Fake Winstrol or Real?

Claudio

Awards
Fake Winstrol or Real?

I went to Thailand recently and bought some stanazolol from a company called Laboratorios Alchemia based in Italy. The bottle says Stanazolol on it and comes with a green label which has English writing claiming 5mg a tablet with 200 tablets in a bottle. Anyone know if this stuff is real or not? I have been running it along with 250mg of test a week since last Thursday (so only one shot of test so far) and have noticed increased weight gain through water retention despite dieting. I would be surprised the 250mg of test is doing that all by itself so suspect that while the tablets are a steroid of some sort since I look visually bigger - that they are perhaps not winstrol.

NickPapageorgio

Awards
Check this out: http://www.laboratorialchemia.it/notice.html

IMPORTANT NOTICE

We recently discovered that some Internet sites selling drugs without prescription (on-line pharmacies), are offering drugs, such as Clenbuterol and Stanozolol, labelled with our company (name and address) as the manufacturer.

We state that: Those claims are false.

Laboratori Alchemia S.r.l. is a manufacturer of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients for Pharmaceutical Industry only, not of medicinal products.

Laboratori Alchemia S.r.l. currently produces the products described in its product list only.

Laboratori Alchemia S.r.l. produces neither Clenbuterol or Stanozolol.

Laboratori Alchemia S.r.l. has no relationship with any on-line pharmacy.

Laboratori Alchemia S.r.l. has already arranged to sue the above mentioned Internet sites, in order to protect its reputation.

Thanks
Laboratori Alchemia S.r.l.

Claudio

Awards
Thanks for that. I guess I am still left with the question of what I am taking. It could be a counterfeit product but that doesn't mean it isn't a steroid. As I said based on results I am sure it is some type of estrogenic roid. Anyone know of any links to places you can conduct lab testing of drugs to see what it is you are actually taking?

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
My idea would be to throw that **** out and write off the loss.

BP