Size before cycling

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
I am wondering what is a good size as far as LBM to start cycling? I am 6'4 240 currently, and slowly adding muscle and cutting fat, because I am a newb to the whole bodybuilding lifestyle. I am still young, so I am not in a hurry. Also, from experience, what do you suppose will be my LBM when I start to plateau? I am in the mid teens for BF and plan to slowly lean up as I get more experienced and educated. I dd M1T for 2 cycles and got good size as a stand alone. But, my question is regarding stacking. I have all the tools in place, I just want to be smart about it. I research all the time and am very edcated about it now. Thanks in advance for any answers, Phill

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Just keep going until you stop getting stronger naturally. Then think about the possibility of using AAS. For me this took 7 yrs.

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
Alright cool. Because I am still gaining while cutting bf. I guess it is because I am new? I probably should stop drinking too.

West_Coast_repp

Awards
Alright cool. Because I am still gaining while cutting bf. I guess it is because I am new? I probably should stop drinking too.
yah man, drinking is a no-go in the bodybuilding life style.

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
Well, I am trying, but it is difficult because I work at a club. I am also going to Vegas next friday the 29 to the 1st. I know it messes up your test production, but it really hasn't messed up my physique yet. I am still dropping bf for some reason. But I am going to stop though because it is slowing up the gains. And I plan on doing a light cycle soon.

Vincent124

Banned
Awards
You're in the mid teens and already doing cycles? Drinking should be your testosterones last concearn. You're fucked for life. Two cycles and you're thinking about another? Drink all you want pal, your T-levels are down the drain.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
he's 21. unless you have some additional info that's not provided in his profile.
fucked for life? a bit drastic. he'll recover fine provided he completes a good PCT. curious on what makes you say this.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
You're in the mid teens and already doing cycles? Drinking should be your testosterones last concearn. You're fucked for life. Two cycles and you're thinking about another? Drink all you want pal, your T-levels are down the drain.
Do you have a reason as to why you always come off a tad abrasive or are you always like this? I have seen multiple posts lately....

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
he's just spewing the same bullshit that someone else told him. doesn't matter now, he's gone.