Dbol half life

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
If i take 2 weeks of dbol will it be out of my system before football camp and ill do one week of PCT. It will be 30mgs a day and nolva is 60 40 40 20 a day. Will it be out of my system by august 5th for football camp?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
If i take 2 weeks of dbol will it be out of my system before football camp and ill do one week of PCT. It will be 30mgs a day and nolva is 60 40 40 20 a day. Will it be out of my system by august 5th for football camp?
Football camp at 25 years old?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
yea, the half life of the stuff is very short. Hours....
But a 2 week dbol only cycle wont get you anywhere. You'll maybe retain some water and hold it, looking fuller but if you're looking for retainable gains, not the best quick cycle.
Sage

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
I am trying out for the New York giants and i am going to an early training camp. I am looking to pack some strength and mass on quickly and from my past experiences with dbol i pack on some mass (usually bloat) and a good amount of strength. Any suggestions?

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
test suspension, you can run it for 3 weeks and it will be out in days.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
yea, the half life of the stuff is very short. Hours....
But a 2 week dbol only cycle wont get you anywhere. You'll maybe retain some water and hold it, looking fuller but if you're looking for retainable gains, not the best quick cycle.
Sage
Sage, I know you have some experience with short cycles. What would you say is the best drug(s) for a 4 weeker?

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Matt. After some hunting around it seems the winner for single drugs for short cycles is.....Dbol. However the most popular all around cycle choices are test prop/dbol or tren/dbol.

Sorry for Hijacking the thread but the question coincided with something I've been considering as well.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Dont worry about it thanks everyone for helping out

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I personally wouldn't do just dbol for a cycle... the prop and dbol or my favorite prop/tren

bigman420

Awards
prop/dbol is a great one...do it for 4 weeks and then do pct for 4 weeks

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
I personally wouldn't do just dbol for a cycle... the prop and dbol or my favorite prop/tren
I'm a little leary about trying prop. Cyp would often leave me limping for a couple of days so I'm thinking prop would leave me damned near paralysed. Then again I guess you never know for sure untill you try. :D

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I'm a little leary about trying prop. Cyp would often leave me limping for a couple of days so I'm thinking prop would leave me damned near paralysed. Then again I guess you never know for sure untill you try. :D
Use the prop/tren blend. The two compounds will compete for the space with each other, thus causing less pain in the area of injection. Sounds strange but I've heard it explained somewhat like that before. You'll have some pain, but it's tolerable. Just make sure to heat the oil and use moist heat therapy in the area soon after injection and it will be fine. If you go with prop only, get some sterile oil to mix in the pin if you find it's too painful.