Superdrol and Women??

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
What would the effects be for a female on a week cycle? Any knowlegde on safety, front loads, doseage, and PCT?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Dont think it sounds practical. Usually most women take much smaller doses of AAS, and SD only comes in 10mg tabs.

It actually may not be that bad though. I don't believe there would be any sort of viralization as a result.

But, I would really wait to hear form someone like Dr.D, Sledge, Robboe, ALR, or Twin Peak....touchy subject you just hit.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
That would be good i know a women who is going to do it no matter what i say. I was just trying to find out how dangerous it is for her and to maybe make things a little safer for her.... thanks for responding.

Vincent124

Banned
Awards
Why women want to put testosterone in their bodies... I will never know. That's like a man buying GNC's ProPerformance Soy protein....

Shock133

Awards
nay.. she has seen what a week can do and she is getting ready to go on vacation... ie. loss weight and tone up..
Maybe have her try a few weeks of Prostanozol or Max LMG. I know Raven, from the ALRI forum, has used them with good results. She would probably be able to give you tons of useful information regarding females and androgen use.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There's a log over at AL by a female the goes by "jodi" (i think that's right). She ran sd and kept a log there. I really don't remember any specifics about it, but it should still be around over there. It will take some searching to find it since it's several months old now.

dd

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Does anybody happen to know what anadrol's effects are on female rats? I guess the answer is "Who really knows?" My question is, would it be worth the risk? Can masculinzation of a women be reversed?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
jonesboy Anabolics 1
Anabolics 5