Superdrol and creatine?

B

boston

Awards
Hi New here. Currently 5'8 170, took 2 years away from bodybuilding, but always remained in pretty good shape. Probably 9-10% body fat. Started working out 6 weeks ago and almost through 3 weeks of BSM Mass Stack, works pretty well, good gains. Some people have turned me on to Superdrol, I think I'll start this a in a couple days. I have a questions for anyone who has imput. The only creatine I take is from the NO-Explode and Cell-Masss, Should I get a creatine monohydrate to go along with the Superdrol? Not sure how well they work together. I know Milk thistle is recomended for the liver, so that I'll definatley get. Confused about the Creatine intake. PLease help.

N

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
id save it for pct, then u can keep if not gain more weight, plus the back pumps would be real bad if you took creatine while on sd.. just my .02

A

alvin

Awards
Back pumps are horrible. Calves too. I used NO, super, and creatine in a six week cycle. Gains were huge, but n my opinion it was too much. Mono bloats you too. ONe of the guys at the gym suggested creatine ethyl ester. Look into that. I guess it doesn't bloat.

I have no idea whether or not the combination helped me. I'd say, if you get back pumps from super alone, might was well hit creatine too. It's cheap and pretty harmless. Superdrol is the dangerous supp opf the three you listed.

B

boston

Awards
Thanks guys, Since I've been back lifting for only 5-6 weeks and making good progress, would you not suggest going on SD. After oing some research for the past couple hours, reading alot about SD side effects..cholesterol, back pains, acne, kidney problems. If the gains are on average about 10 lbs muscle mass, and of that 10, I'll probably lose 5 after I come off. Is it really worth it? I've gained almost 10 lbs in my short time back. I cant keep doing this BSN MAss stack too much longer. Kind of expensive, when I add that onto 3 protein drinks a day along with my 3-4 solid meals. Any suggestions for when I come off the Mass stack. I was gonna do the SD, but I have my concerns about it now. Please help!

M

MadMas

Work Horse
Awards
Thanks guys, Since I've been back lifting for only 5-6 weeks and making good progress, would you not suggest going on SD. After oing some research for the past couple hours, reading alot about SD side effects..cholesterol, back pains, acne, kidney problems. If the gains are on average about 10 lbs muscle mass, and of that 10, I'll probably lose 5 after I come off. Is it really worth it? I've gained almost 10 lbs in my short time back. I cant keep doing this BSN MAss stack too much longer. Kind of expensive, when I add that onto 3 protein drinks a day along with my 3-4 solid meals. Any suggestions for when I come off the Mass stack. I was gonna do the SD, but I have my concerns about it now. Please help!
You dont need 3 shakes a day if you eat right. Eat 5-7 big meals a day and you wont need all those shakes.

B

boston

Awards
With my hectic work schedule, and limited time during the day. The drinks are the only way I can fulfill my protein intake. My 3-4 meals are solid, 5 egg whites/banana in the morning, other meals consist of alot of chicken, steak tips, brown rice, vegetables,etc. My diet is super clean. Thats one of the main reasons I didnt want SD to mess it up with the cholesterol issues that comes with SD.

B

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
if I read correctly, you have just been back lifting for 5 - 6 weeks? If you have all of your lifting, eating, etc in check then I guess you could take SD. But if it were me, and I only had 6 weeks in the gym, I would wait a bit and go "al natural" to get back what I may have lost. Then jump on the SD when I hit a wall. Good stuff if you use it right. Jmho.

-boomr

B

bigman420

Awards
give yourself at least 6 months of all natural lifting...wait until you hit a plateau before starting the sd

ps...boomr, love the avatar

B

boston

Awards
That sounds like a good idea boomr. Makes sense. Do you know much about the BSN MAss Stack? It's BSN NO-Explode(which works great), Cell-Mass(not sure of its effects yet) and NITRIX (claims to keep your pump and vascualirty). I cant really tell if all this stuff is working, because I started it 2-3 weeks after getting back into working out. Its expensive though, about $42 each, which last about 20 days. Should I get more? 20 days is almost up, and NITRIX says, best gains are after the 3 week point. So they kind of get you to buy another round.

B

bigman420

Awards
just keep getting the nitrix mass stack...if you live in fairfax,va i can get you a 25% employee discount at vitamin shoppe...although i doubt u live there due to ur sn

B

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
sorry for taking so long to reply. Wife had our baby on saturday, so I haven't been home. Thanks, I like the avatar too bigman. And sorry, I don't know much about the stack. I don't us much in the way of NO or creatine, never worked well for me. I eat, sleep, and lift. every so often I do a ph stack to spice it up. But like Bigman said, keep with the stack for a bit longer and reap what you can from being natural.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Anabolics 37
R Anabolics 4
J Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
jerz912 Supplements 5