Ideal PCT for after a BnC

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
I’be been currently cruising at about 180mg of Test E after a 16 week blast of test e 500 and var 75, total time on has been about 24 weeks, planning to start the new blast of Test E 500 and Var 75 on Jan 7 and run for 12 weeks to prep me for a competition. After which I want to come off for a while and recover back into a natural state. What extra measures or type of PcT should I follow to help me bounce back quickly and effectively. Without sacrificing the gains as much as possible?

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Add: usually my protocol has been Clomid and Nolva
100/100/50/50
40/40/20/20
I usually also run HCG through the full blast

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Add: usually my protocol has been Clomid and Nolva
100/100/50/50
40/40/20/20
I usually also run HCG through the full blast
Well, you were on gear half a year. And you aren't allowing nearly enough time off, considering. Really...all you have allotted time for is PCT, no time off.
Wait...no, I was wrong. You didn't even allow enough time for a proper PCT.

Following for responses..... But you've really put yourself in a bad position.

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Well, you were on gear half a year. And you aren't allowing nearly enough time off, considering. Really...all you have allotted time for is PCT, no time off.
Wait...no, I was wrong. You didn't even allow enough time for a proper PCT.

Following for responses..... But you've really put yourself in a bad position.
I don’t understand what u mean by alotted time off for PcT I’ve cruised after the cycle. There would be no need for PCT or time off. After the following blast I would be taking an undefined amount of time off

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t understand what u mean by alotted time off for PcT I’ve cruised after the cycle. There would be no need for PCT or time off. After the following blast I would be taking an undefined amount of time off
You are just going to cruise through until your next cycle??

Good luck with ANY PCT protocol.
PCT is part of proper cycling, not magic.

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Isn’t that what a blast and cruise is? Or am I mistaken? Blast, cruise, blast

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Isn’t that what a blast and cruise is? Or am I mistaken? Blast, cruise, blast
Most people that blast and cruise understand that they might get lucky and be able to regain their own Test production. But most also understand that there is a very great possibility that they will end up having to go on TRT.
Because, think about it..... What was your cruise? It was basically TRT.

Maybe some of the more hardcore guys on here could give you some advice that could give you a better shot. But most of the hardcore guys on here are already on TRT.

You were given the proper advice already in another thread.
You chose to ignore it.

I really hope your Test comes back.
But remember...... Good advice isn't necessarily what we want to hear.
Good advice is good advice.
Period.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There’s a restart protocol I think by spurfy which basically involves a big hcg dose with clomid etc. Google it and you’ll find it. It was designed for people trying to restarting natural production after a long time surpressed.....