Tren hurts like a mutherf*****!

LilDon

Awards
Today was my 2nd injection (or atleast attempt at)
of BD tren ace and that **** HURTS!
I've heard of test prop causing a lot of soreness but is this
also true for tren? I mean it's not like any post-injection soreness I've ever felt before. I injected about 0.1ml and felt like I sprained the whole muscle or something and the pain lasts for about a day or two. The first pin was in my delt and it felt like my whole arm was gonna fall off! Damn!

What should I do? Is there any way to get rid of the pain?
I don't feel like ever injecting that **** again...

BTW, this is my second cycle
wk 1~8 test prop 150mg eod
wk 1~6 tren ace 75mg eod
wk 1~6 d-bol 35mg ed
wk 1~8 letro 1.25mg ed

PCT with RXT and LXT

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
shouldnt hurt whatsoever dude...heat it up in a bath before each injection, make sure you arent hitting nerves and best damn make sure you are aspirating

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I agree, it should not hurt. I've always made my own though, never bought it from a lab. Possibly to much BA.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I wonder what is in the stuff. Heck I think you could inject .1ml of BA and it still wouldn't hurt that bad. :)

CROWLER

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Tren ace shouldn't hurt. I've brewed my own before to 100mg/ml. If anything, It doesn't cause any sort of swelling at all, but the next day it feels more along the line of a bruise to the touch.. where as test prop can swell you, and make the muscle sore and tight.

Spitdeath

Awards
It's probably has too much BA in it. That **** would make the injection spot red hot and swollen for me, cripple me for like a week. I had to buy a bottle of Bacteriostatic water then I fill the syringe with dose of tren then fill the syringe the rest of the way with the BW. Heat under running hot tap water and then shake it up. Let it sit needle down for a couple minutes until water and oil seperate squirt out the water you will be able to smell the BA in the water. Do this once or twice and it will be pain free. Maybe :icon_lol:

Spitdeath

Awards
Also if you need it to be pain free now I have heated some in a sterilized spoon or metal measuring cup over a burner on the stove on low heat and it evaporated the BA out. You will be able to smell the BA evaporate it has a sweet smell. Then just suck it back up and inject it (wait for it to cool though). Pain in the ass and you lose some product but it does work. Other people claim that heating it in the vial in the oven with a pin stuck in it to vent it will evaporate it out but I never could get that to work. Maybe if you took the top off the vial it would.

Cosmo

Awards
how did the pin feel going in? you may have hit or injected right next to a nerve, give it another try and see if it happens again ;)

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Either a nerve or too much BA did you make it yourself? What is the concentration? .1mL of Ba would hurt a little but not as much as you describe

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
too big of a pin possibly? and only hurt with .1ml? that is a very very small amount

NeilB

Awards
And I know this from experience - don't move the needle too much if it's already in - keep it steady as much as possible.

LilDon

Awards
Most of the time I use a 24g 3/4" needle. I also have a box of 25g 5/8" needles but depending on the inj spot it's too hard for me to apply enough pressure on the plunger to push the oil through. And I always aspirate. The Tren is by BD at 75mg/ml and it seems to smell like cooking oil (Crisco?)...

I tried injecting again last night right before going to bed. Before, I drew out the tren and test prop in the same syringe but this time I used a separate syringe for each. Prop in my left delt and tren in my right quad (I tried pinning the tren in my right delt but i kept hitting a vein or something and poked myself 6 times before giving up and trying my right quad :frustrate ).

Anyway, for some reason tren seems to hurt a lot less when it's not mixed with test prop. My quad is just a bit sore but no excruciating pain. Maybe it's because it's a large muscle group? :think: Hmmm... I guess I'll have to alternate between my left and right quads for the tren injects...

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
i love the feeling of tren getting injected into my delt or ass! the only real way to start the day off right i say!

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
its the test prop that is killing you bro...make sure to split up the doses half in one delt and the other half in the other..i can only take 50mg of prop in each injection spot...plus some say there are local growth effects of test prop so make sure to try all areas, bis, tris, delts, quads, chest wherever

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
nooooooooo! not the bis!!! well you can if you want to but i shot 2cc into my bi once and it hurt so god awful bad. it turned all black and blue and i couldnt use it for like 4 days.
also dont shoot in your quad or calf. you wanna talk about pain?!!!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Like Ryan said, it's the prop that's killing you. Mix the tren and prop in your pin, run it under hot water for a couple of minutes to warm it, then pin. Afterwards, use a warm compress, or moist heat therapy on the injection area for 5-10 minutes. Should help a little. You can also get some steril oil and mix it with the prop to help cut it a bit. I know a dude that uses 150mg's of prop and 85mg's of tren at just over 1.5ml's in the same injection spot with very little pain while using the method I described.

You could also do like ryan suggested and split the doses in different injection areas.

Hell, bi injections sound painful, but others here do them along with tris, calfs, lats, pecs without any problem. Sounds too painful, too hardcore, for me though.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
IMO 3/4" pin is a little small. 1" would be better.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
nooooooooo! not the bis!!! well you can if you want to but i shot 2cc into my bi once and it hurt so god awful bad. it turned all black and blue and i couldnt use it for like 4 days.
also dont shoot in your quad or calf. you wanna talk about pain?!!!
never use more than .5ml in bis and tris man....that is very very stupid! hahaha

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
now now... Personally I wouldn't take more then .5ml of test prop in my bi's.. But I find tri's take a shot almost as good as delts do. I've put a 1ml combo of bold prop/test prop in my tries.. and it was probably the least aggrivated site injection.

Triceps are good... :)

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
i didnt mean you were stupid crazyotter BTW...just the thought of it makes me sick! but .5ml of test and .5ml of tren in each injection spot is probably the best idea IMO

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
IMO it depends upon the size of your arms. Now if they are the size of Ryan's hell you could probably do 5ml of straight home made prop and feel no pain. :)

mattsauce

Awards
i get bd tren and never have a problemn with pain

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
hahaha damn dude talk about bringing a thread back from the dead LOL

vernymac12

Awards
bro i ran a cycle of tren and sust, and the tren never hurt it just gave me a rush everytime i took it and got the caugh, but the sust was what was hurting like a bitch! the tren shouldnt hurt ya, if anything you may not be switchin the needles after u draw out so its hurting ya a little bit

rsr08

Awards
bro i ran a cycle of tren and sust, and the tren never hurt it just gave me a rush everytime i took it and got the caugh, but the sust was what was hurting like a bitch! the tren shouldnt hurt ya, if anything you may not be switchin the needles after u draw out so its hurting ya a little bit
um I doubt he'll read this b/c this is 5 years old...jus sayin :saw:

vernymac12

Awards
oh shoot my bad hahaha, just saw it and didnt even realize!

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha I was about to comment and saw that this thing was 5 years old! ha wonder how mattsauce found this LOL?