Better first cycle- 1ad/4ad or Ergomax?

MattR302

Awards
Assuming that everything else is solid- diet, routine, rest, PCT, supplementation... what would be the better first-time PH cycle for someone who has been lifting about 3 years?

300mg 1AD with 300mg 4AD (transdermal) for 5-6 weeks

or

20mg ergomax for 4 weeks

By "better", i mean in relation to gains as compared to side effects and body shutdown. I am already somewhat acne-prone.

I know 1AD/4AD is the classic usual "first cycle", and with relatively low doses (300 or 400mg) that would keep the sides minimum, while still getting decent gains for a first cycle. But with ergomax and some of the newer stuff, people have been seeing good gains with not too many side effect problems.

Just wondering what your thoughts are on this. I already have 1AD, 4AD, and ergomax, so dont take into account the availability of each.

Thanks.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I think most would say to go with the 1-AD/4-AD stack.

kevinjd_2008

Awards
1-ad 4-ad and ergo

They both result in very good gains, id go with 1-ad 4-ad first then emax since emax is methylated.

kevinjd_2008

Awards
1-ad

Post your cycle dude. go with the 1-ad 4-ad then the ergomax later down the road

MattR302

Awards
Hey, I'd probably just do a 6 week cycle of 300mg 1ad (oral) and 300mg 4-ad (transdermal). I already have some research Nolva from CNW for PCT.

I think I might wait until I start school in 5 weeks to start a cycle. But I think I might be better doing it now, before school starts, while I have a good consistent daily routine with the summer job and get a solid 6-7 meals in. That way I will be able to get the most out of it.

Stay Banned

They both result in very good gains, id go with 1-ad 4-ad first then emax since emax is methylated.
Good logical conclusion here:frustrate.

Really it doesnt matter. Do whatever you feel like given your goals and lifestyle. Neither of the product in question will yield signifigantly different results based on your AAS-viginity.

Good Luck on a safe cycle.

MattR302

Awards
Good logical conclusion here:frustrate.

Really it doesnt matter. Do whatever you feel like given your goals and lifestyle. Neither of the product in question will yield signifigantly different results based on your AAS-viginity.

Good Luck on a safe cycle.
Thanks. The only thing that worries me is why you have the "head banging the wall" emoticon, haha.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Matt - I feel pretty darn strong about going with the 1-AD/4-AD cycle first.

Methyl only first cycles are ok, but seem like more chance for sides.

Stay Banned

Matt - I feel pretty darn strong about going with the 1-AD/4-AD cycle first.

Methyl only first cycles are ok, but seem like more chance for sides.
My whole point was: the assumption of a significant difference with respect to more or less methyation-related sides when consumed as a first or second AAS cycle is ludicrous. How would a cycle of 1-ad/4-ad physiologically prepare one for a cycle of Ergomax in order to reduce the sides of the latter?

Your correct, it wont.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I don't agree. I think when you read most of the logs, people have more sides, blood work issues (ALL the lipids threads are due to methylated compounds - not 1-test/1-ad/4-ad) when taking methyls. I don't remember consistent side effects from either 1-AD or 4-AD (water bloat not withstanding or shedding but that can show up on E-Max), nor fucked up bloodwork.

I'm not the voice of a ton of cycles, but I've been on here for a while and there was a thread a while back to the effect of "is test required on cycle?" where ALL of the vets on here recommening that test (or test converting molecule in the PH case) should be in every cycle. I do seem to remember a few posts about the alarming number of newbies entering the board taking methyl only first cycles.

But, again, it's all your choice.

Stay Banned

I don't agree. I think when you read most of the logs, people have more sides, blood work issues (ALL the lipids threads are due to methylated compounds - not 1-test/1-ad/4-ad) when taking methyls. I don't remember consistent side effects from either 1-AD or 4-AD (water bloat not withstanding or shedding but that can show up on E-Max), nor fucked up bloodwork.

I'm not the voice of a ton of cycles, but I've been on here for a while and there was a thread a while back to the effect of "is test required on cycle?" where ALL of the vets on here recommening that test (or test converting molecule in the PH case) should be in every cycle. I do seem to remember a few posts about the alarming number of newbies entering the board taking methyl only first cycles.

But, again, it's all your choice.
Reread my posts please, your not comprehending them. I never alluded to the overall safety of either. Instead I stated the order in which they are taken (all things kept equal) is insignifigant.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
That's your opinion bro.

I wouldn't start with a methyl only. I doubt most that are more experienced would either.

almcdon

Awards
20mgs of E...LMG is no more toxic than 20 mg of D-bol.

20 mg of d-bol a day for four weeks is considered a fairly safe cycle.

That was my first cycle and I gained 15 lbs. I'm not comparing d-bol to E...LMg just toxicity.

You never gain again like you do on the first cycle, so for that reason
I'd go with 20 mgs of E...LMG for 4 weeks and get as much as I could out of it.

Everyone will have their own opinion and no one is wrong its just a gut call.

kevinjd_2008

Awards
1-ad 4-ad

With the 1-ad 4-ad cycle you can run it for 6 weeks and you will gain more muscle this way because it gives you more time to grow muscle tissue resulting in more growth and the 1-ad 4-ad cycle is the top ph cycle in the world.that means you no it works.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would recommend 1ad and 4ad because they are weaker compounds than ergo. your first cycle will be your best anyway. so save the hard stuff for later. you wont be disappointed with 1ad,4ad.