Test E cycle Vs. Test Deca cycle

  1. Test E cycle Vs. Test Deca cycle


    I just received enough Test E to do a 12 week cycle of 500 mg/week. And from what I have read that seems to be a pretty basic starter cycle for a newb to AAS. However, I have read that adding Deca to the mix makes for a great cycle also. My question; How much will my cycle improve if I add Deca? For those that have done both the Test E cycle by itself and for those that have done Test/Deca, how did the Deca make the cycle better?

    Thanks


  2. Test only is a great first cycle, but test/deca is a bread and butter cycle for bulking. Adding deca will definitely increase your on-cycle gains.

  3. A test deca cycle is a great cycle. Say 330 deca 400-500 test works really well. From personal experience 20 lbs can be added with ease. Deca also helps keep your joints healthy and ease the pain associated with the increase in muscle size and strength.
    •   
       


  4. first cycle go test only ... if you use test and deca you won't know which to attribute gains/sides to

    with proper diet and training you'll grow plenty on just test

  5. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    first cycle go test only ... if you use test and deca you won't know which to attribute gains/sides to

    with proper diet and training you'll grow plenty on just test


  6. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    first cycle go test only ... if you use test and deca you won't know which to attribute gains/sides to

    with proper diet and training you'll grow plenty on just test
    ^^^ Exactly. Good postin as usual Glen
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

  7. Thanks for the replies, but Im no longer interested in doing this cycle. When I posted it in July of 05, I was giving it serious consideration, but decided against it. Im just sticking with OTC products.
    Thanks.

  8. what made you change your mind? Im going to stick with OTC's too until i cant gain anymore, but im just researching and learning more early

  9. i'm gonna bring this thread back to life. does anyone have any other input to this topic they'd like to lend?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    i'm gonna bring this thread back to life. does anyone have any other input to this topic they'd like to lend?
    In what regard?

    BEGINNER:

    One compound at a time...fully understand how your body reacts to that compound before piling on more compounds.

    INTERMEDIATE:

    Test at a ratio of 2:1 to Deca for a long bulk will work well. Deca supresses Test and sides must be dealt with...more complicated to deal with sides some of which can continue for several months post cycle.

    ADVANCED:

    Test/Deca/EQ can be a really nice bulk cycle. Low dose T3 (25mg) works well w/ this cycle as well as other bulk cycles.

    My 2 cents

  11. Quote Originally Posted by meowmeow View Post
    In what regard?

    BEGINNER:

    One compound at a time...fully understand how your body reacts to that compound before piling on more compounds.

    INTERMEDIATE:

    Test at a ratio of 2:1 to Deca for a long bulk will work well. Deca supresses Test and sides must be dealt with...more complicated to deal with sides some of which can continue for several months post cycle.

    ADVANCED:

    Test/Deca/EQ can be a really nice bulk cycle. Low dose T3 (25mg) works well w/ this cycle as well as other bulk cycles.

    My 2 cents

    that pretty much covers it save the deca for when you would need it you will see real good gains off just test...

    jvb20
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. recovery after 10 week cycle vs 24 week+ cycle
    By hungryH in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-24-2010, 05:59 AM
  2. First Cycle: TEST E 400mg vs TEST E 600mg
    By jakedamuus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 12:16 AM
  3. PP/SD cycle VS. SD (standalone) cycle
    By sfearl1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 02:13 PM
  4. test/deca cycle help
    By NevrEnuf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 08:42 PM
  5. Azelaic Acid with Test/Deca cycle?
    By XxCrisisxX in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-13-2005, 01:27 AM
Log in
Log in