Serious SD question???

BigLifter

Awards
Will there be a notice if it were to be pulled from the market for any reason or would they just pull it off the shelves overnight like with ergomax earlier this year???

ok i ask because i'm 21 and want to try superdrol but i want to wait till i hit a plateau 1st so i can smash right through it. I'm 193lbs right now with 10%b/f and want to get to where i was last winter at 198lb. I've been lifting 3 years now and finally got my diet in check all clean bulk 4000cals 100gr fat 500gr carbs 350gr protein on average. I had cut down to 175lbs this spring and now i'm back to clean bulking and the gains are going good so i don't want to start the SD yet but didn't want to get left out if it goes away. I don't want to buy it now because i'd be tempted to use it but i want to do a cycle this winter when i can do a serious bulk with over 5000 cals a day.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Will there be a notice if it were to be pulled from the market for any reason or would they just pull it off the shelves overnight like with ergomax earlier this year???
First, there are retailers stocks. Second, AX doesnt seem to be willing to stop SD production any time soon. So calm down, do your homework and plan your cycle carefully.

cheers

Squats

Awards
First, there are retailers stocks. Second, AX doesnt seem to be willing to stop SD production any time soon. So calm down, do your homework and plan your cycle carefully.

cheers
I think he means if it gets banned????

Which come to think of it, i wonder too, how long do you guys give it before these amazing products do get banned?