Another Question about SD Cycles

atrain

Awards
If you are sick of all these questions, that sucks cause I am gonna ask a couple more. I took SD once and ran it for 4 weeks at 20 mgs. After the cycke I was heavily suppressed and it took longer than expected to recover. Runnning SD the 4th week was worthless for me because I didn't make any gains the last week. I want to run another cycle but I am torn between 2 options. The first option would be to run a 3 week cycle and keep it to 10mgs. the whole time. The other option is to run 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, and then another 2 weeks on. I would again run SD at 10 mg for all 4 weeks. Does anyone have any opinions on which cycle would be more effective? For those who choose the 2nd option, how would I run PCT for the initial 2 weeks off and then for the weeks afterward? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Option one for sure.
I agree, I did three weeks also... 10-20-20 and by the third
week I felt like ****. I was very fatigue in the morning and later
during the day..... People at work even noticed I was getting a little
sluggish the last couple weeks, but they also noticed I was getting bigger.
I will be doing another cycle early this winter.
3 week @ 10mg.... As of today, I'm one week into my PCT and I feel great!
:cheers:

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
I agree with the others here, 10mg/3wk solo cycle is plenty. I don't know why everyone wants to jump to 20mg when there are tons of succesfull cycle logs of people that never even passed 15mg. Seems like now there are so many posts of people planning cycles with 20 and even 30mg at the end. A 10mg cycle can be relatively free of negative sides while still pushing 10lb+ gains.

P.S. I realize that you are now sticking to just 10mg so not bashing you, just general comment.