First cycle

ghostwriter

Awards
What do you think of this for a first cycle.

Week 1....Test Enan 250 mg. Monday, Test Enan 250mg. Thursday and 300 mg. Deca...follow same for 6 weeks.
Week 7-8...Test Enan only 250 mg. Monday and Thursday
Week 10...start PCT

Thanks for responses.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
deca takes a while to kick in. 6 weeks is a waste of time and money. i'd do it this way:

weeks 1-14
testenan 500mg/wk (mon/thur)
weeks 1-12
deca 400mg/wk (mon/thur)

PCT, 2 weeks after last test shot for 4 weeks in duration. nolva will suffice.

for the first 12 weeks, you can mix the test/deca in the same syringe to give you less pokes. also, for the first 4 weeks, you can take dbol at 30mg/ed while you're waiting for the long esters to kick in. very common 'bread and butter' cycle.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
If it is his first cycle, I would run the Test E only for 10 weeks @ 500mg/wk. That is great for a first cycle.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yeah, that's always an option too. test only is a good cycle for anyone, especially first timers. i'd still kick it off with dbol.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I don't see the point of going any less than 12-14 weeks on a long ester...if it takes 4-5 weeks to kick in, who wants a 3-4week cycle on Test E????

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
yeah i vote 18 weeks... that's just me though.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
true, that's why 26 weekers are the best. :)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
true, that's why 26 weekers are the best. :)
YOu're all WRONG!

24/7/365'ers are DA MAD NOTE! :twisted: (note: "da made note" was a phrase stolen from "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back" <-- great movie :D)

ghostwriter

Awards
If it is his first cycle, I would run the Test E only for 10 weeks @ 500mg/wk. That is great for a first cycle.
Thanks for the reply....a sensible one too! Anyway, this was the way I was going to go, but I had Deca already I had bought earlier without doing much research first. So, I was going to incorporate it. Think I would do just as well without it?

By the way, not in any way new to training or diet. Competitive bb.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
deca takes a while to kick in. 6 weeks is a waste of time and money. i'd do it this way:

weeks 1-14
testenan 500mg/wk (mon/thur)
weeks 1-12
deca 400mg/wk (mon/thur)

PCT, 2 weeks after last test shot for 4 weeks in duration. nolva will suffice.

for the first 12 weeks, you can mix the test/deca in the same syringe to give you less pokes. also, for the first 4 weeks, you can take dbol at 30mg/ed while you're waiting for the long esters to kick in. very common 'bread and butter' cycle.
I'm bumping Beelzebub...I know I already responded, but IMHO this is the very best option...

ghostwriter

Awards
I'm bumping Beelzebub...I know I already responded, but IMHO this is the very best option...
Thank you again.....here is updated cycle, best I can pull off....

Week 1-8....Test Enan 250 mg. Monday, Test Enan 250mg. Thursday and 300 mg. Deca
Week 1-10...Test Enan only 250 mg. Monday and Thursday
Week 12...start PCT...nolva, HCG