Is my gear legit?

LilDon

Awards
I just received my order of test prop and tren ace
from A***. I went to the BD website to check if my gear was legit and A*** is in the authorized supplier database but something's bothering me.
On the website test prop is called "Testabol Propionate"
but the label on my vial says "Testabol Propionate 100"
and the tren is supposed to be "Trenabol"
but mine says "Trenabol 75".

Anyone know anything about this??

Thanks

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
the number represents how many mg/ml. as in the case of the testprop100, it's 100mg/ml.

LilDon

Awards
the number represents how many mg/ml. as in the case of the testprop100, it's 100mg/ml.
Well yeah, I know that ...but with so many clever BD counterfeits out there these days I was worried about the label being slightly different. I was going to email and ask BD directly but they got rid of their contact info...Am I just being paranoid?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
maybe, maybe not. best bet would be to go to an Open source board and pose the question to those who know wouLd know best. :)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Good posting guys... :goodpost:

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
Yup, as long as the seller is in the BD authorized list and the packaging passes all the tests they have on the BD site I wouldnt worry about it.

BP

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
it should be good, as long as the batch numbers add up

LilDon

Awards
Ok thanks for the input guys :thumbsup:
I don't know any open source boards and the BD vials don't seem to have any batch numbers on them, but I guess I shouldn't worry so much...
I'll be using these in my upcoming cycle
so I'll let you guys know if this stuff is bunk.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
i've seen it a couple of legit (BD) places with names 'trenabol' and 'trenabol 75'... im a newbie to the darkside, but I think you are okay ;)

Brendan

Awards
Fake BD vials have plastic tops that say " FLIP OFF". The real BD uses a very specific vial top, which reads "TEAR" ( with an arrow to the left) and " FLIP UP"(with a down arrow). Couters will also have a duplicates foil inlay on the vial laberls in a blue color instead of red. Does the hologram sticker look legit?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
You should be good to go; you've got quite a few familiar names in that post...I'd actually call it a grey area, bro. You may wanna edit a bit b/c I can't tell whether or not the mods will approve of this post. Too close for comfort.

LilDon

Awards
Fake BD vials have plastic tops that say " FLIP OFF". The real BD uses a very specific vial top, which reads "TEAR" ( with an arrow to the left) and " FLIP UP"(with a down arrow). Couters will also have a duplicates foil inlay on the vial laberls in a blue color instead of red. Does the hologram sticker look legit?
Yup, the tren vials have the "tear" and "flip up" plastic tops :thumbsup: The test prop vials have a red top and has
"Testabol Propionate" embossed on the top along with the initials "BD".
The foil inlay on the vials are blue, but I read on the BD website that the ones exported to Europe have blue foils instead of the red.

Straight from the BD website:
"There are now BD Pharmaceutical products in circulation with BLUE labels, instead of RED. Blue labels indicate products that have been exported to CIS countries and East Europe. Blue-labelled BD Pharmaceutical products are the same as the red-labelled products."

Thanks

p.s. Is there too much info in this post? Should I edit it a bit?

LilDon

Awards
You should be good to go; you've got quite a few familiar names in that post...I'd actually call it a grey area, bro. You may wanna edit a bit b/c I can't tell whether or not the mods will approve of this post. Too close for comfort.
I edited my first post, but I wasn't exactly sure which names
you were referring to... I hope it's ok now :eek:

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I went to the website and saw only 10mg D-Bol and 50mg D-Bol BD's. I've seen some 5mg D-Bol BD's going around. I wonder if those are fake?

Zander1014

Awards
Please help !!! Lol has anyone have any experience or ran Hunter pharmaceuticals, I just received NPP150 and Nolvadex and haven't saw this before. My guy has never done me wrong, just want some info

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
I just received my order of test prop and tren ace
from A***. I went to the BD website to check if my gear was legit and A*** is in the authorized supplier database but something's bothering me.
On the website test prop is called "Testabol Propionate"
but the label on my vial says "Testabol Propionate 100"
and the tren is supposed to be "Trenabol"
but mine says "Trenabol 75".

Anyone know anything about this??

Thanks
That is very strange. I honestly don't know how to answer that. Just don't pin it until you find out what's going on. Have you tried to contact the people you bought it from?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i apologize for calling you an idiot in advance ;-) The post is from TWO THOUSAND AND FIVE!!!!!!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It would be amazing if Lildon came on and said "don't worry I won't"

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
That is very strange. I honestly don't know how to answer that. Just don't pin it until you find out what's going on. Have you tried to contact the people you bought it from?
Not sure he’s gonna answer 13 years later idk?