Winny Only

Behemoth

Awards
This idiot I train with is running Winstrol at 70 mg ED for two weeks. I told him he probably won't gain anything and that he needs to do PCT. I recommended nolva, 20 mgs ED after the cycle. Not that I really know a whole lot, since I've never done any AAS... but from what I've read, PCT is mandatory, etc etc.

So anyway, aside from smacking him upside the head, will my advice be sufficient? How long should use nolva, the two weeks following the cycle?

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
1 post huh? why dont you have your friend worry about himself, or write on this board and we will help? my guess its you, and if thats the case dude winny should be used at 50mg maximum for a novice and minimum of 3 weeks maximum of 6 weeks and definately should be used with some form of test such as test prop
a perfect cycle is:

1-6 test prop 100mg eod
1-6 winstrol 50mg ed
7-10 PCT (nolva-60,40,20,20)

Behemoth

Awards
When I do a first cycle, it's going to be Test E only for 12 weeks, not prop. I don't think EOD injections is a good idea for a first timer. I also don't think running more than one substance would be a good idea either. I'm not an idiot like some people. As for the one post thing, yeah, I normally post elsewhere but I can't find enough info quickly enough, so I decided to reg here and see if someone would help out. And let my friend worry about himself? I think we all know how eager guys get when they finally get their hands on some gear. I could just let him run it and figure out for himself that it was a bad idea, but I personally like having a training partner who lives nearby and I'd rather not have to find a new one.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
though not the usual first cycle, the advice to lower it to 50mg a day is probably a good idea, and definetly to extend it out to 4-6 weeks IMO. Take liver care and cholesterol/hair care products as that is where winny is the most "damaging". Definetly have him follow up with a couple weeks of nolva PCT. Don't need to go crazy on the PCT, but 2-3 weeks is still needed IMO.

needmassx3

Banned
Awards
1 post huh? why dont you have your friend worry about himself, or write on this board and we will help? my guess its you, and if thats the case dude winny should be used at 50mg maximum for a novice and minimum of 3 weeks maximum of 6 weeks and definately should be used with some form of test such as test prop
a perfect cycle is:

1-6 test prop 100mg eod
1-6 winstrol 50mg ed
7-10 PCT (nolva-60,40,20,20)
you sound like a cool guy.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Need, you sound like someone that doesn't read the board rules.. NO ONE UNDER 21 in the anabolics forum...

Behemoth

Awards
Anyway, thanks for the replies. I talked him out of doing it right now, so it doesn't matter much anyway. I think he's just afraid of the pin, but he agreed to wait until I do my first cycle of Test E in a couple months, since he wants me to help him do his injections...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mikeymike85 Anabolics 4
Anabolics 4
LifeNtheFastlane Anabolics 75
Anabolics 57
Kojacks406 Anabolics 11