ad cycle, but I think that was due to my 900mg of 4ad for 4 weeks. I have had no problems yet, but will keep you updated as I am paranoid of gyno and constently watching, especially because I think I may be prone to it and have a mild case of pubertal gyno. You can see it a little bit in my pics, but its not bad.
Nice one.

I'm paranoid too, hence the thread. Planning on starting on some SD soon.

Thanks for the info

SilentScream27

Awards
gyno definetely occurred, at 10-20mg 3 week cycle.

Massacre

Awards
After 2 weeks at 10 mg (I weigh 190), I bumped up to 20 mg/day and within days of that I felt a bit lumpy and sensitive. I added 20mg liquid nolva ed for the rest of the cycle (4 weeks total) and now am in my first week of recovery (40mg nolva ed) - things are clearing up and I feel pretty good. SD is a great product, but I don't know if I will use it again due to the complications. I've never had anything like this before - just a slight discoloration around my nips which my doc said happens to a lot of men.

jacked1

Awards
I got gyno during the first week of PCT, that was however using a bottle of RXT from the bad batch. On cycle i had no problems with it, and probably would have not had any during pct eitehr if i was using Nolva. After 10 dyas into pct i switched to Nolva and the gyno eventually went away.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Just to update, Im now in the middle of my third and final week of SD and no sign of gyno.

Parteeman

Awards
Just to update, Im now in the middle of my third and final week of SD and no sign of gyno.
I'm at the end of the second week of a four week 50 mg/ed superdrol cycle and have experienced no signs of gyno whatsoever. Have thrown in .25/mg Arimidex ed, so that may be doing the trick. BTW, great stuff. Rather significant strength gains, particularly on compound movements like bench, and the gains are really dry compared to test or dbol. Doesn't give the feeling of being on top of the world like dbol, though. Insofar as BB goes, however, it is good stuff, and legal to boot. Oh, and yes, I'm monitoring liver values and taking protectant, so please, no flames about going to 50 mg/ed. Thanks.

SilentScream27

Awards
What is BPF?
I dont know, but I was really drunk last night, and whatever I said was edited. Probably for the better.

EDIT: BPF is bigpetefox, who removed my drunken whatever-I-said.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
I dont know, but I was really drunk last night, and whatever I said was edited. Probably for the better.

EDIT: BPF is bigpetefox, who removed my drunken whatever-I-said.
Ok, well if it was somethin bad to me, I guess I would want to know, if not, oh well.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Just to give an update. Today is the last day of my 3 week cycle of SD 10/20/20. I have noticed a little puffiness developing. My girlfriend even said something about it and asked if the "supplement" I was taking was causing it. I shrugged it off and told her it was nothing. So in the end, I did notice some gyno developement starting. I will be starting my PCT tonight.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I got gyno few days ago, last SD cycle I finished in may, been natty since. The only other supp. I could think of caused gyno is forskolin.

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if SD has some potentially long-acting or long-lasting effects, not simply on the HPTA, but more long-term effects on hormonal imbalances, such as, causing increased receptor sensitivity for androgens? or maybe by causing in some roundabout way, an increase in sensitivity to reductase enzyme thereby facilitating increased levels of estrogen. I'm no chemist, but after having some slight lactation issues with no gyno a month and half after a 4-week SD cycle of 40mg/ed, and being told that fenugreek might not be the cause, it has gotten me to thinking. Perhaps some people more educated than myself about physiology may be able to chime in....

I just think that for alot of these "proto" hormones, not enough "clinical" or other testing is performed on these products before their release, and companies, in a rush to make quick money, are simply using all of us as guinea pigs, so to speak. I see alot of the companies on this board, in their forums, describe what products "should" do. Not what research and testing has shown they will do, but what in their estimation, the product "should" do. I think this is a little reckless......

SilentScream27

Awards
I wonder if SD has some potentially long-acting or long-lasting effects, not simply on the HPTA, but more long-term effects on hormonal imbalances, such as, causing increased receptor sensitivity for androgens? or maybe by causing in some roundabout way, an increase in sensitivity to reductase enzyme thereby facilitating increased levels of estrogen. I'm no chemist, but after having some slight lactation issues with no gyno a month and half after a 4-week SD cycle of 40mg/ed, and being told that fenugreek might not be the cause, it has gotten me to thinking. Perhaps some people more educated than myself about physiology may be able to chime in....

I just think that for alot of these "proto" hormones, not enough "clinical" or other testing is performed on these products before their release, and companies, in a rush to make quick money, are simply using all of us as guinea pigs, so to speak. I see alot of the companies on this board, in their forums, describe what products "should" do. Not what research and testing has shown they will do, but what in their estimation, the product "should" do. I think this is a little reckless......
androgens and SERMs have long-reaching effects on the HPTA, and yes for months, long after PCT is over. I still prefer that we are sold this stuff relatively untested, as it would otherwise never see the light of day.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Im cool with being a ginuea pig, just as long as I have my ancillaries in front of me. If I was going to be a beta tester I would get blood work done though. Come to think of it, Im going to call my insurance right now to see if thats covered.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I am wondering if people know what gyno is.

26% of the people who answered the poll said they got gyno while on SD and they had it before or they didn't have it before.

26% seems like a HUGE % to get gyno no matter WHAT you are taking.

I wonder if they mean they got itchy, sensetive nips or actual gyno. Because to me itchy sensitive and even swollen nips does NOT mean you are going to get gyno for sure.
CROWLER

stu_r

Board Supporter
Awards
I am wondering if people know what gyno is.

26% of the people who answered the poll said they got gyno while on SD and they had it before or they didn't have it before.

26% seems like a HUGE % to get gyno no matter WHAT you are taking.

I wonder if they mean they got itchy, sensetive nips or actual gyno. Because to me itchy sensitive and even swollen nips does NOT mean you are going to get gyno for sure.
CROWLER
I'd agree with that. I was quite surprised by the poll answers myself. Starting my SD cycle in a few weeks and it's got me a bit concerned.

Not enough to stop me taking it, lets hope I'm not voting option no2 in a few weeks.

M(0)NSTER

M(0)NSTER

Awards
I had Gyno since Puberdy and it went away after a cycle of SD...imagine that...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya i had a small case of gyno that started from the previous cycle of a stacked ph from cullucor that i took with DHB not realizing it would intinsify the effects to that amount and wound up with bad sides because of it.:nutkick: gyno had gone away and then due to my crappy pct after the SD cycle (consisted of 6-OXO only) it came back with a vengance, but only after not during.:frustrate took rebound a couple of weeks later and dissapeared so fast. just finished antother 5 week cycle with PP prostan and SD and didnt even see a single glimpse of the tit killer, BUT you know i had nolva on hand this time. id say most people experience the itchy nipple but its nothing definatly not gyno and no lump even forms so most freak out over nothing.

Atlas

Awards
I had gyno from SD, but only AFTER putting some MaxLMG into the mix! No, it wasn't pseudo-gyno, I actually had rock hard lumps behind both nipples, but more so behind the right one. Rebound really kicked ass with some LeanXtreme thrown it fought it very well. Using Nolvadex just to make sure I don't have an estrogen rebound.

Haggerty

Haggerty

Awards
On a side note, I am on a SD cycle right now, and i have had gyno since puberty as well as some others... is there any possible way of getting rid of it besides surgery?

mypecsrbigger

Awards
ive done two cycles, one of ergomax lmg and one of superdrol, the first ergomax cycle resulted in no gyno what so ever. a few months later i did the superdrol cycle and did my pct and then got bloodwork, blood work turned out fine then a few weeks later i was feeling my chest and behind the nipple is this hard lump that was not their before...

i dont know why it happened since my hormones were in check iwth the blood work but im not going to do sd again thats for sure. i tried 20mg of nolva for 2 weeks with no change, ill proble try some atd adn see how that goes

the finisher

Awards
I had Gyno since Puberdy and it went away after a cycle of SD...imagine that...
how about some after pics from your log...ya know that 60 somthing page log that me and 50000 other people followed ,only to be duped at the end with no pics! aghhhhhh sorry,had to mention it.I cant believe your using the same screen name.Hey mods this guy is a firecracker.
monster you are an internet celebrity.

BIG-DOG

Board Supporter
Awards
No gyno on sd. But never had a problem on Any other cycle.Also try to start pct a little early.

mayneVayne

mayneVayne

Awards
no offense to any of the sponsors, i think anabolic xtreme and designer supplements have GREAT stuff... but something is definately going on with superdrol and gyno. i got gyno during pct of all time. to all those who are gyno prone (which is potentially anyone) my advice is to stay away from SD. phera plex seems much more stable with still impressive performance.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Just so you, people, know, my last SD cycle was last april, got gyno in july (I think) still fighting with it. As soon as I stop SERM or ATD it keeps coming back. I mean lump never went away, but it gets sensitive week after I stop using AI's or SERM.
I still have few bottles of SD left. **** goes to garbage for sure.

darkswan

Awards
So 30% of respondents are getting gyno from SD?

Any Lawyers want to take a case?

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
You mean 30% of people who answered a nonscientific survey.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if what I got was Gyno, but whatever it is, its not normal... Nips got alittle itchy.. Kinda sensitive.. and the area right around the nipple itself got a few little raised spots.. No lumps.. but got me worried.. I took a 3 week cycle.. 10/20/20 Working on PCT now as we speak..

mayneVayne

mayneVayne

Awards
the more research i do about superdrol, the more confused i get. Basically... there is no reason ANY of us should have gotten gyno on this product because its pretty much Masteron (so they claim)... which does not aromatize at all... yet all this gyno is being reported. so either what we are doing wrong is in the PCT (because basically with masteron you dont even NEED an anti estrogen in pct)... OR there is something in superdrol that deviated from masteron in the chemical conversion either in the lab, or when it hits our liver. either way its to damn bad because it would be a hell of a product if it didnt give you two swingin sallys that surprise you after the fun part is over.

mayneVayne

mayneVayne

Awards
either way i had blood drawn today at the doctor and he then referred me to a very renound endocrinologist. hopefully he can get to the bottom of what the hell is going on with my levels

mayneVayne

mayneVayne

Awards
sorry..... a question for all of you...... what over the counter atd does everyone prefer... because im beginning to think rebound might suck too if you are a person that has delt with gyno (new/pre-existing)... or could someone maybe make a poll? i would if i knew how.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Rebound isn't suck, I don't know where you get that.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not sure if what I got was Gyno, but whatever it is, its not normal... Nips got alittle itchy.. Kinda sensitive.. and the area right around the nipple itself got a few little raised spots.. No lumps.. but got me worried.. I took a 3 week cycle.. 10/20/20 Working on PCT now as we speak..
It is not gyno. Gyno is a hard big lump of fat and tissue underneath the nipples.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
It is not gyno. Gyno is a hard big lump of fat and tissue underneath the nipples.
Its the start to estrogen related gyno. Its not gladular, but indicates that estrogen is bound to the receptors causing some symptoms of tissue growth starting. It is completely reversabe with nolva or raloxifene, heck ATD may even take care of it. You just need to starve the breast tissue of estrogen for a little, whatever mechanism you use is fine. AI's work all over the body, SERM's work in just one particular area, hence the name selective estrogen receptor modulator. You'll be fine, just drag out your PCT a little further with small doses until you feel comfortable that your body's natural homeostasis is back in check. This happens to me everytime I use SD or ergo or anything else. I started using AI' while on cycle to help with this and keeping a SERM on hand in case I get a flare up. So far I have been fine. Just keep your preventative ancillaries on hand before starting any cycle and you'll be just fine. The bumps are just hair folicles and the itchyness will subside once you reduce your estrogen in the tissue. Also if you genetically hold chest fat in that area, it will make your nips appear to be puffy. Try cutting fat to see if it is just fat in the chest area. I battle this too, but once I get and stay within 10% bf its all good. Hope this helps.
Sky

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Rebound isn't suck, I don't know where you get that.
I like your signature Dmitry. I wonder if it would be bad to say something about Jesus having jacked or vascular arms. Im know he wasnt really jacked in real life, but due to low bf he was probably vacscular.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
There is nothing wrong with saying that :) They all were ripped back then, lack of fast foods I guess. :D

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
There is nothing wrong with saying that :) They all were ripped back then, lack of fast foods I guess. :D

Back to the basics huh, if Jesus did it, I can follow, haha. Seriously though, the basic foods are usually the best, but damn I love pizza.