where do you keep your gear?

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
i'm going to be living with roommates in a couple of months and need some ideas on where to keep my gear. i will be 6-7 weeks into the cycle by the time i move in with them and need a place to stash the test, tren, and drol. any ideas :eek:

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Place them in empty vitamin bottles or protein/creatine tubs. Or, put them in a toiletry bag with a small lock.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
Place them in empty vitamin bottles or protein/creatine tubs. Or, put them in a toiletry bag with a small lock.

the drol is liquid to :sad: it just sort of seems suspect to put a lock on my toiletry bag. i need a place to put pins to. should i just buy a small little safe?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Are you guys sharing the same bed or something... where is your privacy here. Stick that stuff in a shoe box under the bed. Same with your pins and sharps container...

Describe the living arangements a little more in depth.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I put them in an old extra large VHS box of a Chasey Lain video...mmmmm
Kinda like killin 2 birds with one stone sometimes.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
Are you guys sharing the same bed or something... where is your privacy here. Stick that stuff in a shoe box under the bed. Same with your pins and sharps container...

Describe the living arangements a little more in depth.

4 bedrooms in the appartment. mine is right next to another roomates. there are no locks on the individual doors. i'm just worried one of them may get nosey or just need something from my room and run into my gear/pins.

i think i'm just gunna get a small lock box and put the stuff in there and stash it in my closet.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
I put them in an old extra large VHS box of a Chasey Lain video...mmmmm
Kinda like killin 2 birds with one stone sometimes.

and if one of my roommates gets horny and find that :rofl:

thats actually not a bad idea, i still need a place for the pins though.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
If one of my roommates (when I had them) ever went through my closed closet door and removed a couple of stacked items on what I was hiding to "snoop" ... they would get smacked the F around. Why not just asked maintenance to switch it with a lockable door knob?

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
If one of my roommates (when I had them) ever went through my closed closet door and removed a couple of stacked items on what I was hiding to "snoop" ... they would get smacked the F around. Why not just asked maintenance to switch it with a lockable door knob?

ya, the would get their ass beat, but i would still be fucked b/c they found my gear. i'll see if maintenance will switch the knob :thumbsup:

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What I did was a buy a toolbox that has the holes for a lock to be added. Just got a box and a combo lock and im good. I just store it under the bed. Money and anything else valuable can go in it. Very cheap, you can get it for under 15$ for all of it. I doubt your roommates will break your box open, then you know they were definatly up to something.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
What I did was a buy a toolbox that has the holes for a lock to be added. Just got a box and a combo lock and im good. I just store it under the bed. Money and anything else valuable can go in it. Very cheap, you can get it for under 15$ for all of it. I doubt your roommates will break your box open, then you know they were definatly up to something.

damn thats a good idea :thumbsup:

and if my roommates decided to break open the box, i'd break their face open :rant: *i'll stop being a tough guy now*

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
the drol is liquid to :sad: it just sort of seems suspect to put a lock on my toiletry bag. i need a place to put pins to. should i just buy a small little safe?
Liquid is fine. Put it in a large fish oil bottle and leave the bubble wrap around it. You can even place a few caps inside it so if it's shaken, it sounds like caps.

You could do the same with pins, but place them in the protein tub like I mentioned.

You could get a Sentry Fire safe. They are cheap, they lock, and you can place them almost anywhere. On top of a closet with clothes over them, under a closet shoe rack, etc. You get the picture.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
Liquid is fine. Put it in a large fish oil bottle and leave the bubble wrap around it. You can even place a few caps inside it so if it's shaken, it sounds like caps.

You could do the same with pins, but place them in the protein tub like I mentioned.

You could get a Sentry Fire safe. They are cheap, they lock, and you can place them almost anywhere. On top of a closet with clothes over them, under a closet shoe rack, etc. You get the picture.

time to pay a visit to wal mart this weekend. the fish oil bottle is a great idea. do you suggest empyting the liquid into the bottle? or just placing the bottle inside the fish oil bottle?

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have PH's I'm storing in a small Sentry safe in my closet under some sweatshirts

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
FWIW, wal-mart has a fire resistant safe thing that works great. like 50 bucks or so.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
wal mart has everything, i swear.

now if only they carried pins and gear.....

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
time to pay a visit to wal mart this weekend. the fish oil bottle is a great idea. do you suggest empyting the liquid into the bottle? or just placing the bottle inside the fish oil bottle?
Just place the bottle of drol with plastic wrap around it, or place it in a zip-lock bag, then place it into the empty fish oil bottle. The reason the baggie is so you can get the drol out easier by pulling the baggie, and it it leaks, it's in the zip-lock bag. It also adds coushin and won't sound like a bottle inside a bottle if shaken, and helps protect it if dropped.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
Just place the bottle of drol with plastic wrap around it, or place it in a zip-lock bag, then place it into the empty fish oil bottle. The reason the baggie is so you can get the drol out easier by pulling the baggie, and it it leaks, it's in the zip-lock bag. It also adds coushin and won't sound like a bottle inside a bottle if shaken, and helps protect it if dropped.

sounds good, thx bro :thumbsup:

SHSUStudent

Awards
About the whole door lock issue... Every time I have had an apt with no locks on the bedroom doors I just changed it out myself. Cost $10 for the new knob and takes less than 10 minutes to install.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised your 4 man apartment doesn't have locks on each door. We did at mine my senior year of college (typical cookie-cutter college apts.).

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I keep all my old computer parts / electronics boxes for the duration of the warranty (and longer)....now they're full of gear :D

SHSUStudent

Awards
I would also exchange my normal knobs even if they had normal locks on them in favor of a keyed knob. I don't like people in my room when I'm not there regardless of what's in it.

Guido

Awards
haha, i actually have a red sharps bin with a Biohazzard sticker on it sitting under my desk. My roommate just shakes his head every time he sees it. He's like my best friend though, so its a little different than your situation. i wouldnt leave that **** around with random strangers. All these suggestions are very good. I dont think they'll go nosing around through your stuff. Unless you're lke 250 lbs, lay people assume that you look the way you do just because you work out. They wouldnt know or understand AAS if they came up and bit them in the ass.

To answer your question though, i just keep all my stuff in a drawer next to my desk. I keep the syringes in a cardboard box (that they were packaged in) on the floor of my closet. It's a little tacky to have that **** sitting out. But i do need a better hiding spot. I've had more than one lady friend wake me up in the morning with "what's all that stuff in your top drawer?". Cus for some reason girls like to check their email on sunday morning, then go snooping around anything that will open.

Spitdeath

Awards
I think you should keep it in one of those cases like junkies have. And use an old school metal syringe. Bust it out and start doing injections at the next party you guys have. Makes great conversation. :rofl:

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
I think you should keep it in one of those cases like junkies have. And use an old school metal syringe. Bust it out and start doing injections at the next party you guys have. Makes great conversation. :rofl:

:eek: i dunno about that

i picked up a small lock box that i'm gunna stash in my closet. enough for my pins, gear, and alcohol swabs :thumbsup:

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't Spencers at the mall have shaving cream cans, soda cans etc.. designed to look like the real containers but they are empty with an open bottom? There is your answer. You must make sure that your roommates aren't neat freaks that like to clean alot and get yourself the cleaner, what is it? Comet! There you go. You'll be able to fit everything in there. Don't get the shaving cream, not a safe bet. With guys, cleaning products almost never get touched cause we're filthy dirty like that. :lol:

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
holy **** david are you serious?

finger print and everything?

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Yea, But it only offers 1 hour protection in a fire at 1700 degrees. That just seems a little skimpy to me. 1 hour protection, the retina scanning safes offer a least 3 hours. No voice recognition feature? You got snookered.

Name please. David. Welcome David, deactivating Halon system in.... 2 seconds. :hammer: