Legal gear methyl OHN

Status
Not open for further replies.

DARREN CROLLA

Awards
Just wondering if Legal Gears Methyl-OHN is the much talked about Pro Hormone MOHN
that a lot of people recommend as the best pro hormone they have tried

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know you really need to start searching more. Some of the questions you ask are easily found by typing them into the search function.

burnuphard

Awards
Anything by Legal Gear is worthless.

Although, I don't mind them existing. A lot of seventeen year olds buy their stuff thinking they're something more dangerous than what they're actually getting. Works for me.

burnuphard

Awards
It's magic fairy dust. Sprinkle some on your biceps and watch them grow.

...a little of your own research would tell you what it is. Try Google. It's your friend.

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
Not sure why folks are slamming Legal Gear....I tried their stuff and it worked great for me.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
well what is it then
It is already methylated therefore it is an active steroid and it requires no conversion to its target hormone.

hence, the M 4OHN.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Legal Gear is just like [most] other supplement companies in that they sell a lot of garbage that is either overpriced or just doesn't work. Some of their stuff works, but it's not unique to them per say. If they release a designer steroid, it will work, because - hey, steroids work.

Their marketing tactics are very low and they have no shame in hitting BB.com teens with reckless steroid propaganda.

with that said, some of their supplements are quality but pricey - and can yield good results if used responsibly.

DARREN CROLLA

Awards
Legal Gear is just like [most] other supplement companies in that they sell a lot of garbage that is either overpriced or just doesn't work. Some of their stuff works, but it's not unique to them per say. If they release a designer steroid, it will work, because - hey, steroids work.

Their marketing tactics are very low and they have no shame in hitting BB.com teens with reckless steroid propaganda.

with that said, some of their supplements are quality but pricey - and can yield good results if used responsibly.
Thanks for the information CEDeoudes59 I'am glad not everyone on this site is a pc nerd some of us actually go to the gym and workout

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
This is the most informative site on the web. Go somewhere else if you wanna start internet wars. If you are looking for info then take what people say with a grain of salt. You do need to make the search button your friend or else you would not get so much heat. Out of site out of mind. Then nobody will clown you for bieng lazy and retarted!

DARREN CROLLA

Awards
This is the most informative site on the web. Go somewhere else if you wanna start internet wars. If you are looking for info then take what people say with a grain of salt. You do need to make the search button your friend or else you would not get so much heat. Out of site out of mind. Then nobody will clown you for bieng lazy and retarted!
Point taken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MuscleGuyinNY Anabolics 1
Anabolics 4
Leggo my Ego Supplements 4
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 14