TEST / PROSTANAZOL STACK

umdog

Awards
Okay need some advice here. Looking to lose some body fat and gain some mass at the same time. Looking at Test for my base. Looking for a dosage that does not give me fat face or bloat. Looking at running 150mg weekly. Not alot but enough for the results I am looking for. Also will add some Prostanazol at the end for cutting. Already have nova and clomid for PCT. what else can I add to this to shred some fat ( i am 12% bf now ) Looking for some advice on this.

Thanks

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
test prop at 100mg eod is perfect for a cutter....test prop will not bloat you whatsoever

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Clen

n
Okay need some advice here. Looking to lose some body fat and gain some mass at the same time. Looking at Test for my base. Looking for a dosage that does not give me fat face or bloat. Looking at running 150mg weekly. Not alot but enough for the results I am looking for. Also will add some Prostanazol at the end for cutting. Already have nova and clomid for PCT. what else can I add to this to shred some fat ( i am 12% bf now ) Looking for some advice on this.

Thanks
Could add some Clen/T3/ECA to shed some fat, up some cardio.