4AD in a fina kit

Brock Landers

Awards
hey Guys,

Great site. Look forward to buying some topicals from you all once that function is available. I have one question for curt, BDC, or anyone else knowledgeable on the subject. I recently purchased 10g of 4AD from 1fast400 (so I know it is high quality). i also have a 6g kit intended for other purposes that was not used. I have asked around and heard good things about conversion of 4AD into injectable using kits. My question to you guys deals with solubility issues with the 4AD. Will it be harder to get into solution if I use 6g of 4AD than 6g of fina? Also, would it be worthwhile to convert to injectable and use around 100-150mg. eod (speaking in terms of results). I have been told that the comparison of injectable 4Ad is similar to a mild anabolic like deca or winstrol. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. And once again, great site.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
hey Guys,

Great site. Look forward to buying some topicals from you all once that function is available. I have one question for curt, BDC, or anyone else knowledgeable on the subject. I recently purchased 10g of 4AD from 1fast400 (so I know it is high quality). i also have a 6g kit intended for other purposes that was not used. I have asked around and heard good things about conversion of 4AD into injectable using kits. My question to you guys deals with solubility issues with the 4AD. Will it be harder to get into solution if I use 6g of 4AD than 6g of fina? Also, would it be worthwhile to convert to injectable and use around 100-150mg. eod (speaking in terms of results). I have been told that the comparison of injectable 4Ad is similar to a mild anabolic like deca or winstrol. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. And once again, great site.
A while back a bro of mine converted his surplus 4-AD powder into an injectable and had LOADS so he shared with me for a second opinion. The burning was mild (very manageable) and the effects were likened to test suspension rather than deca. Contrary to what others believe it proved to be VERY anabolic as I had a 6 pound gain in 2 weeks (this is good for me since I'm already "chemically enhanced"). I was doing 50 mg twice per day...

I'll post a 4-AD injectable recipe as soon as I write it up. The some of it is that you can get 50 mg/mL in (oil) solution with 5% BA / 20% BB but beyond that I can't make any claims or guarentees. That is the concentration that I used and I haven't brewed any myself. Definitely worth looking into ;)

BTW, the 4-AD is harder to get into solution than fina since it lacks an ester which would make it more lipophilic.

Chemo

Brock Landers

Awards
Thanks for the reply BDC
So how would you recommend that i go about putting this into the kit if you say I will probably only be able to get 50mg/ml? The kit is set up to make 100mg/ml, so should I start and try to dissolve 3g of 4AD in the dissolving solution and see if it goes( for 50/mg/ml)? If so, should I add more to see how high I can get until it will not dissolve in the solution, or would i be wasting my time? Honestly if I could get 75mg/ml that would be great and it appears this kit has more dissolving solution than other kits since the intended final strength is 100mg/ml and not 75mg/ml. thanks

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply BDC
So how would you recommend that i go about putting this into the kit if you say I will probably only be able to get 50mg/ml? The kit is set up to make 100mg/ml, so should I start and try to dissolve 3g of 4AD in the dissolving solution and see if it goes( for 50/mg/ml)? If so, should I add more to see how high I can get until it will not dissolve in the solution, or would i be wasting my time? Honestly if I could get 75mg/ml that would be great and it appears this kit has more dissolving solution than other kits since the intended final strength is 100mg/ml and not 75mg/ml. thanks

KIT??? Every board I'm on I post no-kit directions for EVERYTHING. Most forums have that censor function on but mine doesn't...so I'll say it here...**** KITS! It is cheaper to homebrew and is just as effective. I'll post my no-kit method for making injectables soon. In the mean time search over on the bb.com and gotfina.com boards for my no-kit directions. When you find them post the link over here too...

Chemo

Brock Landers

Awards
BDC,

I know you post no kit directions, i actually have a syno conversion directions from you without a kit. But in my situation, I have a kit already and i would like to utilize it. Sorry, i see that this is blasphemous to what you are trying to promote here, and i agree to the **** KITS quote, but instead of throwing this money down the drain, I figured why not use it? soooooooo...that is the only reason i was asking about this. From here on out, no more posts about kits i promise, but if you could help me in my situation............

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
BDC,

I know you post no kit directions, i actually have a syno conversion directions from you without a kit. But in my situation, I have a kit already and i would like to utilize it. Sorry, i see that this is blasphemous to what you are trying to promote here, and i agree to the **** KITS quote, but instead of throwing this money down the drain, I figured why not use it? soooooooo...that is the only reason i was asking about this. From here on out, no more posts about kits i promise, but if you could help me in my situation............
I wish I could say either way but I don't have any experience making 4-AD injects with a kit that was originally intended for estered AAS's. My suggestion would be to start at 50 mg/mL concentration and slowly add until you reach 75. JMO though...

Chemo

Brock Landers

Awards
Thanks again chemo,
One last question, I was going through your synovex prep w/o a kit and I wanted to know if the saturated sodium hydroxide is the Red Devil Lye? and do you have any updates for the process that you have added? thanks

skazzel

Awards
BDC,

Glad to hear you had good results with injectable 4ad - it is especially interesting to hear you compare it to TNE. Synovex makes for some very cheap test, but nowhere close to 4ad prices.

SteveDFW

Awards
BDC,

Are you going to post "how to" on making an injectable from powder 4-AD?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
BDC,

Are you going to post "how to" on making an injectable from powder 4-AD?
Better yet...I'll post the directions with pics at each step. Right now I'm still a bit busy trying to get the site debugged...sooo, it will be a bit down the road.

Chemo

BTW, I have to test the new smilies...
:gore:
:shoot:
:saw:

DarCSA

Awards
Great info BDC. Glad to see someone out there looking at the good alternatives to AS. Glad to see you have researched and learned how to make homebrewing a reality for a lot of us out there right now. Look forward to reading and trying what you have to say.

Aneas

Awards
This is some good info - if 4ad really works like suspension that would be great. What is the half life of 4ad.

I have brewed my own gear its easy. Much cheaper than kits.

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established

KIT??? Every board I'm on I post no-kit directions for EVERYTHING. Most forums have that censor function on but mine doesn't...so I'll say it here...**** KITS! It is cheaper to homebrew and is just as effective. I'll post my no-kit method for making injectables soon. In the mean time search over on the bb.com and gotfina.com boards for my no-kit directions. When you find them post the link over here too...

Chemo
Can anybody post a link to the no-kit fina conversion. I can't seem to find it.

tommy_69

Awards
4ad

well i just did an experiment with 4-ad cyp yesterday..

14 grams 4ad cyp
3mls BA
6mls BB
41 mls Oil

the 4ad disolved easily in the BA/BB mixture
once that was done put it in bottle with 41 mls oil
placed bottle in boiling water for 20 minutes
filtered hot mixture through wathman .45 filter into sealed 50ml bottle
yeild 280mg/ml
Im goin to cut it down some .. add another 50mls of oil .. it seems realy thick .. so it will be around 140mg/ml

Last edited:

wardog

Awards
  • Established
I am honestly suprised it has not "crashed" Is it crystal clear at room temp? Or os this the 4-AD cyp?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would definitely go with the 4-AD Cypionate, unless you want to be a pin cushion.

I plan on trying this out myself. Supposed to be 95% as anabolic as test., but it is a lot cheaper, and it is legal.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
The PH CYP's are confirmed to have similiar solubility and inject characteristics as the active AAS ester parent. Brew each of them upwards of 400-500 mg/mL as any other preparation with no special attention to co-solvent systems (1% BA/5% BB/COTTONSEED oil).

There are no mentions of brew upwards of 500 mg/mL...it may crash it may not. Play with the so-colvents to get it in solution => nothing higher than 600 for your own good.

Chemo

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Bump for Chemo for the step by step and pics if you have gotten around to it yet.

Thanks.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Almost done...I'll post them directly

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Very cool.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
we are patiently waiting for the recipe..............:D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

Chemo
Got Fina is closed down.

Couldn't find the board name Chemo on BB.com

Where might these **** KITS! posts be?

Anyone?